Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze (9144 Views)

"God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Omicronvaccine: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2023
"I Have Never Given My Mother Money Before" - Daddy Freeze

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has told his followers that "there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money", IGBERETV reports.

Freeze explained that he has never given his mother money before, because she has a successful career and her own money. His mother is the Vice Chancellor of ABUAD.

He recounted how his mother once returned money to a politician after the money was dropped for her, with her personal assistant.

Freeze added that the Nigerians who can't understand his stance are those who have made money their "god" and poverty their "sibling".

See below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnewqpzNLdA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Omicronvaccine: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Mickykarim: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze

"I Have Never Given My Mother Money Before" - Daddy Freeze

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has told his followers that there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money, IGBERETV reports.

Freeze explained that he has never given his mother money before, because she has a successful career and her own money. His mother is the Vice Chancellor of ABUAD.

He recounted how his mother once returned money to a politician after the money was dropped for her, with her personal assistant.

Freeze added that the Nigerians who can't understand his stance are those who have made money their "god" and poverty their "sibling".

See below.

THE GUY SPOUTS PROFANITY AND HERESY ALL THE TIME.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2023
No matter how rich my parents might be.

If am not struggling financially I will always drop funds or gift them things.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by olamidedivotee(f): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Clout chaser undecided

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by wordbank(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Your mom rejected money from an ibadan politician, did she reject the one from lagos politician?
You said giving your mother money will never make her smile, this freeze just freeze the whole world with him fabu.
So white women dey cry when person dash dem money?

16 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Righteousness2(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Conciously or unconsciously, this young man is loaded with the Spirit of the anti-Christ.

We are living in the Last of the Last days. The Spirit of the antichrist is Hovering heavily all over the nations and places.

Its assignment is to Deceive as many as possible even using the Bible by misinterpreting and confusing the people.
Many have been recruited Conciously and unconsciously.

Be watchful! Be Prayerful!
Don't Fall for the Deception.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Clementoons: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Daddy freeze doesn't speak the word of life or the truth to glorify GOD or encourage people, He speaks from his own side without checking on the other side to see if it balanced enough on the scale of righteousness and integrity.
i pray may the spirit of the devil and of the endtime manifesting in his life be cast out into the lake of fire in JESUS NAME. AMEN

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Goodlady(f): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Mad boy

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Wahala90: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by snoopz: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023
This is a different scenario now, if your parents are rich , you might not send money to them

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by CallmeTrinity: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
wordbank:
grin
Your mom rejected money from an ibadan politician, did she reject the one from lagos politician?
You said giving your mother money will never make her smile, this freeze just freeze the whole world with him fabu.
So white women dey cry when person dash dem money?

Are you a graduate?
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by BabaCommander: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Mad man sermon.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by PellsKodak: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:
Mad boy
Reply my dm let's start making marriage plans kiss

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Ehins22(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
shocked
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by TenQ: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
No matter how rich my parents might be.

If am not struggling financially I will always drop funds for them.
Some parents don't need your money. What they need is YOU and your show of AFFECTION. These are not always money related.

It's just as God does not need your money. God need you and your affection to him. Give your money to those in need (and sometimes, the church is also in need)

12 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by BabaCommander: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
snoopz:
This is a different scenario now, if your parents are rich , you might not send money to them
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by justmondris: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Many people still don’t know that this guy is an agent of darkness and he is always saying trash. So your rich parents doesn’t deserve your money after they have worked so hard to train you in school ?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by viqSmallz(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Follow this guy at your own peril. Your parents might be rich and not need your money. It doesn't mean you can't get stuff for them from time to time.
Everything is not about poverty or being rich. Giving is a blessing on its own, regardless of who you give to. Plus you can also give other things asides from money.

Do not listen to this man. As you can see, he lacks parental love and hardly speaks to his mum.

If you want to give money give, give honor, give gifts, give time, give respect to those to who you owe them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by SeeItSayIt: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Every gift given to your parents attract blessings sir, says the Holy Bible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by ican2020: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Out of point

Giving gifts to your parents is Godly and attract blessings both from the parents and God himself

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by FBS: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
I need a translation for this one please.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by naijapikin2(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Whatever you give is a seed, they may not need it but you need to give inorder to grow. It shows that you're tapping into their financial independence.

This man is still sticking to stingy ways. That's why he attacks tithers.

What about Jesus that said they will always have the poor when an expensive perfume was used on Him?

Daddy, you better un-freeze your brain

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Coly2012(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
I am with him on this, I don't normally give my mum money because she is doing well even more than me, a woman who is buzy buying properties on my name,na she I wan come give my shi shi, I buss my old man my Kobo and honor both of them with everything in me.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by spencekat(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
I knew this controversial and misleading piece will appear on NL front page immediately I read it on a newspaper.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by IamANigerianMan: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
This is the sign of appreciation, they may not need it. This daady freezer is misleading his followers.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by xristos(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Not so bad what he said if you have comprehension ability..especially if u dont read it from a critical pov.
if u heard it from his words verbally u may have a diff understanding..but people misinterpret text alot.
Honor ur father & mother should not be monetized neither should u understand it with extremist n blindfolded religious mindset..there are other ways to show those honor esp when u have rich parents..
fact - there's nothing ur money will do to them because it's insignificant....i'm talkin abt RICH parents (in his case)
Other ways of honor include - buying of memorial gifts, listening to them, be there for them when needed, fellowship, communion, good behavior, show of respect..etc...add it urself
He never said 'dont honor ur parents'

Peace#

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by money121(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Ok
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by LesbianBoy(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
This guy steady misleading his followers. The other day he said they should not buy house but watches. When he saw how daft his statement was he came again and said he didn't say you should not buy house that bla bla bla.

Now he has come with this one. Anything for content angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unblieveable For Almost 30 Years No Change (see Pic) / See The Lady Dating Duncan Mighty / Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.