Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48588 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Shalashaska: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
cool OBIDATTI

It seems like only few artists are supporting Atiku and Tinubu. Corruption makes them like 5 & 6 cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MrEverest(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omo, e go loud! E go choke!! Abuja will be totally shut down!!!

I hope it will be the grand finale, so that youths will ride on the momentum to the polls cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Victorclean1: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
The youths are becoming aware of their future and want to take it back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 35824L: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
They are not going to do it for free so what's the biggie

5 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by OBoy50: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin BATSTARDS grin grin grin grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Kingzeez10: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake. I don't know about others but Wiz is not coming. He doesn't involve in politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
afonja, yoruba muslim, fulani slave everyday but desperately begging for yoruba support for their messiah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MrEverest(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Look at the Bastards and Urchins Tinubu is grooming. Everything about them is bigotry and tribalism. Spits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MiaBeer(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
BAT and his urchins right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by OldNairalander(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Can someone confirm this?
I suspect this could be the handwork of urchins.
If it's true I'm booking my flight and hotel immediately

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by tuoyoojo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!

This is th3 exact sentiment motivating me to vote

They must know that it's not business as usual and actions have consequences

Moving forward, Obi's emergency has put the idea into politicians head that you must work and show just cause why you should be elected

No more eye service of eating corn and frying akara during campaign

We Don wise up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by greatiyk4u(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Kingabia1998(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Even if my last name na asiwaju or abubakar I no go vote for APC/PDP no it can never ever tufiakwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oma loud gan...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Ogaga87(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
35824L:
They are not going to do it for free so what's the biggie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by sukar886: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy
Baba go and drink snipper n die , b4 bp go kee u

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
If true....e go loud oooo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by gozmok1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by everythinggirly(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
I hope they will come?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Abfinest007(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
I remember I said this week that Wizkid is a obidient but someone said I should keep shut.

How he be na .he clear like DStv . don't tell me they were paid to perform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is this real? As an obidients im still in shock.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Ashez: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
E don dey happen
The revolution.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ObiOkpor(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Your shame no get part 2.
Urchin!

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Terror48: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.
Idiot, you where the ones that advice them to join any political parties and contest in an election.And that is what they are doing now.Why are you crying then?

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Thebigheart: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Haba, them never do the rally self you don dey cry. Sorry ooo sorry oooo.
Nigeria must move forward.

OBI-DATTI to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by RexTramadol1: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
This looks fake though

If it is confirmed to be….. upper iweka things don enter politics.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Tflex01: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

I can bet most of those guys won't come... Just a bait to attract crowd. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Okay
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Googledotcom: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na to enter Buhari train go ABJ o, choiiiii

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by NaijaMutant(f): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin

This one go choke o grin

What a strategy!

Just a week to the election cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.