Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) (5657 Views)

Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Stargion1: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2023
It’s why men are chasing us – Swahili woman says as she shows how she cooks with firewood (Watch video)

A woman from the Swahili tribe in Kenya has boasted that men are chasing after them because of their homely characteristics.

The lady known as Beverlee took to Twitter and shared a video of her preparing food with firewood and charcoal.

She explained that Swahili women are submissive and ensure that their man is always at peace which is why they are often chased after.

Beverlee captioned the clip; “Men just come for us, the Swaili women. We do submit and ensure you are always at peace.”

The post sparked mixed reactions from male and female folks with the men showing her support while the women were attacking her for promoting ‘suffering’.

Click link below to Watch the video ��

https://www.slightgist.com.ng/its-why-men-are-…wood-watch-video/

2 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
I've always admired those women from Eastern Africa, one of the reasons I want to visit or entirely relocate their if Peter Obi doesn't win.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Aklee4994(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
I smell vawulence on this thread...let be real some Nigeria girls can’t do this because of there entitlement mentality.I love her courage some old layers will attack her.

6 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Kaa4(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Subtle marketing

3 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Shapeaso: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
She's beautiful.

9 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Lamanii22(f): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
She’s pretty but cooking with firewood is stressful, the smoke alone affects my eyes, thank God for gas me stove…

P.S i grew up using firewood though but I never liked it…

6 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Sablexxxtoons: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamanii22:
She’s pretty but cooking with firewood is stressful, the smoke alone affects my eyes, thank God for gas me stove…

You're right,it's proven to be bad for eyes and lungs.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by TheChameleon: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Love the smooth skin.

Never made love in a hut before ...but might make an exception for her

Make mosquito dey bite my behind as I am going in and out. undecided

4 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by TheChameleon: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin
Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by BigYash: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
As long as they don't hoe around and they allow their husband have peace of mind in his house.. E clear like colored TV..

1 Like

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Autobot05: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is what they call full package wife material... unlike these poor hungry criminals in Nigeria

Lemme Start saving money to go to swahili and marry this kain woman cool

4 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Danishguy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kaa4:
Subtle marketing
True. No different from those soft CCP propaganda videos on Tiktok
Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamanii22:

It's good to see down to earth girls like you being real.

1 Like

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Kingcalls: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
The kind of women that give men long life ...not these entitled criminals we have in this country

2 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by beelon1020(m): 3:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Really? Where is my passport?
Most naija babes don turn to hook ups...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 20, 2023
seriously women like this just amaze me,she is strong.house wife is the greatest occupation on earth in 1940's, children were well raised back then while their fathers lost limbs and perished in battlefield,house wife suddenly became an applicable occupation due to the needs of extra hands at home front. the world has come a long way and what do we have today,some lesbians would own a housewife and tell a man not to? im not against peoples sexuality its just the selfishness at play here,gay men have their gaywives do house wife chores, and they gay wives understand that its a burden of responsibility in parenting and not suffering.im not trying to turn lgbti against itself,im just saying most men agree to be more responsible parents than most women,the point here is about those women fighting against men keeping house wives who have their own house wives (ledbians).if you think men dont deserve to have a house wife,you dont deserve to also.it seems the only thing most women are good at is complaining about menstral cramps and child birth,i am as straight as indian hair but most of these women are as faint as chalk when it comes to sincerity.most women are slfish period,they can have it but men shouldn't?.my sisters are house wives today and they make money from home,not to mention how wonderful their kids are doing.

1 Like

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Almaigaa: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I've always admired those women from Eastern Africa, one of the reasons I want to visit or entirely relocate their if Peter Obi doesn't win.

Smart man. So your Igbo Sisters don tire you? grin grin grin

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Tunagee(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

grin cheesy grin
Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Obvious slay queen performing a photo op. If she cooked with firewood regularly, she won't look like that.

1 Like

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by dochenaj: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2023
She's making ugali.

The intention of this her post though cannot be fully ascertained but it appears she is advertising herself.

Hopefully, she will find buyers soon.

1 Like

Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Goodlady(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Aklee4994:
I smell vawulence on this thread...let be real some Nigeria girls can’t do this because of there entitlement mentality.I love her courage some old layers will attack her.
The vawulence ll started on your head.
Nigerian women are wiser and more submissive than any Swahili or any where in the world.
But Nigerian men like you that are SBB short, black and broke doesn't know how to command respect.
We are submissive to men that deserved it.
Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by Kobicove(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Must she cook with firewood in this modern age and time? undecided
Re: It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

I am not Igbo.

(1) (Reply)

XxxmenxxX / Open Relationships: Would You Have One? / But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.