Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh (27145 Views)

[PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by kuzinaa: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
According to a Ghana-based celebrity blog, Van Vicker is a highly respected person in Ghanaian movie industry and they will not tolerate such insolence from any artiste either from home or abroad.
“Can she insult RMD like that” one movie director asked?
They have promised to sanction any movie director that features Tonto in his/her movie, and will formally write Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) to express their displeasure.
No words yet from Tonto Dikeh on whether she will humbly accede to the request or call their bluff.
But you all can guess her stand on this.

SOURCE: [url]http://www.mercyjohnson.com/apologize-to-van-vicker-or-don’t-come-to-ghana”movie-directors-warns-tonto-dikeh/[/url]
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Wbong: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
lmao
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Jmima: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
The funny thing is that she thinks she's so hot and grand,when the whole world sees her as cold and bland!Someone needs to show herwhere she belongs.Mchewwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by HighChief4(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Are they refering to Tonto my love?

1 Like

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
I can see this turning into another Nigeria - Ghana wahala
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
toto na by force? abeg make dem go sleep jo
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
How can someone be bearing TOTOh- DI-CK shocked shocked  , Same time  who's she gan self??
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2011
Jmima:
The funny thing is that she thinks she's so hot and grand,when the whole world sees her as cold and bland!Someone needs to show herwhere she belongs.Mchewwwwwwwww undecided

She's lucky if the world sees her as cold and bland o.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by HighChief4(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^My friend b4 grin grin, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by PatOgidi1: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
As if say Ghana na New Jersy, mtchewww
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by donem: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
what is this meant to be, by the way who the hells are comparing van vicker to RMD theve got to have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by seechris(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
really,the dirls got issues,stars are born not made,not everyonr can handle the pressure of stardom, see lindsay
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
High_Chief:
^^^My friend b4 grin grin, how are you doing?

Lol *bows down* I'm fine chief, how are you?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
This just called for another Nigeria - Ghana online forum war!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by SisiKill1: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
They don't wanna know if the knucklehead deserved every abuse rained on him, they just want her to apologize because he is a big deal in their country? Hilarious people, Ghanaians!! cheesy cheesy

Hey Ghana-based celebrity blog, have you thought maybe. . .just maybe she won't insult RMD because RMD doesn't think he's God's gift to women and expects them to swoon at the sight of him and when they don't. . . they deserve to be abused?

Just sum'n to chew on as you carry the Van Vicker's defense flag on you coconut heads.

1 Like

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by anonymous6(f): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
that's her problem, although I don't think Ghana Movie directors have anything to do with it, this is between Tonto and Van Vicker; if it was against a Ghana movie director then I would agree with their sentiment but besides that it's really non of their business. We all know Tonto acted like a fool and Van Vicker acted like the better person here. This will not be the last of many crazy antics we will hear from Tonto with other actors and actress whether towards Ghanian/Nigerian actors and actresses. At the same time there needs to be a lesson learnt or karma on Tonto's end, and if this is the only way her thick head will get it that you shouldn't act NUTTS socially then so be it but I don't think it should be Ghollywood only, Nollywood should get involved (OR IT WILL TURN INTO A GHANA vs NIGERIA nonsense); that's when CRAZY TONTO THE GREAT WILL GET IT
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by stunna2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2011
hmmm, here we go again!!! nigeria - ghana online war brewing, !

i however have noticed that nigerians are perhaps more reasonable and fair in their response to such issues as above as they usually overwhelmingly condemns reported bad behaviours of naija people visiting ghana untill the ghanians  wanna turn everything into an international incident always and mostly refuse to temper their harsh words against the nigerian offenders - then and only then that naija people usually say hey, wait a minute -  shssssh, pls enuff!!

why is this the case, any ideas
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by ak47mann(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

toto na by force? abeg make dem go sleep jo
grin grin
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by RickyRoss1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ghanaians and their low mentality again What has a personal issue between two movie stars got to do with the entire nation of Ghana
Last year or so Ghanaian movie producers banned Nigerians from shooting films in Ghana. They reversed that stupid sh, it when Nigerians retaliated and demanded Ghanaians to pay $2,500 before they can get license to shoot movie in Nigeria. At the end of the day Nigeria won, bc our movie producers were forced to shoot movies in Nigeria thereby patronizing Nigerian hotels etc,

Since 2 years ago or more Ghanaian government closed down thousands of Nigerian shops in Ghana claiming they are protecting their local economy, but in the other way round Ghanains are free to own shops in Nigeria?

