Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools (16713 Views)

Brain Drain Of Teachers In Private Schools: What's The Way Forward? / Neco Registration Fees & Charges 2024 [ssce, Bece & Ncee] / Scarcity Of Teachers In Private Schools: What Is The Cause and the Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by jbadmus: 5:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know the average cost of NECO registration private schools in Ijebu-Ode do charge for external applicants. An acquaintance living in that environs told me they needed help with this, and the cost is 50k. So, I was wondering if the cost to register for SSCE has so much skyrocketed over the years. I would have confirmed this myself but I'm currently not in a position to do this. A simple search online showed a clear departure from the stated amount but I think there could be some administrative charges.

Please, if anyone has an idea of the average cost of NECO registration and other charges , I will be glad to know. I understand it may vary from one school to the other but the margin should not be that significant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Msn4barca(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Some Government school charge between 25k to 35k with no sorting but depend on your bargain..
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by eteebanky1: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Neco fee from the organization is just #18,000

Blame the corruption/extortion mentality that has eaten deep on an average Nigerian

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Hendrixky: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Hahah.....

Miracle centre or no Miracle centre

Please ask the questions again

So we know exactly what to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by tunwumi: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Can we do dis vis-a-vis WAEC registration cost
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by snoopz: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
You should know that private schools are after max profit, neco and waec are one of them,so just add like 4 or 5k to the released fee
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by crazygod(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Mtchew. You are the one that want to write in a private school na. undecided
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Abujahouseman: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Last time i checked i paid 100k for Neco

1 Like

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Opportuneke(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2023
Na wa oooo what is education turning into in Nigeria?

Everybody just want to cash out.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by everythinggirly(f): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023
People are now cashing out with neco and waec. It's not a new thing, corruption everywhere!
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by LandMann: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023
They're planning to register at a miracle centre, hence the high cost.

Children of nowadays don't read and they're not taught well.

They prefer to go pay heavy fee at a school that will help them cheat to get good results.

Nigeria has no bright future cos it's so rotten

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by honey001(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
And I have promised someone I will pay the registration fee oooh, thought it's around 20k....

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Spherica177: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Abujahouseman:
That's pretty much though

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Coly2012(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
The amount might include the registration and other charges if he/she is an external candidate. But basically Neco fee is about 18k plus. While government schools charges upto 24-30k for running cost
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Burjkhalifa: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Abujahouseman:

U mean for expo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Emola12(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
NECO registration cost 79 thousand for my side
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by chicoMX(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
WAEC in Lagos State public schools used to be free those days.
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by adioolayi(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Corruption is at every level you can think of

1 Like

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by VawuIenceProMax: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
jbadmus:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know the average cost of NECO registration private schools in Ijebu-Ode do charge for external applicants. An acquaintance living in that environs told me they needed help with this, and the cost is 50k. So, I was wondering if the cost to register for SSCE has so much skyrocketed over the years. I would have confirmed this myself but I'm currently not in a position to do this. A simple search online showed a clear departure from the stated amount but I think there could be some administrative charges.

Please, if anyone has an idea of the average cost of NECO registration and other charges , I will be glad to know. I understand it may vary from one school to the other but the margin should not be that significant.
last week I paid 2k for my neighbor son . She gives me good bj too.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS USELESS POST FROM FRONT PAGE. UNA THINK SAY NA FAMILY FORUM BE THIS
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by TechW: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Please I want to know too, including waec fee too.
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by mbahdi(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Efabplaza1: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Is less than N10000
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by shegzy0514(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
honey001:
And I have promised someone I will pay the registration fee oooh, thought it's around 20k....
Same here and here in jos is 35k
Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by SeeItSayIt: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
If you think solution is here via Peter Obi click like or share if Obi is the way

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by FireUpNow(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
WAEC is 50k and NECO is 50k in private secondary schools. Schools are cashing out big time with less teaching by the teachers and less reading by the students. Corruption has killed this country. I heard a story of how a mathematics teacher could not solve waec Maths questions and took
the questions to a tutorial center where it was solved and the teacher came back to the hall to give his special candidates the answers after collecting money from the students. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools by Savechild23: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Chei

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Secondary School Certificate Holder Be Termed “Educated”? / Yabatech 2nd Supplementary List / FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.