Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied (68098 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba / Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by lereinter(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Funny incident

Even after DNA

See devil work
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by 9gerian: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
While dead?

orohbiro:
Chai the girl done win lottery grin
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by 9gerian: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Very heartbreaking. Maybe she would be alive if the father had shown her love.

Ireportlive:
Daughter of a cleaner, probably one night stand

Pele should have acknowledged her and swallowed some pride
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by coreninja(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Baba Pele, Sandra dey road dey wait.for you!!!!
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by pedel: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
She read the headlines. grin
iHateFraudsters:

You clearly didn't read the part where it says the girl died since 2006?

1 Like

Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by ttmacoy: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which lottery? She's dead.

orohbiro:
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
orohbiro:

Of what use to the dead?
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Nobodysboo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Blood
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Nigerfine3: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
orohbiro:
The girl has died 17 years ago
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Sixfeetbelle: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Lagos state government should....

grin grin grin

Lagos State Government should do what?
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Sixfeetbelle: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
meobizy:
Will I meet my aborted fetuses in the afterlife or only those born were worthy? Time will tell.

Pele will meet many more of his children if an afterlife exists. She was the only one persistent enough to get his attention.

I no dey do again.

Stalking is exhausting! Chai!!! cry cry

Infact, I won't even mention you again
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by BRATISLAVA: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:
Ikorodu feminist, if he's a deadbeat he wouldn't have given her share to her kids cheesy

What is that?

1 Like

Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by moneyissweet(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Read well before commenting, the girl died 17 years ago, She is dead

orohbiro:
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Coldie(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Saintmary:
Na wah o
Women suffer these things alot, my cousin went through this same thing. Back in the 1980’s in the east if u are a young man going to a seminary school u are influential in the community , because catholic and Anglican churches were and are still powerful in the east. My aunt who died since 2008 had a son for a then young man going to a seminary school, he denied the son, since the 80’s throughout when my aunt was alive till she died. She even got married and moved on with her life, since the son was born out of wedlock he went through alot, cause based on igbo traditions we don’t accept children like that very much which is very bad. My Dad accepted him, cause her husband was behaving very smhw towards him. If they tell the man who later became a priest let’s go for DNA test he will say no, it’s against his culture. Just looking at him u would know he is the father, but he kept denying. This and that.

The priest moved on with his life, later got married, had children 4 girls and 1boy, as it happened the son became disabled, he was an slowpoke. The man saw this but still denied my cousin, until he had retired from the priest hood, after almost 40years he came to our family home secretly to apologise, that we should understand that based on his priesthood career he couldn’t accept my cousin that if he did they would have ostracised him. He performed all the rights and took my son into his family, after almost 40years of denying him.

All these non developed countries, like Nigeria, Brazil etc has a lot of legal and ignorance issues, in reasonable and developed world the court would force u to do a dna test, if possible u go pay child support.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Gospel2Day: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Sermwell post=120155399]
You're a stupid christian!! Instead of you to preach the gospel to all, you're concentrating on women only. Judgemental id1ot

E pain you?
Oh, thank God the message is piercing the conscience of the guilty.
You're one of them.
Pe le. Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by weljewel: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for direction, exposition, revelation, healing, light, truth, my brother, my father, my sister, powerful connections and meetings, Final victory, Defeat of all my enemies, Best marriage, joy, peace, deliverance, understanding, good friends, real men of God.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by bizzibodi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Poor lady all she want is to have a caring father.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Numerouno94(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alaga2222:

He denied him blood because he no trust the woman?
He denied her despite DNA revealing his the true father. Well not surprised cos Pele is known to b a very controversial figure.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by jubrilcastle(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kobonaire2023:
Sensible man.

I'm sure the daughter in question is shocked. She probably was not expecting this.

That is why all this public fighting...take am with pinch of salt. That is how Trump and Kim Jong Un were throwing abuse at each other one minute, and the next, they were shaking hands, and holding peace conferences.

