Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,414 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience (4982 Views)

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by CruelDove(f): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2023
The sex of a child is not important.

Truth is most people don't have anything to do with parenting. Twisted ideologies everywhere, Little cute miscreants blooming to become a curse to our society.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Saintmary(f): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
A thread made FP where a lady talked about how they're feeding their dad despite he threw them out, and lots of guys have been disgracing themselves on that thread.

No doubt, every gender is important but it is plain stupidity to say a man wanting a male child is a (poor man's thinking). This is a very careless statement. Someone even said how about Queen Elizabeth who inherited her father's throne?. Some even said what does the man needs a male child for when he doesn't have land, properties etc? This is another stupidity. Comparing a male child to a female child is plain stupidity because we all know a male child is By far more superior than the female child.

Understand that the Africa tradition and culture is totally different from the whites.

This is not a matter of poor man's thinking. It is not a matter of land, property or anything. An African man needs a male child to preserve his lineage.

A male child is not for feeding a family, is for protecting the name of a family.

Every child is important but only a male child can maintain the lineage of a family. The genetic code of a family is stored in the male child.

Scientifically, you are wrong about genetic coding and preservation.

I understand that you are desperate to feel good about being male, since all achievements belonging to only men have been surmounted by women.

Please focus on your emotional gibberish lacking in logic and leave genetics out of your epistle because you're only exposing your academic ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Saintmary(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
CruelDove:

Truth is most people don't have anything to do with parenting. Twisted ideologies everywhere, Little cute miscreants blooming to become a curse to our society.

I pray none of these ignorant cavemen will ever cross paths with any of my progeny.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:

Exactly Bro

People are too scared to accept the facts of life. Keep my lineage, lineage way you know nothing about or who gives a Bleep about you when you dead Mr OP

Exactly o.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by greenmonk: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly o.
The issue of male /female offsprings is complicated in our society (nigeria). Most women will argue that the gender does not matter but will not accept same in their fathers' household.
Wether we like it or not the way we live doesn't revolve around the individuals or couples alone.
I have seen instances where the lives of people in a female only families were at threat by the extended family because they want access to the property of the females only family.
I have also seen whereby the wife stood her ground of not wanting any other person into the household other than her female children only to regret her actions later at the demise of her husband when her children were denied access to the extended family properties because they were females.
I have also seen where the threat from the extended family vanished when the man took another wife and male children were born into the family.
The truth is that each gender have a role to play in the family and society so couples must endeavour to raise their children as useful members of the society until such a time that our traditional development puts less emphasis on the gender of the offsprings.
That time is fast approaching as the performance of the individual child becomes less dependent on the size of land owned by respective families.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
greenmonk:

The issue of male /female offsprings is complicated in our society (nigeria).

Because people make issues out of things that are not supposed to be issues at all.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by josephevergreen(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
In as much as I love and cherish female child ..the day my beloved wife to be give birth to a male child she will definitely see the real happiness in me..she knows that.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by kalufelix(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Keep lying to. yourselves....women are non territorial..expeted to end up with another man...even women knows the important of men
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Owologbo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Long name for woman (womb-man)

Look again you would see that male and female children are equal it is when they grow up that separation starts and if one of them messes up, the other would be greater.

Then as for father's name, as I said, it is because the female usually messes up.

But if she is honoured by God the woman would also have a right to transmit her lineage. Which is why we see some cases of joint names belonging to the husband and wife being given to the children.

As I said, what does a man gain when he is dead and his family line continues?

There is absolutely no thing!

Please show me any wealthy/well to do lady (a female that doesn't mess up) that has her ground child/children bearing her father's name.

Is NOI grand children answering her father's name as their surname?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Owologbo:

Please show me any wealthy/well to do lady (a female that doesn't mess up) that has her ground child/children bearing her father's name.

It's her choice, I did not say it is a must. Moreover, she would marry an equally honourable man herself therefore she would have no need to stamp her name as both her and her husband are one. So between themselves and God they have their own way.

