Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Guys Raped My Step-mother (3351 Views)

My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / Two Guys Raped A Princess, And They Were Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Greattestman: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Four guys commonly known as Chris2863 Falcon01 Okunwaye including their gang leader PellsKodak raped my step-mother on her way to the market. They took her into the bush and beat her, then unclad her and forcibily penetrated her. Umbrateeth01 and Goodlady were their accomplices while they carried out their illicit act. I'm calling for justice and for nairalanders to be careful and stop engaging with these guys.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by falcon01: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greattestman:
Four guys commonly known as Chris2863 Falcon01 Okunwaye including their gang leader PellsKodak raped my step-mother on her way to the market. They took her into the bush and beat her, then unclad her and forcibily penetrated her. Umbrateeth01 and Goodlady were their accomplices while they carried out their illicit act. I'm calling for justice and for nairalanders to be careful and stop engaging with these guys.
grin wetin carry my name come this kind thing?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by efelicity: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04 Falcon01 Okunwaye Chris2863 are all gay rapists.

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by efelicity: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
falcon01:
The DSS is currently tracking you. You will rot in jail.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by falcon01: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
efelicity:
The DSS is currently tracking you. You will rot in jail.
Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by yomi007k(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nairaland na una Police Station/ Hospital.

Ok na, IGP seun will conduct the investigation in the year 2090 as there are more than enough pressing issues at the moment.

Signed

Management.

2 Likes

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
falcon01:
Good luck with that.
You dey mind Messi Victor PellsKodak and his nomerous accts?

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Chris2863(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
You go just dey on your own, person go just dey find your trouble. Wetin we go call this one now??

Well, nah you go tire

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by falcon01: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
You dey mind Messi Victor PellsKodak and his nomerous accts?
oh he's the same dude? Did he mix me up with someone else and join me in their beef? Well anyhow, I'm honoured to have a topic created with me inside even though it's from a troll grin
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak stop puzzling nairalanders. you are the same as Messi victor and many.

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
falcon01:
oh he's the same dude? Did he mix me up with someone else and join me in their beef? Well anyhow, I'm honoured to have a topic created with me inside even though it's from a troll grin
He's trying to defame you and that young innocent lady Goodlady that just created her acct 5 days ago then he use that PellsKodak acct to deceive her.

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by falcon01: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
He's trying to defame you and that young innocent lady Goodlady that just created her acct 5 days ago then he use that PellsKodak acct to deceive her.
defame me? like I got something Reasonable going on here.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Greattestman: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
falcon01:
By the time DSS track you down and get you arrested, you will answer this question yourself.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Greattestman: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chris2863:
You go just dey on your own, person go just dey find your trouble. Wetin we go call this one now??

Well, nah you go tire
Stop running your mouth with a dss agent.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
falcon01:
defame me? like I got something Reasonable going on here.
I don't know for the troll o my bro. People wouldn't want to associate with you.

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by falcon01: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
I don't know for the troll o my bro. People wouldn't want to associate with you.
nah.. It doesn't matter, everything here's a facade.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Messi1: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chris2863:
yen yen yen. The day I go catch you, that your nose go expand more. Create more thread anu ohia grin grin grin grin

Nobody takes you seriously again grin cheesy
You have been raping innocent young girls and old women. You have been exposed.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Messi1: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
falcon01:
nah.. It doesn't matter, everything here's a facade.
For your insolent and mannerless behaviours, I have uncovered your identity you and your guys like Chris2863 and if you talk too much I will spam them here.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by falcon01: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
For your insolent and mannerless behaviours, I have uncovered your identity you and your guys like Chris2863 and if you talk too much I will spam them here.
you are on fire bruh.... anyhow this is my last reply
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by PellsKodak: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
Get a life dirty dada boy undecided undecided
Spits on ur soul
Keep defaming with your fake accounts
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:

Get a life dirty dada boy undecided undecided
Spits on ur soul
Keep defaming with your fake accounts
You seriously need brain evaluation. Create a fake thread with one moniker and keep replying yourself with your alternates, go get a life.

4 Likes

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by PellsKodak: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
You seriously need brain evaluation. Create a fake thread with one moniker and keep replying yourself with your alternates, go get a life.
VictorUsa I will keep exposing you forever grin cheesy grin
Stupid twát
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:

VictorUsa I will keep exposing you forever grin cheesy grin
Stupid twát
You can say whatever you want but nairalanders already know you. Even Obinna58 Drsnives lifenija na still your accts.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by obinna58(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Beware this thread is being operated by one person

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
obinna58:
Messi.1 PellsKodak efelicity and many of your accounts will go down.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Greattestman: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
obinna58:
You are a rape apologist, I will consider tracking you.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Lataability(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
You are a goat. Na you they will soon rape. Always creating rubbish topic embarassed
Greattestman:
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by obinna58(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greattestman:
You are a rape apologist, I will consider tracking you.
Victor you no go rest, did I tell you I’m hiding what’s the essence of tracking?
We Dey beg you to take it easy with your fake posts and lies and you Dey vex
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by SodiumValproate: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greattestman:
Wait oh! shocked is your stepmother Jeon ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Goodlady(f): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greattestman:
You must be mad!
That's why every lady must be careful with all these animalistic boys in romance section!
What concern me with rape?
Am I a man that will rape a woman?
May God punish you and your generations for mentioning me with bad thing.
And if I v the chance to report you to legal authorities like the NPF, you don buy case!

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by PellsKodak: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

You must be mad!
That's why every lady must be careful with all these animalistic boys in romance section!
What concern me with rape?
Am I a man that will rape a woman?
May God punish you and your generations for mentioning me with bad thing.
And if I v the chance to report you to legal authorities like the NPF, you don buy case!
Baby forget that troll called VictorUsa Obamamessi Messi1
He is a lowlife dada aboki boy angry cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Ass Bigger / Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not! / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.