Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. (22177 Views)

Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by nlfpmod: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dear Valued Customer,

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NAIRA REDESIGN POLICY

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has introduced new 200, 500 and 1,000 Naira notes into circulation and will phase out the existing bills as legal tender on Tuesday, January 31st, 2023.

Here are a few things you should know as you prepare for this transition:

Can I exchange my old Naira notes for the new currency? NO There is no currency exchange program available and you can only get the new Naira notes when you withdraw cash from your Zenith Bank account(s). All old 200, 500 and 1,000 Naira notes must be deposited into an existing or new Zenith Bank account.

What do I do with the old 200, 500 and 1,000 Naira notes in my possession? You must deposit all old 200, 500 and 1,000 Naira notes in your possession into your Zenith Bank account on or before January 31st, 2023. They will have no rnonetary value after this date.

Must I deposit the old Naira notes at the Zenith Bank branch where my account is domiciled? No! You can deposit all old 200, 500 and 1,000 Naira notes into your account at any Zenith Bank branch nationwide, on or before January 31st, 2023.

Is there a limit to the amount or value of old Naira notes I can deposit? NO There is no limit to the amount or value of old 20t0, 500 and 1,000 Naira.

Will I have to pay any excess cash deposit charges? NO The Central Bank of Nigeria (CNN) has implemented a waiver of the excess cash deposit charge nationwide, for all old 200, 500 and 1,000 Naira note deposits on or before January 31st, 2023.

How do I get more information or make enquiries? Simply contact Zenith Direct on +234 1 278 7000, by email on zenithdirect@zenithbank.com.

Thank you for banking with us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Dikaveli(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
God forgive me i slept with a married woman

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by weblord1900: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
🙄

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Kicktaker(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
CBN will definitely extend the deadline...Which way Nigeria Should we talk about the fact that some polithiefians are already hoarding it, or that the new currency already have a lot of fake in circulation...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Ennoloa: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zenith Bank why network issue every Monday especially in the Morning

Vote a balanced ticket

Nowhere in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of other religions

No country has try it and Nigeria won't try it in a Muslim - Muslim ticket

Vote wisely

Vote a balanced ticket [ NNPP, LP, AAC]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by 900warriorz: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
That yeye money
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Bashnigga(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
make dem just dey play. Like this I never still get the new notes, ATMs keep paying me the old notes.
I hope that Jan 31st deadline go work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Seankhalifa: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na who get money dey deposit grin

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by StormpyBee: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zenith una try pass Access and GTB

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by sameoldguy: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
F••ls
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by StormpyBee: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dikaveli:

Na hell you dey go

Modified: You go sleep with person where dem don pay bride price for?

Bro go deliverance, na curse you carry so.

Before then, please make sure to vote Peter Obi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by tonye33(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by tonye33(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
StormpyBee:

Na hell you dey go

E get another place wey worst pass this Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Cheryph200(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
How do we cope when the new notes are not circulating ? Niger Na joke ..Dey play
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Is this the money emefiele spent billion in colouring?likewise the 1000 naira note is staining the white clothes if u keep it with white clothes and water touches it..what sort of nation is this oh Lord..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Bmaster(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Vawulence loading...98%
Confusions no too much laidis🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by luckingto50: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Useless bank that is still paying customers old note

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by remsonik(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
May God help us. Any bank that doesn't pay the new notes by Friday 27th should be locked up. The money is expiring on the 31st which is a Tuesday. I withdrew 10k yesterday yet I didn't see it
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by jchioma: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
I hope the CBN can sustain this... Imagine the chaos after January 31st deadline.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
angry sad Emefiele the bald vulture is a bastard. So, what do u expect people to spend,eat after deposited all old naira notes without the new ones sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Oxtertee(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dikaveli:

Do you enjoy it?

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by kennisman(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Same will be done to your wife. Simple.
Dikaveli:

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by fotadmowmend(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dikaveli:
Go apologize to the woman's husband in person

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
sad Why did the useless governor wait till now b4 redesign the money sad?
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Wizpa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Redesigning coloring of the old notes is a proof that the current administration failed its citizens economically. They threw away our national legacy, our pride, our identity and replaced it by changing the colour of the notes.
To them
100 Naira is now 200naira: red
200 Naija is now 500naira: green
500 Naija is now 1000naira: blue

When it's supposed to be
10, 100 and 1000: Red
20, 200 and 2000: green
50, 500 and 5000: blue
With just some few touches

The reasonable thing would have been to redesign the notes, adjusting the fonts and putting in some few and new graphic elements but leaving the colour intact.

I hope the new administration will bring back our heritage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Germanjoe(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dikaveli:
Why now,2 bad.
Singles ladies don finish?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by xristos(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
ok
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Samuelthemanli(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ogbeniayanfe:
Is this the money emefiele spent billion in colouring?likewise the 1000 naira note is staining the white clothes if u keep it with white clothes and water touches it..what sort of nation is this oh Lord..
First Of All We Should Treat Our Naira with Care How Would You All Water Or Rain To get The Money Wet Like That it Should Be Put In A Wallet And Not Squeezed. Secondly I Am Suspecting those ones Fading/washing are Fake
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by bonnyhope: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dikaveli:

Are you kidding?

Are there no single ladies around you
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by bonnyhope: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad Emefiele the bald vulture is a bastardized. So, what do u expect people to spend,eat after deposited all old nairaland without the new ones sad.

Go cashless
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by stano2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
This bank sha
Re: Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. by Seequadry(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dikaveli:

Hnmm.... My neighbour wife just left my room now... Was surprised to come online and see u type this... Omo the way she dey tweerk on me ehn knowing that my gala don rise yet the weray still dey rubb her ass on it... Opelope àdúrà ìyá àti bàbà mi and my fiancee call that came in... Music stops I picked the call and remember the son of who I am.... I jst walk out to recieve the call and kukuma sit down there till she come outside....

That tin na curse oo.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / Setting Up A Provision Store / Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.