Modified

the daughter is dead, so the cash goes to her two sons. Missed that.

I really don't just know what to tell you seriously. Denying something you knew very well you did till her point of death. This life we celebrate nonsense too much. All because say they call him one useless GOAT.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
orohbiro:

She died in 2006.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by faceLAGOS: 2:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Will I ever be able to deny a child I sired?

I’d probably not have anything to do with the woman in the first place than put her in family way.

Reason why I dey dodge some girls be that.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by BigYash: 2:34am On Jan 19, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Lagos state government should....
Governor you mean? Baba fit don add his name to his will,who knows cool
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Judolisco(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2023
orohbiro:
d girl is dead ogbeni
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by 2016v2017: 6:31am On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Pressure of not wanting to disappoint the world because of the high pedestal he was placed as the GOAT made him deny his blood, what a shame.
Big SHAME
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by Saintmary(f): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Coldie:

Women suffer these things alot, my cousin went through this same thing. Back in the 1980’s in the east if u are a young man going to a seminary school u are influential in the community , because catholic and Anglican churches were and are still powerful in the east. My aunt who died since 2008 had a son for a then young man going to a seminary school, he denied the son, since the 80’s throughout when my aunt was alive till she died. She even got married and moved on with her life, since the son was born out of wedlock he went through alot, cause based on igbo traditions we don’t accept children like that very much which is very bad. My Dad accepted him, cause her husband was behaving very smhw towards him. If they tell the man who later became a priest let’s go for DNA test he will say no, it’s against his culture. Just looking at him u would know he is the father, but he kept denying. This and that.

The priest moved on with his life, later got married, had children 4 girls and 1boy, as it happened the son became disabled, he was an slowpoke. The man saw this but still denied my cousin, until he had retired from the priest hood, after almost 40years he came to our family home secretly to apologise, that we should understand that based on his priesthood career he couldn’t accept my cousin that if he did they would have ostracised him. He performed all the rights and took my son into his family, after almost 40years of denying him.

All these non developed countries, like Nigeria, Brazil etc has a lot of legal and ignorance issues, in reasonable and developed world the court would force u to do a dna test, if possible u go pay child support.

It's entirely up to the family that took care of the child to decide what to do in these cases, but you see, emotions are powerful, and it clouds people's reasoning.

That is why a lot of men wilfully turn their backs on their own children when they know fully well that the children most probably will seek them out in the future.

It's not fair on anyone to raise a child for such men to come when they are close to death and start shedding crocodile tears.

What about the hard work it took to raise the children?
It
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by sacajawea: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Sandra and Pele will now meet each other and part no more.

Rip soccer legend

They are not meeting anywhere!

Also, the was no Soccer Legend. He was a very terrible, narcissistic Human Being
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by sacajawea: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Pressure of not wanting to disappoint the world because of the high pedestal he was placed as the GOAT made him deny his blood, what a shame.
Like... He was never a GOAT to me...

Had so many traits I hated in him
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by YufusAmma: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Heart breaking. They will work this out in another time and in another life till they get it right. She had denied him once before in another
lifetime perhaps.May we be champions of love in our lifetime cry.
One day, I bet in nigeria in 2023 it will happen we will read about how a one time Lagos State governor accepted the boy he denied as his son to be named in his will one day after undergoing DNA. Why is it that men keep depositing their genes in very fertile kpekus and later will deny their seeds? Not good at all. Pele was a complete footballer both on field and off field twaley to his rod.
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by sacajawea: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
money finally came
And they lived happily ever after.
Always read, try and read so as. Not to be embarrassing your foolish self all over the internet.

But then again, I'm sure you don't care...
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by sacajawea: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Always read, try and read so as. Not to be embarrassing your foolish self all over the internet.
But then again, I'm sure you don't give a Fck!
Re: Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied by sacajawea: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Why deny your blood? I no fit!
Pele was not actually a good person, like not at all!
Also I don't subscribe to calling him Legend...

One of the few Football minority who don't consider him as Legend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.