I am not a fan of this Tonto Dike bc of the way she expose her body, anyway shes a star and can even go nude if she so desire so thats not my problem. But for Ghanians to always show their hatred in against Nigerians needs urgent attention. For Gods sake we claim these people are our brothers but in reality they HATE us with passion. From politicians to market women and taxi drivers. Whites and other nationals are free to commit crimes in Ghana without problems, but when any single Nigerian is involved it automatically becomes a national issue and these bloated apes will start calling all Nigerians to be deported. Most Nigerians dont even know it was Ghanaians that started deporting millions of Nigerians before Nigeria retaliated 20 years later during the Ghana Must Go Era.

I have said many times we Nigerians must face our problems in Nigeria and STOP helping other Africans bc they dont ever appreciate us. They prefer to lick white peoples assses than identify with their own. Here in Nigeria we treat Ghanaians, Cameroonians and other Africans with curtsey and respect, but what do we get in return Nigeria spent millions of dollars during Liberia/Sierra Leone war but go to Liberia today they hate us more than any other country. What about South Africa, Namibia and the rest I am considering entering politics soon to make sure we dont give any kind of assistance to any African country. Any Nigerian who have businesses within Africa will understand where I am coming from. About 3 years ago i was in Senegal with some people, i was shocked when Senegalese immigration/custom officers singled me out bc i was holding a Nigerian passport. they first told me WE HATE NIGERIANS before they started drilling me, how much dollars/pounds do you have?? They took me to a dark room at the airport and made sure they searched me very well. Can Ghanaians tell me why they must involve in this issue between two movie stars Why the 9ja obsession??

2 Likes

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by anonymous6(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ Ricky Ross
I agree with you 100%, It's time Nigerians help Nigerians which I am seeing signs Nigerians(ex. Nollywood) are getting it the hard way and by force now. I don't hate Ghanians and I actually have many Ghanian friends but when it comes to this issue enough is enough. That charging of Nigerian actors/actresses and banning Nigerians from shooting in Ghana, I read about it as well; and I was disappointed. From what I read  they must have been planning it for a long time, so when Nigeria retaliated back(Ghana got the message) & I was happy because I felt it was a wake up call, the wake up call Nollywood needed to tell them that they are on their own and start taking care of their own. I read some where that Nollywood will no longer be bringing talent outside Nigerian any more as a result of that fiasco(ex. Joseph benjamin is a fresh new talent from Nigeria, so i guess we will see more after him; Nigeria is 150 million in population, so they can't say there is no talent at all in our own back yard, come on). To be brutally honest I think this is a excuse for Ghanian directors to start a fight with Nollywood by using Van Vicker, but I don't think it will fly because they had nothing to do with it, neither did Nollywood; this issue is about character and human behavior & Tonto failed. If Ghanian directors really hate what she did, they should have expressed it through Nollywood(and both figure out what they should do about her behavior), especially when many ghanians have criticized Van Vicker over the years over his loyalty to Nollywood over Ghollywood, so why are they so in a hurry to defend him, did he send them a letter to help him in the fight he had with Tonto?  undecided
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Gennarino(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Who is Tonto Dikeh?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by brixton: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
On this one,dem go wait tire, Quick question for em ghana blog owners; where was V.Vicker wen Tonto kpuffed cigar/nearly slapped him?? Tonto did not go to asamoah gyan's country to insult deir womaniser vicker.He shud seat his bum in his chacoal country.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by PetroDolla: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ricky_Ross, enough is enough. Indeed you are dog. Yes na mi talk am! How dare you describe Ghanaians as having low mentality! And you think Nigerians have high mentality? You must be mentally deficient with a medieval mentality worse than a panty bomber! A pathetic predator who is just depraved! Utter nonsense!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by HighChief4(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol *bows down* I'm fine chief, how are you?

Am fine sweerie and I can see you are as fine lol. Love your new pics on facebook
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by PINKBABE: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
donem (m)
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh
« #10 on: Today at 08:32:01 PM »

what is this meant to be, by the way who the hells are comparing van vicker to RMD theve got to have a rethink.

There's absolutely no comparison between Emeka Ike and Van Vicker not to talk of RMD why not Zack Orji or even Olu Jacobs? They should be talking of Mike Ezuruonye or Nonso Diobi and besides I didn't see any room for this comparison. I know that bad behaviours should be not be encouraged, so if Ghana Wood lol wants to wedge war for anything they should come out open than pretending.

