Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate (18818 Views)

Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways / Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowaโ€™s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Peppysco: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Pio44:
guy u no dey feel the hardship?

Obi never made life better for Anambrians when he was a governor, matter of fact, he was cursed all through.
I wonder why he suddenly became saint Jesus. I'll rather go for someone known with documented and visible track records than some packaged based on emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by olumide4christ: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Daydreaming@his Best! cheesy

He will NOT see even 2%! undecided

The APC noise in Delta is based on Senator Omo-Agege who did well in his Constituency!

What has Tinubu done for any SS state that we will give him Votes

What has Obi and Atiku done for the SS states that they will give either of them their votes?

Nigerians and hypocrisy are 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Pio44: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Peppysco:

Obi never made life better for Anambrians when he was a governor, matter of fact, he was cursed all through.
I wonder why he suddenly became saint Jesus. I'll rather go for someone known with documented and visible track records than some packaged based on emotions.
so tinbu is the change u want? how much dey pay u talk truth
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Peppysco: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2023
Pio44:

This is exactly what is wrong with everyone of you, anyone not supporting your candidate is 'paid to talk'. You all forget that the same reason you want your person to win is exactly the reason others want their candidates to win. Unfortunately, you guys have been the most negative, intolerant about the coming election. I guess your next line of attack is to claim that I'm tribal since I'm not in support of Obi.
On a clean pedestal and performance based objectivity, devoid of sentiments and emotions, your Obi can NEVER lace Tinubu's shoes, not even in this world. It'll take anyone a million years to convince me why I should vote Obi rather than Tinubu when measured side by side as 2 term governors, never.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by usecondom(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
But Obasanjo is a saint Abi?

Pwettylinda:
Ibori is a known thief na so what do you expect

APC is the party of thieves ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Kennyfancy(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
KingKO22:
All road clear for APC

But why are all top politicians from SS/SE are avoiding Pandora Obituary ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

funny you,you dont even know how SS run election, we vote for individual not tribe or party
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Thebigheart: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
highchief1:
lol u be funny person

How I take funny?
E don even sure for AGEGE self, let alone TINUBU na him wan deliver?
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Gbajure(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The APC noise in Delta is based on Senator Omo-Agege who did well in his Constituency!

You these people are easily predictable. Asiwaju won't get 2% of votes in Delta? Get this now and safe urself of heart attack, Itshekiris and Urhobos 80% votes are for Asiwaju. People like Tompolo and Asari will move mountains to deliver large chunk of ljaws vote for him too. So if truly Ibori is lukewarm towards Okowa, APC will win Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Exclusive101: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Foolish soul why not tell us the top politician that are supporting the Pandora criminal in the SS n SE then or you think you are talking to your brain dead Igbo Ipob tribesmen that have brain but can not make use of it. Let's see you stop him from posting the truth now.

ican2020:

Are you from there?

Posting trash from one thread to another

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:

They will be no elections in warri so ejele is out
Says who? Come to the street of Warri and See for yourself. Everywhere you go, Ejele. He is a household name far back before he venture into politics.
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Says who? Come to the street of Warri and See for yourself. Everywhere you go, Ejele. He is a household name far back before he venture into politics.

Court has nullified elections into warri

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Court has nullified elections into warri
Hahaha, your grammar self.
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by ajibike447: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Leemao!Tinsel right now...Leemao!Tinsel right now......
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by OVB123: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Komu1048:

Ha Oga fear God ooo. U r voting Omo-agege for what he did in His Constituency not the whole of delta Cox he was a senator for a particular area. Then u r saying Tinubu never did anything for a whole S/S whereas he only govern Lagos. Ur Question is do he did well for Lagosians, from they u can draw ur conclution
Correct your statement, you juxtapose.
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by dheilaw1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Ibori is a known thief na so what do you expect

APC is the party of thieves ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
what of Okupe and Babachir lawal your new bride?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by dheilaw1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jack005:
APC urchins self.. Now that a useless thief who can no longer manipulate the voting pattern cause of BVS has endorsed their useless,evil party, they are happy. But when a former president endorsed Obi, urrchins were every where on social media calling baba names and insulting him.
Doyin Okupe is a convicted thief, Babachir Lawal is a suspended thief. They are both loyalists of Obi the Pandoralist

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by elonize(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
D same ibori finished delta state ..all d companies left...abeg I nor 1 dey c dis man
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by buhariguy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU will have 50% or more in Delta and Edo
you're right,
pdp and labour can share the remaining 50%

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by buhariguy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

what has Obi and atiku done for south East not to talk of south south
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Afamed: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
nairadatti:
you must be sleeping on a bicycle, you think Delta people na zombie abi ?

Go Ebonyi , Go Kaduna and Kano and see development, You will know that Delta worse pass zom b

Make we no talk of Lag and Rivers

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by buhariguy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pio44:
so pitiable obi.diot is the change idiotic pigs want
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Assetosky(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Odidigboigbo:

Mumu!! You don't know that supreme court stopped election in warri south,warri North and warri south west until further notice?

Una go just open mouth waaaa talk rubbish
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=KingKO22 post=120238349]All road clear for APC

But why are all top politicians from SS/SE are avoiding Pandora Obituary ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Because they are all corrupt and has a lot to lose
Obi will not spare any of them or save their interest, and I am sure you know that already
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Komu1048(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
OVB123:
Correct your statement, you juxtapose.

No! U, read to understand
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by bender79: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peppysco:

This is exactly what is wrong with everyone of you, anyone not supporting your candidate is 'paid to talk'. You all forget that the same reason you want your person to win is exactly the reason others want their candidates to win. Unfortunately, you guys have been the most negative, intolerant about the coming election. I guess your next line of attack is to claim that I'm tribal since I'm not in support of Obi. He asked a simple question. You people start the fight and when there is a push back you start blackmailing obidients
On a clean pedestal and performance based objectivity, devoid of sentiments and emotions, your Obi can NEVER lace Tinubu's shoes, not even in this world. It'll take anyone a million years to convince me why I should vote Obi rather than Tinubu when measured side by side as 2 term governors, never.
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by obrian888: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU will have 50% or more in Delta and Edo

Lol, i laugh in Swahili honestly, Tinubu win 50% of Delta/Edo? you must be dreaming, Obaseki of Edo was the first Governor to openly fight, defeat and disgrace his boss Tinubu or have you forgotten Edo nor be Lagos? and Obaseki is in the PDP? Obaseki is also the first governor to declare that there is Obidient in every family in Edo State, as for Delta, i am from here, we will surely punish Okowa for aligning with the wicked criminal Atiku, and Deltans are angry about the Lekki 20/10/20, so Tinubu will be punish severly in Delta.
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by Iriruaga100(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
I think Joel is going to defeat Ejele. Ejele influence ends in the three Warri local government. He canโ€™t win Warri south-west local government. Joel is going to win Isoko and the rest Ijaw local government areas.
Re: Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate by nairadatti: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
una eye go clear mumu
come win delta na ,ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

โ€˜Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Releaseโ€™ โ€“ IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan โ€“ Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.