Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Who Will Save 'nigeria' From The Boko Haram's? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will Save 'nigeria' From The Boko Haram's? (747 Views)

Buhari Has Finally Released The Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria.. Dont Miss It / 10 Secret Bunkers Around The World That Will Save Your Life During A Nuclear War / My Own Fair Experience With The Boko Harams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save 'nigeria' From The Boko Haram's? by pinkrex(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
I don't think this is a usual practice on NL, especially for poem lovers. I'm putting this up to see the passion of some NL members for Literature.

My new poem Tilted

THE WESTERN ICONOCLASTS

Who will save *NG*? The Fallen Fathers?! The splitted loyalty of its 'military'?
The, so called 'low brow' Rebels?
The 'come to stay' western propaganda? Or perhaps the 'oblique' pot bellied politicians with outstanding records Α̲̅πϑ prowess in 'thieving' Α̲̅πϑ public looting? I ask again!!!
Should it be the theoretical,analytical Α̲̅πϑ tearful civilian populace?
Even the ambiguous answers are not prevailing.
Ah! We( ) have suffered 'nights' of ostential emotions full of political thoughts of idiomtic lurch.
Lucidity! Lucidity! Sanity! We creed for thee, eulogies of political jaundice we seek, but, ! Who is the 'forged' saint-saviour amongst the infested?

Alas! They are all prone to meander Α̲̅πϑ revenge.

(we) Weep to settle for a conga!!!

Egypt,Syria,libya,Algeria Α̲̅πϑ friends, lend me your reproof tears! The western iconnoclasts are at it again!!

(1) (Reply)

More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers / Whats With This New Format?? / What Is/are Your Worst Habits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.