Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) (40510 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by PerfectMan24: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu likes to steal people's head & body, now how are we sure that the cap is his real picture?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by BRIMBRAM: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
phorget:
How has Fashola faired as a minister?

Because someone happens to be a very good class captain doesn't mean he'll make a good head prefect... undecided

Tell us how he has failed.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by adekolaelect(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia
and comment kee you there too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by MiaBeer(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fashola:
Nigerian youths want you to return all the billions I gave you when I was Lagos governor

Tinubu: Bala Blu blu bala

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by VendorGB: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Afamed:
Leadership by example

A tree with so so many fruits.

May we never be like some leaders / Traders without a traceable and next to nothing fruits
You will cry me the biggest ocean when Obi is elected the president.
T-Mobile esim is available.

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by SouthSouth1914: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Afamed:
Leadership by example

May we never be like some leaders / Traders without a traceable and next to nothing fruits

This is an insult on the various governors Lagos state have had since the colonial rule.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by gbengaeed(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
SLAP44:

Do you know that the second Niger Bridge is already damaged due to 3 days of use? They have closed the Bridge permanently.

Haba, dey take am easy now. Something wey una no acknowledge, now the tin don dey damaged. It would always end like this when you don't listen to real news other than fake and sentimental news.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by leofab(f): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Afamed:
Leadership by example

16yrs project grin
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by zeuss: 1:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Superwave16320:
The hate that destroy your foolish tribe is what your are display shamelessly online. If we could the name of that your foolish tribe nobody wl be surprised but make we de look you make you continue fooling the fools in your wretched red mud enclave you fools can't wait to escape from. As your mother collected the N500 Ikpeazu is giving per childbirth ?

Hate is consuming you. I really pity you.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by MrALIVE: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
A proven competent leader and his mentor.
Lagos is happening to Nigeria very soon. smiley
may your children have the character of tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by farem: 6:01am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Politics have really blinded you. You're oblivious of the Lagos of Governor Fashola and the one he wished it continue before Blu-ba urchins (structures) hijacked it?
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by James91: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2023
See them

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by bentenny(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Babatunde... Bola, obi is really our major threat. We hold atikulooter for blockos he can not escape.

Tulubu... Have you mobilized the fund to our party followers

Babatunde....We are running out of cash, you need to open the van sad

Tulubu.... the problem now i cannot locate the keys.
I think I misplaced it when I was sleeping in the palace the last time we went there shocked

Babatunde.....Ahh.... that one is a big problem ooo shocked

I am sure someone have stolen the keys.

Tulubu.....Call the emir and tell him to search all the guards in the palace immediately tongue

Babatunde... right on it sir tongue.
grin grin

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by BlueDuck: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Plotting how to steal from the next ten generations, as usual
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Afamed: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2023
leofab:
16yrs project grin

Yes my brother, 16 years project.

Can you show us, any one in any of your PDP state, that has been inaugurated in the last 24 years the PDP has been in power? Or can you show us, the BRT lane in your state?

I will deactivate my Account if you can show me a BRT lane in your state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by phemmyfour: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
You can't run Nigeria with a shaky health....you can still pull out now
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by leofab(f): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:

Yes my brother, 16 years project.

Can you show us, any one in any of your PDP state, that has been inaugurated in the last 24 years the PDP has been in power? Or can you show us, the BRT lane in your state?

I will deactivate my Account if you can show me a BRT lane in your state
the most indebted state in Nigeria.. shame on you all.. Borrow pose
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Zulum500: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia

See painment
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Dshocker(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:
Leadership by example

Dummy, Tinubu has nothing to do with this railway
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by debetmx(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Jagaban Escobar & Inspector Fash.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Curious345: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Daddy and son
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by naijapikin2(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Baba are you listening to me?

Or are you sleeping again

grin
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by sukar886: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia
grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by iReddington: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2023
How can anyone in his right mind pick an Obi over Tinubu, an incompetent feminine voice clown and trader that surrounds himself with misfits like Aisha Yesufu, Kenneth okonkwo to Tinubu who has protégés and mentees with excellent track records and experience. Haba na. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Naijanascam: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Ogbeni you know how far nah grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Organize , every other day , I organize !!!
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by daygee12: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia

Una go cry wella oo
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by agadez007(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu:Fa fa ,unleash the bullion van
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Biafra is a goal.

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Justiceleague1: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Superwave16320:
The hate that destroy your foolish tribe is what your are display shamelessly online. If we could the name of that your foolish tribe nobody wl be surprised but make we de look you make you continue fooling the fools in your wretched red mud enclave you fools can't wait to escape from. As your mother collected the N500 Ikpeazu is giving per childbirth ?

Some posts after this post have been deleted...
I wonder how seun lalasticlala mynd44 nifpmod skipped this!!!
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Lanretoye(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Somebody cannot boast of just one commissioner in his cabinet credible enough to hold a political post or appointment after his tenure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.