Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

If Nigeria Should Divide, How Would Things Look Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Should Divide, How Would Things Look Like (1445 Views)

(Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo / Referendum:nigeria Should Divide Or Remain?...cast Your Vote Now! / Do You Think Nigeria Should Divide Up Or Be United Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Should Divide, How Would Things Look Like by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
I was thinking, should Nigeria divide today, (oduduwa rep.,Northern Nigeria, or Biafra) how would things look like:
1. Does it mean that if I want to go to lagos or abj, I'd need a visa,
2. Does it mean that artist like psquare, niggaraw, timaya e.t.c would become biafrans or d'banj, wizkid, 9ice e.t.c would become oduduwans or mi, 2face and co would become northern nigerians; how about nollywood, what becomes of it with jim iyke, desmond elliot and co.
3. would a time come when there would a football match between Northern nigeria and biafra (oduduwa rep.) like in the case of east and west germany. How would the game look like.
4.Who would make our suya, kunu for us. Who would repair our shoes. who would be our "mey guard". Who would drive our okada.
5. who would sell spare parts to them, would i buy amala online? What if I need some ijebu herbal stuffs, do I go to ebay or amply for visa to oduduwa rep.
6. would there be anything called alaba?
7. would "amausa" become their embassy?
8. would I still be able to hear words like fiffle"people" quanduct"conduct" I "me" yuar "your" aboki, abokina, mallam, saanu, yuowa,allah soder yuar nyansh dia,
9. and they would stop hearing words like nna, emeka, ego, biko.
10. would that be the end to bomb blast.
1e. would that be the end of kidnapping or ritual kilings.
11. do I need a visa to go for night of bliss e.t.c in lagos,
12. How are we going to share the foreign reserve.
13. Would the biafra(oduwa rep.) currency be the equivalent of the dollar or the naira,
14.what about students studying in various parts of the coontry.
15. what about my gf and other eko babes,would that be the end to shola, ngozi, aisha.
Don't you think it's going to be hard and a lot would missed.
I still believe in Nigeria.
Re: If Nigeria Should Divide, How Would Things Look Like by WilWily: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
lucenzo:

I was thinking, should Nigeria divide today, (oduduwa rep.,Northern Nigeria, or Biafra) how would things look like:.
Don't you think it's going to be hard and a lot would missed.
I still believe in Nigeria.
Nothing would be missed,
The day Nigeria Divide will be most blessed day, every one will go and answer his Papa name.
Re: If Nigeria Should Divide, How Would Things Look Like by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
mm

(1) (Reply)

Naijavote.com Police: Explosion In Central Nigeria Kills 10 In Kaduna / The Strength Of Our Police Force! / The Difference Between One Cabal And Another Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.