Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan (168 Views)

So Many Leaked Sex Tapes On Telegram Written By Edet Edem Akpan / She Brings Happiness To Men's Heart And Endowed With Shapes, Meet Myesha Boulton / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
A MESSAGE TO MEN

When choosing a woman who works, you have to accept that she can't handle the house.
If you have chosen a housewife who can take care of you and fully manage your household, you have to accept that she is not earning money.

If you choose an obedient woman, you must accept that she depends on you and you must ensure her life.
If you decide to be with a strong woman, you have to accept that she is tough and she has her own opinion.
If you choose a beautiful woman, then you will have to accept big expenses.

If you decide to be with a successful woman, you must understand that she has character and has her own goals and ambitions.
There are no such things as perfect. Everyone has their own riddle, which makes us unique!

Re: A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by peter0071(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Greetings to you! i think you are been abit one-sided. Most men work and still have more time to manage the home( Do housechores etc) . for me, i do advice that both couples should have a balance in managing the home and working for a better future of the same home.

my humble addition

1 Like

Re: A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by RedChiefPriest: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lol
My dad once got transferred to another state entirely when I was young and my mum was a government worker then.
She will prepare us for school,prepare food before going to work and that does not stop the chores until we were of age.

When you were in school and you had classes back to back,did you left all the chores till you graduated?
Lol funny people.

Should chores be left alone for women? No
Should you help in house chores as a man? Yes
But should working be an excuse for not doing chores? NO.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Simp!

1 Like

Re: A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2023
peter0071:
Greetings to you! i think you are been abit one-sided. Most men work and still have more time to manage the home( Do housechores etc) . for me, i do advice that both couples should have a balance in managing the home and working for a better future of the same home.

my humble addition
Absolutely and thanks for your quote...

1 Like

Re: A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Lol
My dad once got transferred to another state entirely when I was young and my mum was a government worker then.
She will prepare us for school,prepare food before going to work and that does not stop the chores until we were of age.

When you were in school and you had classes back to back,did you left all the chores till you graduated?
Lol funny people.

Should chores be left alone for women? No
Should you help in house chores as a man? Yes
But should working be an excuse for not doing chores? NO.

You are entitle to your opinion.
Re: A Message To Men From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Simp!

Abi

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Cut Farmer Hand Off In Ogun State/baba Alado Vs Legacy / Why There Are So Many Different Credit Scores / Quality Garard Stone Coated Steel Roof Materials With Warranty Period Of Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.