Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? (19446 Views)

As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / Does The Course You Study Matter / Apply For The Binance Africa Campus Ambassador program : Earn While You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ehmmah588(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Bigfish121:
Please what set?
Which is you are familiar with Temple and Eme?

2014/2015 set. ...Are these two names you mentioned from faculty of engineering, precisely civil engineering??
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ehmmah588(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
i also love to venture into agriculture. I learnt it's quite lucrative
Yeah, it is
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by cokeryusuf09(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2023
1c3JaY:
Studied Mechanical engineering...

Now I'm a software developer working for a company overseas remotely ...

Boring and lonely but I lack nothing I need...
How is economic downtime in tech
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ehmmah588(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Milesbillions:
I studied Zoology and Environmental Biology...

Graduated with strong 2:1 in the course from a prestigious university.....

Now working as a walk way attendant and a cashier in a supermarket...😆

I want to join navy or air force as a graduate but don't know how to apply
I'll kindly advice you to do something else than to join the Nigerian military via DSSC as a graduate...Many people join out of frustration and are enticed by the huge salary they see online(only if you know what these guys go through)...Wo bro's at the end you'll become more frustrated than before if you join....
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Bigfish121(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Yes na civil engineering.
They are well known names in the department.
If you graduated from the department, you are supposed to know these names.
Which lecturer do you know either in civil or the entire faculty of engineering.

Ehmmah588:

2014/2015 set. ...Are these two names you mentioned from faculty of engineering, precisely civil engineering??
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by poshemmanuel(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Lordsagna: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2023
samwise180:

It worth it if you know what you are doing
How do mean "know what you're doing"?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by marlow1962(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Duru009:

Brotherly, please link me up. I really need aside online work like this. I spend most of time doing nothing apart from the small job I manage. I don't think this remote online Job.
Please help a brother

Thanks
duru00917@gmail.com
None for now, will let you know when I come across one.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by holardemoranky(f): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Studied Zoology........Now a teacher
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Duru009(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
marlow1962:

None for now, will let you know when I come across one.

Thanks bro

I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by debbydams(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
poshemmanuel:

No job or you don't want to practice?
job dey, I just don't want to practise yet
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Josipov: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

Who give you phone, my friend drop that phone and go wash the plates.

Lolz
Issorite
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by poshemmanuel(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ehmmah588(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bigfish121:
Yes na civil engineering.
They are well known names in the department.
If you graduated from the department, you are supposed to know these names.
Which lecturer do you know either in civil or the entire faculty of engineering.

This your test questions ehn.....No be fight na bros cheesy.....I remember my very own engineering father (H.O.D C.Eng) Dr. C. Nwaobakata (we still communicate till date).He gave me the first connect to my first ever construction company....

My lectures who I was close to are
K.A. Raheem
E.W. Francis

The Temple you're talking about,is it Osigwe Temple, (The Templer)??
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by diamondvil(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Studied zoology and environmental biology. But am a Trade partner with mtn and Airtel now.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by diamondvil(f): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Studied zoology and environmental biology. But am a Trade partner with mtn and Airtel now. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Gift96: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I studied Urban Planning & Development

Am now an Agboro Omo-Onile in Lagos State.

That collect Matching-ground fees

At least you are on bail and free
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Bigfish121(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nor vex ooo.
You know Raheem wow and Dr. Emeka.
I dey surprise say you nor know Temple and Eme ooo.
Abeg werin b your name?

Ehmmah588:

This your test questions ehn.....No be fight na bros cheesy.....I remember my very own engineering father (H.O.D C.Eng) Dr. C. Nwaobakata (we still communicate till date).He gave me the first connect to my first ever construction company....

My lectures who I was close to are
K.A. Raheem
E.W. Francis

The Temple you're talking about,is it Osigwe Temple, (The Templer)??
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ade1bowale(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
One thing you should all understand is that what you studied in school does not determine what you end up doing.

There are medical students who are youtubers, mechanical engineers working as secretaries.

The point is, when you find something you love, pivot immediately.

You know how this country is now. It's hard to start a business offline.

But it's very easy to start an online business.

Dear friend, whoever you are watching. If you want to start your own business. I'd say, look online.

It's easier to start an online business. Yes.

