Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye (57326 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by tesppidd: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Lolachef(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abeg rest.
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Wickedfact: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Dino Should learn when to reply and who to reply at a particular time. Most of this blogger are sponsor and bankrolling by lagos landlord, there are many of them on facebook, twitter, instagram. They did the same thing to Banji Akintoye,

The day Gistlover was insulting Tinubu, it seems you were hiding from UGM that day that's why you didn't see it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by tolumizzy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
.baba don cast

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by mu2sa2: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
The blogger may be unserious but Dino himself can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by AleAirHub(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Full gist later cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by timefarm(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Dino is not worthy of a place at the table of our National cake

He is one of the reasons why I will never vote or support Atiku
Exactly
Same here.

Who has a clown like dino and wants tonwin an election!
Unbecoming.
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by jayworld15(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gist lover s one of those bloggers whose news is always 70-80% true. The worst part of it is the facelessness of the handler's persona. It makes it hard for anyone to sue or attack his or her image.

5 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by SavageResponse(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
The fight don dey start grin
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Isabi4lov: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin grin igi ewedu ko ni wo pa

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by ukaface(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
V for what
V for vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Bluntemperor: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Nkan MBE O!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by timefarm(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
adioolayi:
Gistlover ...pain in the neck grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mr Dino sef.....How can you say someone that lead various bad campaigns against Tinubu's identity, certificate and other bad stories about Tinubu is a member of APC.. grin cheesy grin cheesy
He knows that is what will satisfy majority of people so as to deflect it to yab against Tinubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by olatuns2017: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:

https://thenationonlineng.net/blogger-apologises-sarcastically-to-dino-melaye/

They even lick his shoes, pee and see him a messiah!
May God not allow chronic foolishness to befall us and our generations. Amen ��

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Treassured: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol what a big relief for today's stress ahhahagrin

4 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by LordEclipse: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:

If this account is real. Hmm.Gistlover, na cultist una dey follow play o
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by wpadmin: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigeria needs more independent journalists like David Hundeyin that are not affiliated to any media house.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by JoeyNaza: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
the engagements is too low

That can't be the real account

It's their real account, Instagram keeps blocking them due to report so they grow new accounts again.

3 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by MiaBeer(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
If not the flawed Nigerian legal system, Dino Melaye and Orji Uzor Kalu would have been jailed by now. Both men are con men who claim they’re politicians when they don’t care about the fools who are supporting them. Ironically, they are the ones telling 200 million Nigerians what to do with their lives.

Nigeria is really in bad shape.

3 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by sleeknaija(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
everythinggirly:
Who be this gist lover sef? So does it means that, most news from gist lover are not true?

Her gist is always 90% true

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by africandollar: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
ye! ye! shots fired! Coporal Dino! take cover! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by udemzyudex(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
Gistlover don't just cook up stories without facts or evidences... Very strong faceless investigative journalist, she's a lady.I gave her double salutes when she brought out the case of a lady I know that's based in Germany, everything she said about her here and outside Naija was so accurate..

Chase her and you'll realized you're running after shadow.

Nobody is hidden under the sun,if you have the resources you can get anyone.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by chelsea1116(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I dont like him, something very indecent about him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by MrColdsweat: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gistlover must be protected at all cost.
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by seborrhic: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Dino,FFK,Keyamo,even some so called tweeter influencers that act as if they are posting some things out of patriotism,how people support these set of individuals baffles me.
You can clearly see these people are after their pockets,they don't care one bit about stealing, defrauding the state or even individuals.
Unless you are personally gaining from them,I just look at anyone else supporting Dino and FFK as either being poorly educated or mentally challenged.

6 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by bazoodo: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
Gistlover don't just cook up stories without facts or evidences... Very strong faceless investigative journalist, she's a lady.I gave her double salutes when she brought out the case of a lady I know that's based in Germany, everything she said about her here and outside Naija was so accurate..

like seriously?? Jeez scary

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by aswani(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:

Honestly this response made me laugh out loud. Gist lover no send at all,

Dino dis na roforofo fight loading ó, just let sleeping dogs lie and focus your energy on wringing out as much as you can from Atiku before that one decides to turn off the water tap as ńa bad market.

Dis gist lover mouth sharp well well.

3 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Dchampion65: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Can this truly be from gist lover
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Romanoff(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
the engagements is too low

That can't be the real account

The real account was taken down after Gistlover did the exposé.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Romanoff(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
everythinggirly:
Who be this gist lover sef? So does it means that, most news from gist lover are not true?

Gistlover is accurate 95% of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by seborrhic: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oladelepsy001:

It's just like a businessman or woman making enormous profit because he/she knows how to attract customers,good product,good price and sweet mouth,all or 1 of them.
Gistlover has found a way to get information by offering something to his/her sources,is just knowing the right source.
No matter what someone does and no matter how long ago it was or recent,someone somewhere must know about it.
For eg,Dino couldn't have taken these ladies to and through the air,they must have been seen,have taken a ride,the hotel or Dino gateman would have seen them.
Your bad past could be revealed even by your own family member knowingly or unknowingly.
These are the sources of information for any dedicated blogger

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.