And rarely do you find a righteous woman, (their mothers and sisters and the community of women will not allow them to be holy, pure and righteousness before you men start your own) and I won't point one out.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Saintmary:

Scientifically, you are wrong about genetic coding and preservation.

I understand that you are desperate to feel good about being male, since all achievements belonging to only men have been surmounted by women.

Please focus on your emotional gibberish lacking in logic and leave genetics out of your epistle because you're only exposing your academic ineptitude.

I hope all is well with you at home? Because it appears you're mentally unstable.

After the rubbish you just wrote, we expected you to tell us if the genetic code is stored in inside you?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Izurejoice:
i want both sexes

Every sane man would desire for both sexes
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Ok. If the man can't v a male child after 4-6 kids, is it good for him to take another wife cos of bearing make kids?

Sweetplum or whatever they call you. Are you deaf or blind? I said you should never quote me on nairaland again. What's your problem?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Doesn't a womb man have genes?

Does a womb man have genetic code stored inside her? If yes! Abeg explain the mystery to us and how is that possible
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And how do I receive any benefit from lineage when I am gone?

Every sex is important as long as they properly play their respective roles owed the family and the society.

I made it clear on the post that every gender is important and necessary
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
swaley:
I am of the school of thought that a man is superior to a woman but abandoning your wife cause you can't have a son is plain fuckery.
What do you mean genetic code btw?

Of course only a stupid man will abandon his wife coz he doesn't have a son.

Genetic code means genetic seeds. It is in every male on earth. Women only receive. This is why a woman opens her legs to receive the man's dick so he can deposit the genetic seeds inside her womb. A woman is a gateway to bringing another life into this realm. However a man is the door without the door you cannot enter into a building (the genetic code). I'm Sure you already what it means.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Goodlady(f): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Sweetplum or whatever they call you. Are you deaf or blind? I said you should never quote me on nairaland again. What's your problem?
Idio t! You should be glad a vip quoted you!
SAPAhead boy!

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Without a doubt they were equal but because the womb man sinned first and messed up big time, God lowered her, exactly as people guilty of sin and wrongdoing are always lowered.

But doing evil to your wife because she did not birth a penis man is just plain disgraceful. That man should be demanned and unmanned and outmanned and castrated.

Oga what are you saying? Nobody said a man should be evil to his wife because she didn't birth a male child. And we're not in support of that here either.

At the bolded, better go and study your Bible very well and stop saying rubbish. God created a woman to have a womb and Carry a child. Men and women were never equal. Oga adam was the head in the garden of Eden, more reason why God had to put him in charge of everything even when the woman hasn't been formed. The woman was even out of subject of discussion when God spoke to Adam and made him the head until she came she was never in existence. Only Adam was predominantly the head of everything!!! The woman then arrived and God took her to Adam. Adam named her eve "womb man". Because she was the mother of all living.

Bros, God never created the woman and said "you and this man are now equal in authority or role or whatever. Oga God Said "behold you two shall be one flesh". Oga God made the man the head from the beginning. No dey talk rubbish again if you're devoid of understanding
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Long name for woman (womb-man)

Look again you would see that male and female children are equal it is when they grow up that separation starts and if one of them messes up, the other would be greater.

Then as for father's name, as I said, it is because the female usually messes up.

But if she is honoured by God the woman would also have a right to transmit her lineage. Which is why we see some cases of joint names belonging to the husband and wife being given to the children.

As I said, what does a man gain when he is dead and his family line continues?

There is absolutely no thing!

Your father must be regretting in pains for giving birth to you by now wherever he is.

