Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You (32907 Views)

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by VIKTO83(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
What gives u d assurance that Atiku (ur husband) won't marry another wife and u will not smell the first lady seat.

Atiku is onlybusibg women as instrument.
So his igbo wife will tell the Igbos to ite for Atiku to make them first lady.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by ukaface(f): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Idiota
So on that ground we should vote for your husband? Sense

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by tete7000(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
O ma ṣe ó. Everything in this country has been reduced to a joke.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by saysoo: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Whatever buhari have closed, no man can open it tongue.
But buhari's own dey use DSS anyhow.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Urheadmaster(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
It is his property now.

She has to be protected.
saysoo:
But buhari's own dey use DSS anyhow.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Ubanz: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
So ur ambition is to be a first lady.
U see ur life.
U don't care about us,u only care about being the first Yoruba first lady.
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Illegal1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Emi lo kan verse 2
na my turn to be 1st lady of nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Bimpe29: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is really crappy Madam Titi.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
What a disgraceful statement to we omoluabi.

We prefer president while Delta State woman from Itshekiri becomes first lady than you being packaged as first lady, which am very sure another Igbo woman is by the corner reserved as first lady unknown to you

Anyway Atiku will be the second position while Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Dchampion65: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
This life no balance.

We are talking about good governance she was talking about an office that did not add value whatsoever to living standard of the citizenry.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by tunapawizzy: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
the other one say make we vote muslim-muslim, this one say make we vote for her husband so she can become first lady, na sawdust full their head...
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Because of personal selfishness Titi Abubakar, is downgrading the personality of atikulooter tongue

What is first lady

The one Buhari has reduced to the other room tongue

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Indispensable85(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
So yorubas will prefer a first lady to a president? Mtcheeew......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Urheadmaster(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
You too much
potent5:
Desperate people. Indirect Emilokan people. Na wah o.

She is using her husband as special purpose vehicle (SPV) to become First Lady.

And Atiku is using her as SPV to win Yoruba votes. grin

Nearly choke on my weed because of spv tongue

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by michoim(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is that what governance in Nigeria is all about? What a morally bankrupt politician!

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by olatuns2017: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/

Wahala
Wahala

You are already

Bandits first Lady Gaga

Anyways

Officials of Anambra State Ministry of Environment came to Lagos to study how we manage our waste disposal and drainage matters.

TINUBU is ahead

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by olatuns2017: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
What a disgraceful statement to we omoluabi.

We prefer president while Delta State woman from Itshekiri becomes first lady than you being packaged as first lady, which am very sure another Igbo woman is by the corner reserved as first lady unknown to you

Anyway Atiku will be the second position while Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Wa gbayi

Omoluabi
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Tonyavaro: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
WaHala...WaHala ..WaHala...
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by felzokugo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
So na fess lady b dis wan problem? Wat a kon3 of stupid n greedy fools!

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Roger3D(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/
So because you're a Yoruba woman you feel entitled to become first lady abi? Your husband is thoroughly corrupt and self seeking. He hasn't hidden his desire to sell off our national assets to his cronies once given the slightest opportunity to and you are here feeling entitled to be first lady. Nonsese!

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by mekybabe1: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is that what is important now or how to revamp our fallen economy.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Radarada
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by deebrownneymar: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Wisedove(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
I guess she doesn't know of Stella Obasanjo.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Shikena(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
it doesn't count.
Stella was a civilian first lady
Who determines that? Are you saying government does not exist outside of civilian administration? grin
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Shikena(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wisedove:
I guess she doesn't know of Stella Obasanjo.
Stella is not Yoruba
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by phemmyfour: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shikena:

Who determines that? Are you saying government does not exist outside of civilian administration? grin
ki lomode e mo
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Shikena(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
ki lomode e mo
Ancient of days, e she grin
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by kizxaxa: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
That whole generation are failures.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
The wives of Muritala Mohammed and Ernest Sonekan were Yoruba....
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by jamace(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Says the wrapper smuggler who was supposed to be jailed but because of Atiku's randy nature as a custom officer, Atiku took her to his house and voila, Atiku married her. Nonsense talk.
So sad that Nigeria is a land where crooks are more vocal than honest citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Is One Of The Major Recipients Of Dasuki Money - Reno Omokri / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.