But it's also easy to get scammed. Tbt

So look only for these kind of businesses.
-YouTube
-blogging
-freelancing
-email marketing

The oga patakpata is affiliate marketing because you can combine it with the once i listed above.

Funny enough, you don't even need any course to learn these skill.

There's google and YouTube with many people waiting to teach you.

What are you waiting
Get started and may God bless your efforts
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Oshin56(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ade1bowale:
One thing you should all understand is that what you studied in school does not determine what you end up doing.

There are medical students who are youtubers, mechanical engineers working as secretaries.

The point is, when you find something you love, pivot immediately.

You know how this country is now. It's hard to start a business offline.

But it's very easy to start an online business.

Dear friend, whoever you are watching. If you want to start your own business. I'd say, look online.

It's easier to start an online business. Yes.

But it's also easy to get scammed. Tbt

So look only for these kind of businesses.
-YouTube
-blogging
-freelancing
-email marketing

The oga patakpata is affiliate marketing because you can combine it with the once i listed above.

Funny enough, you don't even need any course to learn these skill.

There's google and YouTube with many people waiting to teach you.

What are you waiting
Get started and may God bless your efforts
sir, please which of this can you teach FREE ?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by samwise180(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Lordsagna post=120419705]
How do mean "know what you're doing"?[/quote
] Graduating with good grade u believe there's a greater opportunity
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ehmmah588(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bigfish121:
Nor vex ooo.
You know Raheem wow and Dr. Emeka.
I dey surprise say you nor know Temple and Eme ooo.
Abeg werin b your name?

Can't disclose this for personal reasons.... I'm sorry.....Or can you give me their surnames lemme ask my people
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Bigfish121(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Temple surname is Nwofor while that of Eme is his surname already.the full name is Dr.D.B Eme.

Ehmmah588:

Can't disclose this for personal reasons.... I'm sorry.....Or can you give me their surnames lemme ask my people
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Joseph1505(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Electrical Engineering but now a Copywriter.
I am really doing well in it.
Just like someone who handles Business projects for foreign firms.
Write sales copy and email copy etc.
Just as easy as anyone can think of.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by joyousever(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Interesting! Why should you be bored when you have a partner and a son?
marlow1962:
Political science and education (graduated).
But for the job, ahhh let’s say no government work for now (I can’t spend heavily on sch, graduate and be paid peanuts by the government, hopefully wen I see i better government work I will key in), but for now I work privately.
I work as a customer care attendant for different private companies ( I mostly works from home, it’s fun since I got my weed,games, food and light, tho It can be borin as hell sometimes but nairaland and my PlayStation got me cover sometimes). When my son goes to sch in the morning, home can be a torment for me as there’s no one to visit me( no frnds, I hate it but I love staying alone).

The pay is good, with the grace of God with me, I can’t say I lack anything. I do not touch my main works money since I do other side hustle’s that can put food on my table.

This is weird, I think am beginning to talk too much about my finance life.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by marlow1962(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2023
joyousever:
Interesting! Why should you be bored when you have a partner and a son?
No partner
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Onabeem(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Studied Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc)
MS.c Organic Chemistry
But currently a digital marketer for a Pharmaceutical company.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by joyousever(f): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Awww... sorry. Life is too short to wallow in boredom, regardless of loving your ' alone' time.

marlow1962:

No partner
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by marlow1962(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2023
joyousever:
Awww... sorry. Life is too short to wallow in boredom, regardless of loving your ' alone' time.

Yeah
humans are dynamic, I prefer to stay alone and do my thing, and I’ve found loads of peace doing that.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by joyousever(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Ok..... good for you. But some of us aren't cut out for faring better all by ourselves despite adoring our alone time. Anyways, cheers to you.

marlow1962:

Yeah
humans are dynamic, I prefer to stay alone and do my thing, and I’ve found loads of peace doing that.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Kreddy: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ikennaford:
Chemical engineering...now bitcoin miner

Good evening bro, please can you put me through Bitcoin mining?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Kreddy: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mercykayy:
Transport Management (Maritime) but I flip NFTs for a living rn. And used to have a poultry farm but crashed due to debtors from Christmas and New Year owing me.

I'm into NFT too, please can I connect with you for better experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How He Wonderfully Got A Job In An Oil Coy After A Distasteful Exam At Mobil / Based On Logistics, I Got Appointment As A Logistics Officer In A Reputable Firm / 9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.