Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) (4036 Views)

17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Emmanuella00(f): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People After AKTC Bus Somersaulted In Akwa Ibom
Brainnews reported how seventeen passengers were crushed to death in a fatal accident involving an 18-seater bus belonging to Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC).

It was gathered that only one passenger survived the accident which took place in the late hours of Friday, January 20, 2023.

The only survivor, Idorenyin Daniel with Facebook name, Aidee Daniel took to Facebook to thank God for such an unbelievable miracle, below is what she wrote;
God is too faithful to fail me
I was at the front sit with the driver
And i came out with a little scratch.
May the souls of the departed REST IN PEACE.
Uptill this moment AKTC management canโ€™t even call to know if am safe or not.โ€

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Emmanuella00(f): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2023
More photos
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2023
In order words....

God Dey.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Emmanuella00(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by bishopkay: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2023
I hope people begin to avoid that useless AKTC! That useless company killed my friend! Thy had an accident and instead of calling NOK details on the manifest, they were instead, struggling to cover their company name on the ill fated vehicle and tow it away into hiding.

My friend was alive for 3 days without medical care and passed on. Avoid that useless company with everything you've got! Company of animals! My dear brother Edafe, Rest in peace๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

16 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Adaisback(f): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Akwaibom transport company and akwaibom state govt, what's going on? Lots of complaints here and there

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by TimFisher2: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2023
bishopkay:
I hope people begin to avoid that useless AKTC! That useless company killed my friend! Thy had an accident and instead of calling NOK details on the manifest, they were instead, struggling to cover their company name on the ill fated vehicle and tow it away into hiding.

My friend was alive for 3 days without medical care and passed on. Avoid that useless company with everything you've got! Company of animals! My dear brother Edafe, Rest in peace๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Hmmm
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2023
bishopkay:

I once heard of a case where people dies in a bus and were buried by the company without the relatives permission. Its when some of the relatives started questioning the company that they said they were burnt beyond recognition so the company buried them.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by obyrich(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2023
This is grace at work. Miracle.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by BeanX(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Thank God for saving her life
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Back2Daura(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2023
AKTC ARE RADICAL DRIVERS... THE WAY THE SPEED ON UMUAHIA IKOT EKPENE ROAD IS ALARMING

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Fedrick100: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2023
This lady will be traumatized forever

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by FarahAideed: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by GoodCane: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Why would a Sane person even travel in the night.

Nawa ooo. Before na peace mass transit now na Akwa ibom bus. Reckless driving is bad
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Peritome: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Fedrick100:
This lady will be traumatized forever

You're right.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by BloomingDale(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Emmanuella00:
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Stop showing images of dead black bodies online. It dehumanizes you. Have you ever seen the white people, even the Chinese with all the covid deaths showing their people online. No. That is because the understand the consequences of such an action.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
bishopkay:

Alot of things are wrong in this our part
Too many carelessness from humans have killed too many innocent people in this country
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People After AKTC Bus Somersaulted In Akwa Ibom
Brainnews reported how seventeen passengers were crushed to death in a fatal accident involving an 18-seater bus belonging to Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC).

It was gathered that only one passenger survived the accident which took place in the late hours of Friday, January 20, 2023.

The only survivor, Idorenyin Daniel with Facebook name, Aidee Daniel took to Facebook to thank God for such an unbelievable miracle, below is what she wrote;
God is too faithful to fail me
I was at the front sit with the driver
And i came out with a little scratch.
May the souls of the departed REST IN PEACE.
Uptill this moment AKTC management canโ€™t even call to know if am safe or not.โ€

This is insensitive.

Which one is God is too faithful to fail me

My sister, there is nothing special about you. You were not better than those who died. Just thank God for a second chance, and make the most of that second chance.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by juman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
She was lucky.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by juman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Why would a Sane person even travel in the night.

Nawa ooo. Before na peace mass transit now na Akwa ibom bus. Reckless driving is bad

Sometimes one cannot avoid traveling in the night.
If I travel to lagos from kwara and expected to return back the same day, it might be in the night I return back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by KingMack(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chai...there is God ooooo[i]in Patient Jonathan's voice[/i]
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by ValCon888: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
There was no God for the ones that died abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Baronthecelebri: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Carelessness cause the accident
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by SodiumValproate: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
aka OgaDeyVex where you dey?

See bad news.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wow!! She's a lucky woman and she will not die young. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:
aka OgaDeyVex where you dey?

See bad news.

IS STILL HERE
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by CityBoy17: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
I hate hearing survival thanksgiving or whatever... At least respect the dead..
People would call it miracle and so on, so what about the dead ones, don't they also serve God? Shit is confusing

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by GodHimself: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Africans are learners at this compared to Caucasians.

Visit the darkweb and see things.

BloomingDale:

Stop showing images of dead black bodies online. It dehumanizes you. Have you ever seen the white people, even the Chinese with all the covid deaths showing their people online. No. That is because the understand the consequences of such an action.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
GodHimself:
Africans are learners at this compared to Caucasians.
Visit the darkweb and see things.

How many people visit the dark web? Reason it is called that.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by GodHimself: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Africans are learners at this compared to Caucasians. Even on google.

BloomingDale:

How many people visit the dark web? Reason it is called that.
Re: Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) by WhisperedNoise: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
bishopkay:

AKTC has had too many accidents that they cover up. They should be sued for all their worth. Very useless company. Very useless.

Drunk drivers, useless rickety vehicles, terrible support staff, over speeding and so on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things U Must Know B4 Coming 2 Sa 2016 Version / Aviation Industry Records 4.1bn Passenger Traffic In 2017 / The Tinapa Project Is So Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.