Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs (22058 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Sani Tells FG: Hasten Efforts Before Boko Haram Moves Students Across Border / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emola12:
that is what we call tactics
Tactics by hiring not willingly
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by yarimo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
OdefaGirl:

People wey get sense are out there making smart moves, you are here day and night barking like a sick bingo..... Mad people no too plenty again for Nigeria. Dey play
That means you are among the mad people, since you are also here . grin
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by achimendy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
ggood:
Tinubu and Atiku will not be happy about this great news

Am telling you my brother.

No be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by achimendy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Waterysperm:
To be candid as an Agbado Urchin, this news is not good for my health.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Onuoha1234(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Master stroke, . long.over due but not late. Add KEKE transport to the movement.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Bryan88(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
Like this better things they are enjoying during OBI administration in AWKA abi grin
that’s imo state Oga and that pic’s was for the gram.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Anakazo22: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
ask your parents na

Tinubu urchins... you lack sense..go buy for market

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by gonkin(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
shey LABOUR PARTY is renting things for campaigns now? I thought it was willingly

U feel say dem dey rent crowd like APC? Oga go and read the topic again. OBIdients are not rented. We give our support.

Go and support your sleeping baba to stand well

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by yarimo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
gonkin:

U feel say dem dey rent crowd like APC? Oga go and read the topic again. OBIdients are not rented. We give our support.

Go and support your sleeping baba to stand well
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by gonkin(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2023

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by delpee(f): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Great move! I've wondered about how students who registered at home while ASUU will get their PVCs. I pray this works out. The younger generation must make a choice to secure their future. Get involved in politics. We need to move this nation forward. You own the future. Nigeria was a great nation. It's not too late to restore it to those glorious years. Focus on how to build a new restructured and powerful nation in all ways. The labors of our heroes past shall not be in vain.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by yarimo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by justiz5(m): 1:38am On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
Obi lack common sense, and it's clear LABOUR PARTY 99.9% lack common sense too . Chaiii
This is for your styuped reply and the many Agbadiots and urchins that liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by justiz5(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Sannisege:
Foolish move. Will the buses be available on election day?

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Magnoliaa(f): 2:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Gadafii:
This PO new Nigeria Project has set a very high standard that many years to come presidential candidates can’t afford to fall below, you can’t just help but marvel at the geniuses rallying around PO, not the old demonic structure of inducing voters with 3 cups of rice and 1 litre of ororo

Years to come, presidential candidates must use these strategies adopted by obidients to sway voters if not, dem go lule

Agbado people will gather under Oshodi under bridge to collect their pvc from Mc oluomo cheesy

I don share this comment before realising it's you. grin grin

But I nor fit unshare am again.

If you like, talk say I dey stalk you.
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by amuwo1980: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
Obi lack common sense, and it's clear LABOUR PARTY 99.9% lack common sense too . Chaiii
You are clearly unable to say anything

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Magnoliaa(f): 2:06am On Jan 22, 2023
ImoleNaija:
If you like, buy me snacks & chilled drinks, na Tinubu I go still vote. grin

Ehen nau.

The same way all the people y'all have been transporting to campaign grounds and giving one, one five go vote Obi in the end.

You think say na only you get sense? grin
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11am On Jan 22, 2023
johnpalmer774:
Oga shut up ENDSARS got nothing to do with your Obi , Your Obi also used SARS to kill Anambra Youths when he was Governor and dropped their body inside Rivers. more reasons why he went to Court when he was told to produce James Nwafor his CSO when he was Governor....You people think all Students are down for you when your same your Obi Increased tuition fees to about 150% when he was a Governor. una go cry blood next month.

Don't cry. grin grin

Save your tears for next month.

The human body is 70% water, and I promise you, you will cry 69.95% of it away by the time Obi becomes your president.
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Magnoliaa(f): 2:15am On Jan 22, 2023
DanAugust2021:
You are not different from Yahaya Bello that stopped a Senatorial candidate from paying for WAEC registration fees of students from her zone, and has refused to take over the payment from the candidate. What's your solution to the problem of transportation as per students collection of PVC?

cc; sannisege

Please, I'd love your answer to this question.

Thank you.
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Espelbengz:
You arrange bus for person wey go go collect him pvc come vote for your opponent.. that one na double wahala oo! Lol these guys needs to be taught election basics. 🤣🤣🤣

What election basics?

I don't just understand the way some of y'all reason.

If those students were going to vote for Batiku, without this transportation arrangement, would they have otherwise gotten their PVCs?

So no PVC = no vote for any candidates. Everybody lose.

But in all of those people that will be transported to go get their PVCs, there will be Obidient students amongst them, so yeah, that's a win for Obi.

Who cares who they vote for?

Voting is a civic responsibility, and who you choose to vote for is your right.

Access to PVCs is what should RIGHTLY not be grounds for discrimination, unlike some of y'all that will REQUIRE people to wear a BAT T-shirt before they are given their PVCs.

That's your own idea of political wisdom abi?
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Magnoliaa(f): 2:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Bolaji1996:
Well, taking the bus doesn't mean I will vote for Obi sha.

Nobody cares.

I just hope you're not in Nigeria, or you have your personal car and PLENTY of money to be buying fuel. 😂

Or you have a ministerial seat or something promised to you.

Otherwise, you nor dey do anybody.

2 Likes

Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Gadafii: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I don share this comment before realising it's you. grin grin

But I nor fit unshare am again.

If you like, talk say I dey stalk you.
you this woman😐😐

Well, we have a country to fix first, thank you for sharing Mongolia 😇

I have forgiven you your sins, because you be obidient 😇😂
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Espelbengz(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2023
They should have arranged it for obidients and not made it randomly, staunch APC youth wing has already been mobilized to collect theirs, politics is for the witty!

Magnoliaa:

What election basics?

I don't just understand the way some of y'all reason.

If those students were going to vote for Batiku, without this transportation arrangement, would they have otherwise gotten their PVCs?

So no PVC = no vote for any candidates. Everybody lose.

But in all of those people that will be transported to go get their PVCs, there will be Obidient students amongst them, so yeah, that's a win for Obi.

Who cares who they vote for?

Voting is a civic responsibility, and who you choose to vote for is your right.

Access to PVCs is what should RIGHTLY not be grounds for discrimination, unlike some of y'all that will REQUIRE people to wear a BAT T-shirt before they are given their PVCs.

That's your own idea of political wisdom abi?
Smh.
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by elonmuskbaby: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
yarimo:
leave them to be deceiving themselves.when BAT said they'll labour in vain they thought it was a joke grin

Leave them.no be the same gra gra them do during the last election.iwo maworan grin
Re: OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs by Parachoko: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
ggood:
Tinubu and Atiku will not be happy about this great news
Asiwaju eventually made Obi cry in pains grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi In Dublin Ireland For Gala Night Party - Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Abuja High Court Refuses To Stop INEC On Melaye’s Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.