They should leave us alone to face our internal challenges like BH etc than seeking unnecessary attention.

Every individual deserves respect without regards to who he or she is.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by SisiKill1: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2011
PetroDolla:

Ricky_Ross, enough is enough. Indeed you are dog. Yes na mi talk am! How dare you describe Ghanaians as having low mentality! And you think Nigerians have high mentality? You must be mentally deficient with a medieval mentality worse than a panty bomber! A pathetic predator who is just depraved! Utter nonsense!

Lmao! They obviously do or they won't think an actress' scuffle with another actor is an affront to their entire country. cheesy cheesy

By the way. . .mentally deficient with a medieval mentality?

Duuuuuuude, what does that shite mean??!

Or you just wanted to rhyme? Aah, I gotacha  wink
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by MeGaStReEt: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
anonymous6:

that's her problem, although I don't think Ghana Movie directors have anything to do with it, this is between Tonto and Van Vicker; if it was against a Ghana movie director then I would agree with their sentiment but besides that it's really non of their business. We all know Tonto acted like a fool and Van Vicker acted like the better person here. T[/b]his will not be the last of many crazy antics we will hear from Tonto with other actors and actress  whether towards Ghanian/Nigerian actors and actresses. At the same time there needs to be a lesson learnt or karma on Tonto's end, and if this is the only way her thick head will get it that you shouldn't act NUTTS socially then so be it but I don't think it should be Ghollywood only, Nollywood should get involved (OR IT WILL TURN INTO A GHANA vs NIGERIA nonsense); that's when CRAZY TONTO THE GREAT WILL GET IT

[b]We all
, meaning you and  who? Where you there when it happened? I don't have any reason to critisize Tonto because I dont know what really happened. Did one ediot actually mentioned RMD and Van Vicker in the same sentence, somebody must have smoked the wrong leaf
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by MeGaStReEt: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
btw, who that F is Van Vicker? one stuupiddd, foolisshhh and moronic actor that can even play a matured role.

apology my foot. they should go to helllll with their ghanabroom, stuffid people
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by RickyRoss1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao! They obviously do or they won't think an actress' scuffle with another actor is an affront to their entire country. cheesy cheesy

And here comes the fattest ugliest ape of them all. Petoshit you are a complete waste of space. By the way where did you shiiit today? IN THE BUSH? OK then, grab some leaves & wipe your assss. Let the dogs and cats have your shiiit for dinner.

Back to topic, everyone knows Ghanians are laid back and low minded people. Few hours ago i visited ghanaweb and your ghana brothers just confirmed Ghanians are TIMID and SCARED of Nigerians. If you doubt me go ahead and read the comment from smartsmartee who happens to be one of the most popular Ghanians on that forum: http://www.casualphorum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1486685
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by RickyRoss1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
PetroDolla:

And here comes the fattest ugliest ape of them all. Petoshit you are a complete waste of space.  By the way where did you shiiit today? IN THE BUSH? OK then, grab some leaves & wipe your assss. Let the dogs and cats have your shiiit for dinner.

Back to topic, everyone knows Ghanians are laid back and low minded people. Few hours ago i visited ghanaweb and your ghana brothers just confirmed Ghanians are TIMID and SCARED of Nigerians. If you doubt me go ahead and read the comment from[b] smartsmartee [/b]who happens to be one of the most popular Ghanians on that forum: http://www.casualphorum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1486685
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by RickyRoss1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

@Sisi_Kill so sorry that was not meant for you,
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by doncampos: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Technically speaking guys, the movie directors in the set are responsible for Tonto Dikeh's rudeness. I think they are doing the right thing by asking bar10nbar10 to apologize for her altitude towards Van.  When you are being harassed at your job by your fellow employee, whose responsibility is it to resolve the issue? the employer right? In this case the employer being the directors/producers etc have all the right to step in and resolve the issue between them. What she really need to do is get on her knees, open those fine lips and say "forgive me van, i didn't mean to be rude to you, its just that i'm very much inlove with you and i didn't know how to express my feelings to you" LOL. I'm a proud Naija boi but i will not support any wrong doing by any Nigerian. bar10nbar10 did wrong and needs to be thought a lesson before she extends this rudeness to our own movie icons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday / Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.