Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site (29172 Views)

Anna Makanju: Nigerian Working At OpenAI (Photos) / Man Dies In Enugu As Foundation At A Construction Site Collapses On Him (Graphic / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by LongLife4all: 11:54am On May 30, 2023
kroger:

Kindly check your account. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you very much once again sir. I'm here to tell you that your assistance has helped me fix the bike and back to use. I'm grateful. Very very grateful to you. That help came when all hopes failed. I pray God gives me the strength and willingness to always help people even in my small capacity and when I attend the big one. Remain blessed sir.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 5:48pm On May 30, 2023
Greetings to you Mr. Kroger, i believe God has a purpose for making me come in contact with this thread. Sir, if God can use you to help me, as you have helped others, I will pray for you everyday of my life. No need to bother you with long stories about my life, but I know that as you have help others, you'll also have pity on me if you see my real condition. I have just recovered from sickness that down me for more than 2 months, and my little savings finished on it. I don't have a mother or father to run to. Worse is my rent expired and I am about to be thrown out any moment from now. Times are hard no doubt but assist me with any amount pls. May you never experienced lack, trouble or anything that will being discomfort to you and your family.

If you wish to help me, I'll drop my account details on your request. Thank you @Kroger as you consider me.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Wizlead:
Greetings to you Mr. Kroger, i believe God has a purpose for making me come in contact with this thread. Sir, if God can use you to help me, as you have helped others, I will pray for you everyday of my life. No need to bother you with long stories about my life, but I know that as you have help others, you'll also have pity on me if you see my real condition. I have just recovered from sickness that down me for more than 2 months, and my little savings finished on it. I don't have a mother or father to run to. Worse is my rent expired and I am about to be thrown out any moment from now. Times are hard no doubt but assist me with any amount pls. May you never experienced lack, trouble or anything that will being discomfort to you and your family.

If you wish to help me, I'll drop my account details on your request. Thank you @Kroger as you consider me.

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. I believe God has continued to remain faithful to you in all you. Please concerning my request for help, I didn't get any reply from you since I dropped the post, and my mind is telling me I didn't show strong faith by not dropping account details. Please even though you have not asked for it, permit me to drop my account details, believing that God will do the rest.

Consider and help me sir, please. Thank you very much.

014 074 4937, Guaranty Trust Bank, Usetu Utani.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wizlead:

Good evening to you sir. I still remain humble and waiting to hear from you Mr. Kroger.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wizlead:

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. I believe God has continued to remain faithful to you in all you. Please concerning my request for help, I didn't get any reply from you since I dropped the post, and my mind is telling me I didn't show strong faith by not dropping account details. Please even though you have not asked for it, permit me to drop my account details, believing that God will do the rest.

Consider and help me sir, please. Thank you very much.

Hello Mr. Kroger. How are you and the family? I'm sure everything is fine. Please do not forget me. It would mean so much to me getting the help I need from you. I have not been online for a while now only to come online and see that you ask people for account details. Please do not forget me. God bless you and all you do.

Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Hello Mr. Kroger, May God continue to bless and keep you for being an instrument of blessings to people here. Normally I wouldn't persist this long to ask for favour from someone looking at the first day I met a request a request from you which was 30th of May and we're in July today but my spirit is telling me not to give up that God can still use you to meet me at the point of my need. Mr. Kroger, please let that come to pass in Jesus name, amen. Thank you.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Wizlead:

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger, this was posted since May and till today nothing is heard from you. I totally understand the fact that you are not owing me any money and you are at total liberty to choose who to help with your money and not to. Please I humbly seek your help. Help me. Thanks.

Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mr. Kroger please don't forget me. Take me as a friend and a brother. God bless you.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mr. Kroger, please don't forget me. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mr. Kroger, I believe you still have me in mind. Please.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Lucasusoro24: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wizlead:
Mr. Kroger, I believe you still have me in mind. Please.
How many months you wan use beg person
Kindly move on if he has not acknowledged you
It’s been more than 2 months
Hace self respect,Haba
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mr. Kroger, happy Sunday to you. Wishing you God's blessing and favour. Pls don't forget me. Remain blessed.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Happy Sunday Mr. Kroger. I remain loyal sir
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wizlead:

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger, this was posted since May and till today nothing is heard from you. I totally understand the fact that you are not owing me any money and you are at total liberty to choose who to help with your money and not to. Please I humbly seek your help. Help me. Thanks.

Happy Sunday to you Mr. Kroger. I trust that you are doing well. I pray that the mercies of God continue to be with you and prosper the works of your hands.

Sir, while I have seen so many comments targeted at you for help and while you are not owing anybody anything, I feel that for humanity sake, it would be more proper if you respond to them even if you have no intention helping them.

The level of hardship and frustration in the country is unbearable. It's not as if people are not trying but the little they earn cannot even afford 20% of their needs. I might be wrong in some instances though.

Please respond to this my own. Thank you.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Greetings to Mr. Kroger. I still honestly pray for you in all you do and pray that God gives you the grace to answer my prayers. Please help. I would've given up but I still believe God can still use you to bless me. Thanks as I believe for once you will respond to me.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Wizlead:
Greetings to Mr. Kroger. I still honestly pray for you in all you do and pray that God gives you the grace to answer my prayers. Please help. I would've given up but I still believe God can still use you to bless me. Thanks as I believe for once you will respond to me.

Hello Mr. Kroger, please respond. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by yaseer111: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Good morning oga Kroger https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture

Support me please so I can leave this work n start sth 0325170410 Adam H Adi Gtbank
Thank you
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by yaseer111: 6:00am On Nov 24, 2023
yaseer111:
Good morning oga Kroger https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture

I have been praying and hoping that one day you may help me sir

0325170410 Adam H Adi Gtbank
Thank you
Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by Wizlead: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Wizlead:

It's a new month Mr. Kroger and I wish you the very best in this month of December. I believe that you may still consider to help me among those seeking your support and I will be totally grateful for that. It's the month of December, the month of love. Please show some love for the sake of humanity. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / Meet Kalengo Kamwendo, Zambia's Youngest Commercial Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.