Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her (47619 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by nedekid: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Lol, perform mouth action. It kukuma will fit her.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by BlackKafka: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2023
hammerT:
UNFORTUNATELY FOR JUSTIN, IN THEIR WESTERN CULTURE, THE KIDS BELONG TO THE MOTHER.

HENCE, ALL THIS CUSTODY BATTLE, WILL ONLY FURTHER DAMAGE THE GIRLS MENTAL HEALTH.

GIRL CHILDREN DONT NEED THEIR FATHER, IT IS THEIR MOTHER THEY NEED.

WOMAN TO WOMAN.

IF THEY WERE BOYZ, IT COULD BE GIVEN CONSIDERATION, BUT EVEN THE BOYZ NEED THEIR MOTHER BOND AND WOMAN EXPERIENCE.

HENCE HE SHOULD JUST RESPECT HIMSELF AND MOVE ON ALREADY.

I thought Nigerian feminists said oyinbo men are better than 'thrashy' Nigerian men?
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Omor Na everyday you dey bomb us for nairaland ?
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by hammerT: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2023
HE WANT TO COLLECT THE GIRLS FROM THEIR MOTHER AND BE DOING WHAT EXACTLY?

IF, I BE JUDGE, I WILL SENTENCE HIM TO 2 YEARS IN PRISON.

AFTER THAT, HIS BRAIN WILL RESET.

A VERY HOPELESS MAN.

Y COLLECT THE CHILDREN FROM THEIR MOTHER AND HAND TO NANNY?

WHEN THEIR MOTHER CAN BE LOOKING AFTER THEM FOR YOU AND YOU WILL BE SUPPLYING THEM WITH MONEY AND SHOUT, IF SHE MESS UP?

NO BRAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Ckonnet: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2023
stano2:
She don show pant for public finish.
Her attention seeking attitude is over the roof.
Those kids are safe with their dad than with you.
Always rushing to social media.
Well we have bigger issues.

Vote Wisely

She dey play with oyibo, she is likely to loose the case of sole custodian. Na people like these dey disgrace us abroad

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Never seen a white man treat a back lady so bad
it’s actually common
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by hammerT: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2023
BlackKafka:

I thought Nigerian feminists said oyinbo men are better than 'thrashy' Nigerian men?

WOMEN ALL OVER AFRICA NO THE VALUE OF NIGERIA MEN.

A PROPHET IS NEVER RESPECTED IN HIS HOMETOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by josephevergreen(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
Before your husband will say such to you ..they must be something you re not doing right ..

Is high time ladies stop sleeping around and think guys won't know ..

End time women everywhere.

With this your life style I swear those kids are safe with their dad ..this I have seen!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Ikea81: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
Kids you abandoned in the US to come showing your "cunt" on the streets of Lagos and Akwaba. Mtchew
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by jamaola: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
God forbid the small child while playing just draws the chain attached to her nose from ear, she go hear am that day. Yeye
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by hammerT: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2023
josephevergreen:
Before your husband will say such to you ..they must be something you re not doing right ..

Is high time ladies stop sleeping around and think guys won't know ..

End time women everywhere.

With this your life style I swear those kids are safe with their dad ..this I have seen!

HE WILL STILL LOSE THIS NEW CASE, HE HAS STARTED.

ONCE A LOSER, ALWAYS A LOSER.

I DETEST WEAK MEN.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by negbike(f): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2023
What this f00lish woman fails to realize is that t she keeps giving this man ammunition to come against her. American courts don’t play when it cones to children and cosudy. He can declare her an unfit parent based on her social media antics. She needs to STOP and secure her children FIRST!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by AmuDimpka: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Korra is a cunt.

Justin was right

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by AmuDimpka: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2023
negbike:
What this f00lish woman fails to realize is that t she keeps giving this man ammunition to come against her. American courts don’t play when it cones to children and cosudy. He can declare her an unfit parent based on her social media antics. She needs to STOP and secure her children FIRST!
and she is unfit

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by AngelicBeing: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Yawns
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Regie2bless: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Korra Obidi Goes To Court Again, Accuses Her Ex-Husband Of Abusing Her

- she says her husband is a narcissist

https://www.facebook.com/korraobidi1/videos/8587348768005795/?app=fbl
dey play, continue playing
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by izzita: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2023
kingthreat:
My cousin went to USA in 2015 at Age 30. When asked about her plans for marriage, she said she would marry a white man.
As at 2020, she was still single. Her parents were asking her if every white man in a group picture with her is her fiance and she said "No".
Last year babe came to Nigeria codedly and got married to the only of her ex-boyfriends who is unmarried. I was lucky to be there at the wedding, when asked why she no marry Oyinbo, she said "God forbid". It is obvious it is much easier for a Nigerian man to marry a white woman than for a Nigerian woman to marry a white man. Even if the latter happens, it rarely does last long.
she is very wise. I won’t advise anyone to marry a white persona
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Korra obidi can go to hell for all I care, Crocodile tears, Some women cut down their cruel nature but people like korra exhibits the vicious nature of women in all its full force

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2023
"If I'm lying to you, let me fall down and die here,"

When you hear the bolded from people chances of it been true is less than 10 percent.

