Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo (21947 Views)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Joevics(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has insisted that the candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, deserves the votes of all patriotic Nigerians, saying only the unpatriotic ones would vote for his opponents.

While calling on Nigerians to support Obi, Obasanjo said the reason was because he possesses good characters, which his fellow contestants lack.

Obasanjo spoke on Thursday while featuring in an interactive session organised by the Experiential Leadership in Africa (TEL-Africa) in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Speaking on why he declared his support for Obi against Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Obasanjo said “I will be punished by God if I know what is right and I did not put it where it should be.”

He clarified that he mentioned in his letter that Obi has an edge, taking everything together; stating that “I take character, I take track record, I take vision and I take what you see in this man as a child of God.”

He recalled that during his New Year open letter to the youth, he had said he knows the major candidates a little bit and can say a bit about them as their mentor.

“Why should you as a Nigerian vote for somebody with the character, the reputation, the life of which you do not want your own children to be?” Obasanjo asked, stressing that “it is either you are wicked, you are unpatriotic or you are really, really a bad citizen of this country and then if this is who you are, what do you want God to do with you, and that is the way I see it.”
https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/19/2023-only-unpatriotic-nigerians-will-vote-for-tinubu-others-obasanjo/

165 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by agulion: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

379 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Smithkafors(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Oga there is no problem….Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen, no right thinking human will support a drug forgery syndicate. Obj has nothing to lose, get that into your head ……look at his campaign council, the same set of corrupt people in buhari government is masquerading around.

Dniel:
What could really be Baba's problem with Tinibu
grin

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Chopcy29: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Dniel:
grin

Which one be problem with tinubu?
Obasanjo is an old man that has few years to live on earth, he wakes up every morning to plead and ask God for forgiveness on his wrong doings on earth. Don’t forget he has money too.
Do you expect him to see good and look away from it all because of money or tribal belief?

313 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by BabaO2: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Dniel:
grin
He is afraid of liberation of nigeria from the vicious circle.
Both obasanjo and adebanjo are of ibo descents paternally, so their frustration is understandable.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by donphilopus: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Says a shameless old man who chases his daughters-in-law.

You failed as President and you want to impose another Anambra failure on us. It won't just work.!

32 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2023
No sane and non tribalistic Nigerian will vote for Apc ,Apc cannot rescue you from Apc
Nigerians should reject Apc.

196 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by mcmurphy132(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=agulion post=120210411]Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

Watin be ur problem with Muslim if you have person issues with one settle with that..

I'm a Christian me and my house and church are voting Tinubu..
Don't let hate for other religions run you mad..

Everytime Muslim this Muslim that.. you must be worse than Boko Haram

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by mcmurphy132(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2023
we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him [/quote]

Watin be ur problem with Muslim if you have person issues with one settle with that..

I'm a Christian me and my house and church are voting Tinubu..
Don't let hate for other religions run you mad..

Everytime Muslim this Muslim that.. you must be worse than Boko Haram

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by aariwa(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Exactly anybody that wants Nigeria to work knows tinubu and Atiku are not options because they are part and parcel of the movement that have destroyed Nigerian democracy in the past 24 years since Abacha died. They are not bringing anything new to the table

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Midehi3(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Loud it

We called them urchins cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by RichDad1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
February 25th is almost here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by PointZerom: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin

More shedding of blood awaits you if you vote Tinubu APC.

It is insane to believe that Tinubu APC will deliver NIGERIA from Buhari APC.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Giraffe14: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Lunja: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chinugu, you see your life. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Brendaniel: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
OBJ was not a saint in power but he endorsed and picked a successor who happened to be the best president Nigeria has had since 1999( Musa Yaradua)

Tinubu endorsed and picked a president, today that president happens to be the worst president Nigeria has had since Nigeria ever existed.

Now this two men are here again, one is endorsing himself and the other is endorsing someone.

Tell me who means well for Nigeria in both of them

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by IrepChrist: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
I don't trust any politician but to talk of best available option out of all and factoring all indices.
Truth be told I will rather encourage Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi. The reasons are obvious.

Jesus loves you.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by leisuretym: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
People vote in Nigerian base on where they know they will have access to help their uncle in government launder fund

Base on 5k or 10k they get from contestants on Election Day

Base on tribalism

Base on religion sentiment

Base on how many political sons you have on the field

Based on those you have helped in the past.

It’s unjustifiable but that’s the truth

Considering the above factors
Tinubu is at advantage

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by ekukeku(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
W all know wat is d right tin to do but dey have already used poverty to change d mindset of most NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Enddy50ty(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi or nothing

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by ovieigho(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by ilovenicloe(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
A leaking yansh cannot rule

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Shetemi12(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
This baba is really in pain..

TINUBU is the next President

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by LegacyB: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Coming from a Man rejected by his daughter and son. Who has been the best hypocrite of the century.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
We go vote for Tinubu en masses...
You and Ipob can vote others We no care .
You can even create ya country and leave Nigeria We no care..
NIGERIANS WILL VOTE TINUBU AS PRESIDENT.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
The Oracle of all omualabi has spoken .

Tinubu is a criminal.

When Tinubu was in Chicago peddling cocaine , Obasanjo was already a military general

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by haybhi1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lols, this man was Nigeria president for 8 years, he almost completely ignored the Yoruba land. His state remained nothing to write home of. He should know if not for the leniency and meekness of the Yorubas, he would be of extreme irrelevance today.

I'm glad Fashola had none of his overbearing behaviors during their face-off in Lagos.

Baba, face your candidate, get your family to vote for him, leave me, my family and friends out of your unnecessary advice. We saw how you nearly plunge Tinubu's administration in Lagos into downward spiral, only for his wit to have edged him out.

I was in a secondary school every tribe attended then, and your rift with him still didn't affect my education, yet brand me unpatriotic lest I avoid voting Tinubu.

Some of these old people with the power-drunken entitlement sha.

Dear sage Tinubu, I have been duly patriotic and remain so, you have my vote. May the throne become yours. May God grant you the strength and wit to successfully take it to a higher height of greatness for Nigerians and Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by fastseo: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
tongue
After buying fuel for 360 naira, bag of rice 48 thousands, garri 1200 per paint, south east to Lagos now 36k

With over 77 trillion debt in which every Nigerian now owes 340k as debtors.

You now use this ur eye go vote continuity then something is wrong with ur brain

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
I want to stop praying or at least reduce my prayer after February 25th.
Most of the things we pray for are actually our rights..(site Europe and America)

If Tinubu mistakenly enter Aso rock 🥌, then even my prayers may not be able to save me..

It's like taking of your shirts in the centre on an atomic cloud ☁️

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda / Bayelsa State Government Inaugurates Security Outfit / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.