Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Need A Business Concept - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Concept (1587 Views)

Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) / Understanding The True Concept Of 'Free Shipping' In Importation Business / Business Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Concept by hsert(f): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hello Nairalanders!
I have come to think of it that being in paid employment and depending on only salary could be dangerous. My hubby is not really doing anything tangible and as such, I cater for most of the needs in the home with that of my daughter except once in a very long while when there are little stipends from him. I really need to start a business but I'm very confused on what to do and how to do it. Should I go into business and what kind of business? Also, I am looking at starting up with a capital of like N200,000.
Please advise me.
Thank You
Re: I Need A Business Concept by stockprong: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
please download this attachment, it will really help or you can contact me; I train people on how to start a home business without capital, if you already have some finance, that will make your marketing of some of my business concept cheaper.

Re: I Need A Business Concept by hsert(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ Stockprong, I have opened the link but still do not see anything convincing enuf. I want a business I can be comfortable with. Dont wanna join any club
Re: I Need A Business Concept by Bisbelcall(f): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
You will be comfortable with this business all we need from you is ur mobile number and your account number which you will use to receiving cash to daily send us mail for more info if ya interested
Re: I Need A Business Concept by velo10: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
I'll advice you choose your next business concept on what you derive fun doing. It could be entertainment, clothing, branding, selling exquisite wares, etc.

However I advise you brand your image well. This is actually what would make you different and make customers run to you. For more information. You can check out my signature.
Re: I Need A Business Concept by Satama(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hello my honorable Nairalanders, am happy to meet you guys here to share ideas and thoughts. Problems share, is problems solve wisely with wise mind and thoughts. Am here to ask questions and all questions are very important. No call my mobile, check tis site or whatever. All ideas and thoughts must be open, examine and share here. My question is i want to make business, i mean a successful business. I like to start from small then proceed to HIGHER LEVEL. I have a brother in Europe, he based in Czec and ask me what can he import to Nigeria for selling. He said importing anything from autobile parts (car engines--what type, year, mode). tv, what inches, computers, monitors, cpu, keyborad etc, phones, what model (3310 included?) car jacks, wheel spanner, etc. Apart from importing goods, what business can one do in Nigeria without FRAUD? Please, share your ideas here and let others learn. THANKS
Re: I Need A Business Concept by stockprong: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
join our facebook fan page and see our upcoming seminars. Search 'Startup Nigeria'.
Re: I Need A Business Concept by velo10: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
Satama:

Hello my honorable Nairalanders, am happy to meet you guys here to share ideas and thoughts. Problems share, is problems solve wisely with wise mind and thoughts. Am here to ask questions and all questions are very important. No call my mobile, check tis site or whatever. All ideas and thoughts must be open, examine and share here. My question is i want to make business, i mean a successful business. I like to start from small then proceed to HIGHER LEVEL. I have a brother in Europe, he based in Czec and ask me what can he import to Nigeria for selling. He said importing anything from autobile parts (car engines--what type, year, mode). tv, what inches, computers, monitors, cpu, keyborad etc, phones, what model (3310 included?) car jacks, wheel spanner, etc. Apart from importing goods, what business can one do in Nigeria without FRAUD? Please, share your ideas here and let others learn. THANKS

I advice you go into uncommon businesses as TV, automobile and computer gadgets are highly in vogue now and you are bound to face lots of competition. However if you brand yourself well, you can be fit for the competition and even steal their market away
Re: I Need A Business Concept by chrisvicch: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2011
If you are interested, you can become one of our card distributors. You can distribute the cards to internet cyber cafes, schools, friends, universities around you.
Advantages of becoming a card distributor
1.) Your name appear on our page. People can contact you from all over the world.
2.) You get the cards at cheaper rates
3.) Others can other the cards from you.
4.) More sales

Re: I Need A Business Concept by edujoy(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2011
Why has nobody mentioned forex trading? I trade for a living and i will trade forever until Christ Comes

Re: I Need A Business Concept by goodhealth: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2011
Forget all dz internet biz scam packages. I base in Abuja and am into Agric/food business. Let me kno where u are based if u are interested in partnership. My no. is 08036004788
Re: I Need A Business Concept by nnana4top: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2011
Hi,
Think about and try a restaurant business , people must eat!!!
Re: I Need A Business Concept by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2011
Sell your condemned car batteries @ 135N per kg, contact me on 07039623595
Re: I Need A Business Concept by Edan55: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
I read this blog and did not understand what do you want to say in this blog.
Describe you problem with detail and easy manner.
Re: I Need A Business Concept by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
I suggest you sit down and do your own thinking, if you are too lazy to think then you will surely fail, that's what successful business people do, we think and solve problems. On the other hand you could start reading to help you, please read only the doable business and avoid their market place.
Re: I Need A Business Concept by clensman(m): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2011
I really need to start a business but I'm very confused on what to do and how to do it. Should I go into business and what kind of business? Also, I am looking at starting up with a capital of like N200,000.
Please advise me.

You see even if we all advice you to go into this and that business. you still don't have fore knowledge of how to run a business talk less of be an entrepreneur. To be a business owner it take a large heart and it a way of life to run a business. if you need a training on how to be a happy business owner. contact me by txting to this no 07066533400 to give you where you can get that training on starting a business free.
Re: I Need A Business Concept by velo10: 3:56am On Sep 09, 2011
You should beware of scams tooo
Re: I Need A Business Concept by paulblake0: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2011
@hsert  really nice discussion started by you.i am running an Internet marketing company   and i suggest you to start some online business any kind of in which u have personal interest beacause online business have many benefits like TAX BREAKS,LOW STARTUP COSTSLOW OPERATING COSTS,HIGH PROFIT MARGIN,TIME FREEDOM,CHEAP AND FREE RESOURCES and on and on and on , best of luck mate
Re: I Need A Business Concept by Instafx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
I will advice you center your business on something you love doing
Re: I Need A Business Concept by labamo07(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2011
All stated ideas are lovely. To my own understanding, i think you should invest in where you feel your energy and interest could easily be powered on. However, I am intending to start a Classified ads newsprint which is pretty lucrative, every researches have been made and addresses have been collated. If you are interested call Tayo on 08121459053 or Ismail on 08083856070 or islandscope@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Way Of Life Of An Entrepreneur / 25 Powerful Tips To Help You Increase Profit And Grow Your Business / Ask Me Any Question On Renewable Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.