Take your custody battle to the court and not SM.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by pseudonomer: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

They do it all the time…

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by kingthreat(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2023
marlow1962:

Nawa o, so that ur cousin marry at age 35, the guy try o.

She got citizenship. Guy wanted japa.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Killermamba: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Korra Obidi Goes To Court Again, Accuses Her Ex-Husband Of Abusing Her

- she says her husband is a narcissist

https://www.facebook.com/korraobidi1/videos/8587348768005795/?app=fbl

Believe Nigeria women in diaspora at your own peril. When it comes to custody battle Even the devil dey fear Nigeria women for lie
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by 007Marvel(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnrake69:
Some men no just dey try. You're doing the children serious harm by separating them from their mother.

Reason you should always marry or have kids with a kind person. Forget Love, never get involved romantically with an unkind soul. You will regret it if the relationship fails

Would you allow your children grow up around such irresponsible and slutty woman. Una go just dey so unreasonable sometimes.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Akpacha(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2023
The poor olosho shouldn't be in study of the kids in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by chiedozie198100: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2023
No be this girl wey come naija come shake nyash for 3weeks. Which one be say ex dey collect her pikins. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by tomzyELNINO: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
How's this our business?
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by owobokiri(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2023
BATified2023:
How do this people enjoy their lives with all these needless dramas all d time

In other news I implore Nigerians to vote wisely by voting a trusted n competent man who have delivered before n not a man who can’t point to one thing he did for complete 8 years

A man whose indigenes cursed to high heaven n even his successors declare his so called investment next to nothing

Imagine owobokiri describing Peter obi this way n now he’s telling us he’s an angel

Please what has changed if not for tribalism that is blinding them
Na you go tire!
You go quote me tire!!
All because of a totally disoriented Tinupoo!?
All your efforts will be in vain!
Nigeria is not populated by blind tribal jingoists like you who would do everything to impose a certified drug lord on us as the president .
It's not about Peter Obi!
It's not about one Owobokiri
It's all about the soul of a nation.
We will NEVER allow you and your kind to get away with such nonsense.
So you can quote me all you want, but it won't change nada..
Obi will rule you to save your suicidal ass from yourself!
Get ready..
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by MzErica(f): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Nobody gives 2 fvcks.

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by 007Marvel(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2023
hammerT:

LET ME TELL YOU PEOPLE OF THE WORLD SOMETHING.

WHEN YOU WANT TO DO EVIL, YOU WILL FIND JSUTIFICATION.

A TERRORIST THAT SET OUT ON A MISSION TO KILL PEOPLE UNKNOWN TO HIM, THINK GOD WILL BE PLEASED AND REWARD HIM WITH PARADISE FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

MY POINT HEAR IS SIMPLE, I'M HUNGRY IS A VERY NORMAL THING FOR A CHILD TO SAY WHEN THEY WANT TO EAT.

WE ALL SAID, I'M HUNGRY TO OUR PARENTS AS KIDS AND THEN, SHE WILL PREPARE SOMETHING FOR US TO EAT.

IF NA I'M HUNGRY YOU WANT TO USE AS CASE TO ROB THE CHILDREN OF THEIR MOTHER, GO AHEAD, SOONER OR LATER, WHEN THOSE GIRLS BECOME TEENAGERS AND ABNORMAL, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF HARM THAT CAN OCCUR WHEN GIRLS GROW UP WITHOUT THEIR MOTHER.

AS I TYPE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I MAY LOVE MY DAUGHTERS, I CAN NEVER SEPARATE OR SEEK TO SEPARATE THEM FROM THEIR MOTHER.

RATHER, NA ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT, PLUS REGULAR TRIPS, I WILL BE THERE.

THE PROBLEM, WITH THE WORLD IS PEOPLE NO LONGER DO THE RIGHT THING. VERY EVIL!

For your mind you just write one better thing! Children only need a reasonable and loving guardian! It doesn't necessarily need to be their mother! I have a relative whom his wife Japa go Europe leave children for the man. They are the most wonderful children have ever seen, nothing abnormal about them. A girl of 12 years old Sabi save money dey give grandma to buy things for her and her siblings. Dad gives them 1k everyday to school and a 12 years old comes back with 400# every day! You dey ment.

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Honjoshy4u: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

A good quote (Okowa) can attract thousands of share and millions of like, but a share and like can't reproduce nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.