Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community (1205 Views)

Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death / NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by OpzyGist(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2023
See The Ex-NFL Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community

Former NFL defensive tackle player Derek Wolfe said he killed a mountain lion with a bow and arrow after it was “wreaking havoc” in a neighborhood.

NFL players are widely regarded as tough, but former defensive lineman Derek Wolfe showed just how fearless he is after he received a call asking if he wanted to stalk a mountain lion that was “wreaking havoc” in a Colorado neighborhood. Wolfe grabbed his bow and arrow and agreed to go find and eventually kill it.

“Late Tuesday night I got a call from @huntnest to see if I wanted to stalk a giant Tom (male mountain lion) who has been wreaking havoc in a rural neighborhood,” Wolfe wrote on Instagram. “He had already killed two of her dogs and was living under her porch, nervous what he might do next.”

Wolfe, who played eight seasons with the Denver Broncos and helped the team win Super Bowl 50, said that during his search he found a fresh mule deer the mountain lion had just killed. Wolfe admitted the experience was an exhausting one.

See more details here:

See The Ex-NFL Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/ex-nfl-player-kill-huge-lion-terrorizing-community/

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by gtrust: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Animal rights activists will soon come for him

1 Like

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by viyon02: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
I love braveness, strength and courage.

1 Like

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by ValCon888: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
I don't support the killing of this big cat. They're already endangered as it is.

A better alternative would have been to tranquilize it and relocate the animal to another habitat far from humans.

3 Likes

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by Roboto11: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
That thing is huge.
Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
gtrust:
My first thought exactly

1 Like

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by Karemarealty288(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
If na Naija......community for some put pot for fire.....

1 Like

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by EKONGKING: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Liberals aka progressive won't like it
Already one idiot had already posted in the screenshot
Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by passmas4u(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
ValCon888:
I don't support the killing of this big cat. They're already endangered as it is.

A better alternative would have been to tranquilize it and relocate the animal to another habitat far from humans.

CLAP FOR YOURSELF 🙄
Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by VeryWickedGoat: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
He killed it from afar with a poisoned bow and arrow then carrying it like he is related to Samson.

If he was so brave he should have fought the lion one on one like a real man.
Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
A good kill. You don't wait for evil to happen before you act. Not all animals can be relocated far away from humans. It's a mountain lion, which can only survive on mountains. If it strays into people's houses and kills livestock like this one, before long it'd move to humans. It'd be difficult to get it off free meal because it might find its way back.

It may not even survive in Montana State if relocated there or Idaho with all the ranches close by.
Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by Venerable612(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
gtrust:

Exactly - but what could they have done.

I think it’s really naive to think people ought to protect animals that are threats to human livelihoods.

Imagine what those pit bulls did to Former Zambia international Philemon Mulala.

1 Like

Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by 9gerian: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
That would have been stupid, a waste of effort and with the outcome highly unpredictable.

Sticking to the goal, and keeping it simple is far better.

VeryWickedGoat:
He killed it from afar with a poisoned bow and arrow then carrying it like he is related to Samson.

If he was so brave he should have fought the lion one on one like a real man.
Re: See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community by Rexymania(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omo these animals are big o. You just have to see them in real life

(1) (Reply)

West African Countries Are Footballers While East And Central Athletes! / Obiorah Joins Parma On Co-ownership Deal, Obi On Hold! / Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.