Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age (2718 Views)

The Adventures Of Tomi.(High maturity content) / Walking Naked In The House Is This Maturity Or Madness / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by sexsinners(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Well today i discovered something new today, i met my cousins', wife who is 30 years old and she acts like a spoiled brat because her parents are rich. My cousin came and told me not to believe the whole notion of girls mature faster then men, maybe interms of body,but in mind nooo, you become mature based on experience,what you have learn't in life.

like a 16 year old boy can act like a man,a 55 year old man can act like a boy, a 13year old girl can act like a women, a 65 year old women can act like a girl. it comes with life[b] experience.[/b]

so don't be afraid to ask your bf/gf their history or background that will tell you there true maturity

so girls do not marry mamas boys, they will always be immature.

guys do not marry daddy's girls they will always be immature.
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by MMM2(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
anoda rubbish
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by BodyKiss(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
M M M:

anoda rubbish

Not to me. The worse part is that most of them can't cook, and are insensitive.
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
If you need someone to cook for you, get a cook. Some people are not just desposed to the kitchen
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by seedord247(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
Most of them are here. you will find them in Nairaland Food section.

I just don't want to list their name.
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by Mynd44: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^
Are you scared?
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by seedord247(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Are you scared?

am scare oooo.

most of them belong to internet witch association of Nigeria (IWAN).
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by sexsinners(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2011
M M M:

anoda rubbish

thank you
Re: Maturity Comes With Experience Not Age by splitnaija(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
What's the aim of this thread

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. / We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get / SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.