Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,662 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) (16002 Views)

Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video) / 2 Brothers Trying To Steal Uncle's Car, Kill Security Guard & Son In Enugu (Pix) / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by SamOchuko: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437145/court-remands-woman-alleged-murder-9-year-old-house-help-enugu-photos/

Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7499971/lady-arrested-beating-9-year-old-house

I apologize if I sound tribalistic or bias but why is it always Igbo ladies that are always in the news for maltreating minors living with them? Why do they do this to little kids, at times it is even their family members, what is wrong?
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Lolachef(f): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Thank you.
gaby:

So sorry for the sad and painful experience.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Benrosaria(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2023
There should be a law against taking and using of underaged kids as house helps, especially in that Southeast.

At this rate, they will kill off all the young girls from poor homes, while leaving the surviving ones scarred for life!
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

lawyer taking a case to a court that lacks jurisdiction in the matter? should this even happen in the first place?
Corruption is so deep that the public prosecution dept might end up bungling this case intentionally or not depending on who the accused knows there.
Btw the evil woman has had enough oxygen already.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by blingxx(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2023
9years old house help angry if I was God I go don use thunder send some people go hell straight angry.. but thank God say e no gimme such power undecided
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Ofavproperties(f): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Why is a 9 year old a house help?
Why have kids when you can't even train them independently
Imagine what this child had to go through before getting to this point. This woman should be punished accordingly very distasteful
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Almaigaa: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Things like this always happen in the East. Why is it so?

Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2023
9 - year old as domestic worker. The girl parents need to be arrested.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by undisputedKOC: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Igbo amaka. Crime is in their blood. What a wicked tribe undecided
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by ASAPFERG: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Govt should introduce death penalty for any crine that involves murder
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by udomma1005(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Make up na very bad thing!
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by FashionCookie(f): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Y are some women so wicked sef?
Madam, wetin this small girl do you ehhhhh.
God oooo cry
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Duru009(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
I don't KNOW why Igbo women are so wicked to househelps......
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by emonis88: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
SamOchuko:

I apologize if I sound tribalistic or bias but why is it always Igbo ladies that are always in the news for maltreating minors living with them? Why do they do this to little kids, at times it is even their family members, what is wrong?
Cus there is mf who always brings such cases involving Igbo women to d front page.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Jevica: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
she get mind. After killing her she still set her body at blaze. God
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by spiceadole: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kajaard:
It has to be an igbo woman. Very wicked women that do harm to their househelps.

I think there should be a law banning Igbo women from having househelps.

Igbo men are usually very stern ,strict and ruthless to their wives..Hence their wives take out their frustration on their maids
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by tyinfinity: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
OSU tribe are not supposed be part of Nigeria.Gowon should have allowed them to be on their own
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437145/court-remands-woman-alleged-murder-9-year-old-house-help-enugu-photos/

Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7499971/lady-arrested-beating-9-year-old-house
Hang the idiooot to Death cool
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by tyinfinity: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
OSU tribe are not supposed be part of Nigeria.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Why are woman always wicked like this?

Imagine what men are going through. Very bad yet they will still claim the victims
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
If you go to google now and type, "Nigerian woman injures maid, 90% of the front page will be about women from a region"

This isn't about tribalism nonsense.. I'm saying it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria is a slave country

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by BetterPoison: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
ezechi242:
im igbo to the core but sincerely 80% of our igbo woemen are more evil than the devil.
grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Tmb78(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
OKOATA:
Not only Igbo, I be Afonja too, I ditched away my yoruba ex cos she was so nasty and so hateful to her househelp too.
Bro, You have to be the only self acclaimed Afonja who has never seen anything good in his tribe.
Is your family that bad and inconsequential in Yoruba land that you are not proud of them?
I asked because I have noticed that you must sha find something derogatory to write about Yoruba while claiming to be Yoruba.

Here you are managing as usual to turn the table to slight your so called tribeswoman.
Though I don't see you doing the same when the igbos bash Yoruba women mercilessly here.
Are you related to families that are ne'er do wells in Yoruba land?
Because that's the only reason any son of the soil will hate where he comes from.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by OKOATA(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tmb78:
Bro, You have to be the only self acclaimed Afonja who has never seen anything good in his tribe.
Is your family that bad and inconsequential in Yoruba land that you are not proud of them?
I asked because I have noticed that you must sha find something derogatory to write about Yoruba while claiming to be Yoruba.

Here you are managing as usual to turn the table to slight your so called tribeswoman.
Though I don't see you doing the same when the igbos bash Yoruba women mercilessly here.
Are you related to families that are ne'er do wells in Yoruba land?
Because that's the only reason any son of the soil will hate where he comes from.
Wetin concern me with these long epistle, una go just dey behave like animal, All this Afonja muslims sef, I Sabi you? As I be Afonja so na that one dey pain you? Just dey write story like broda ode.
Re: Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) by Tmb78(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
OKOATA:
Wetin concern me with these long epistle, una go just dey behave like animal, All this Afonja muslims sef, I Sabi you? As I be Afonja so na that one dey pain you? Just dey write story like broda ode.
You have actually answered my question Bro! grin grin
Take life easy you know, it's not that hard,lolz
Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested In Ogun For Stealing Rams (Photo) / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo / Charles Okah’s Death A Rumor – NPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.