In his mind, he is happy he gave birth to a male child but unfortunately no be Pekin e Born.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2023
CruelDove:

I can confidently tell you that if you as a female don't give birth to a male child, you will be troubled and have that resentment inside you. I'm not even talking about your husband but you yourself as a woman, you will desire and want a male child desperately. You better stop saying rubbish and stop deceiving yourself because everyone knows the sex of a child is very important
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2023
josephevergreen:
In as much as I love and cherish female child ..the day my beloved wife to be give birth to a male child she will definitely see the real happiness in me..she knows that.

Exactly bro.

Every sensible man would definitely rejoice for Joy knowing fully well how important a male child is
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by ednut1(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2023
So even when you are poor you should keep trying for children Ur mumu no too much ni
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2023
kalufelix:
Keep lying to. yourselves....women are non territorial..expeted to end up with another man...even women knows the important of men

CC:

Dtruthspeaker:
MrBroke:
Saintmary
CruelDove:

Dtruthspeaker:
MrBroke:
Saintmary
CruelDove:

Too much wisdom in one comment.

Leave the above monikers to keep deceiving themselves. Even those women there knows the importance of a male child but just wanted to argue blindly so people will think they're smart.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Owologbo:

You better Stop quoting that werey boy. He's too daft to engage with
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Nlfpmod rocktation OAM4J seun lalastical

FP material for stronger views and opinions
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Your father must be regretting in pains for giving birth to you by now wherever he is.

In his mind, he is happy he gave birth to a male child but unfortunately no be Pekin e Born.

Nyenyenyeyne! Because you have no valid argument to make you are now resorting fallacy of attacking the man (ad hominem) and appeal to male hood. E no work! You had nothing reasonable to say.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Dtruthspeaker:
MrBroke:
Saintmary
CruelDove:

Too much wisdom in one comment.

Leave the above monikers to keep deceiving themselves. Even those women there knows the importance of a male child but just wanted to argue blindly so people will think they're smart.

What is there to self deceive when you can't point to one thing I would gain when I am dead that depended on my having a son.

What a bunch of villagers! Sorry to say.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga what are you saying? Nobody said a man should be evil to his wife because she didn't birth a male child. And we're not in support of that here either.

You impliedly support it. For would a man not do evil to his wife he she does not give him male child?

StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded, better go and study your Bible very well and stop saying rubbish. God created a woman to have a womb and Carry a child.

Did I say anything different?

StrongAlphMale:

Men and women were never equal. Oga adam was the head in the garden of Eden, more reason why God had to put him in charge of everything even when the woman hasn't been formed.

Isn't class captain and headboy and your resident association chairman the head but were they not your equal?

This is serious esteem issues and low worth if you have to claiming and dragging importance and advantage over a woman.

It's a horrible sight to see.

Every normal man knows to go make something of himself. That is the value and worth of a man!
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You impliedly support it. For would a man not do evil to his wife he she does not give him male child?

son, That your father and brothers support a man doing evil to his wife because she didn't birth a male child doesn't mean we're your father!
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Saintmary(f): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I hope all is well with you at home? Because it appears you're mentally unstable.

After the rubbish you just wrote, we expected you to tell us if the genetic code is stored in inside you?

It's not my fault that nobody took the effort to train you.

I don't expect you to know anything about chromosomes, DNA, RNA, and other genetic topics.

Even Google, you cannot consult but you are willing to wallow in your ignorance.

I will no longer reply you, because a wilfully ignorant person is a lost cause.

Return to the shadows where you crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Saintmary(f): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What is there to self deceive when you can't point to one thing I would gain when I am dead that depended on my having a son.

What a bunch of villagers! Sorry to say.

Don't be sorry to tell foolish people that they are foolish, if you don't tell them, they will think they are wise.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Saintmary(f): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2023
This is why Nigeria is not respected in the international community, when we still have people who think like this.

They have no interest in learning, education, knowledge, even wisdom, they don't want.

Science means nothing to them, research is a foreign word to them, they only want to keep the imaginations of their foolish minds.

Idiocracy is their religion.

They hate any form of self improvement.

I am worried for my country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman / What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.