Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity (2057 Views)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2007
Everybody check out this new teenage nigerian celibrity, she's a singer, actress and model. her name is tope
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2007
everybody i'm only kidding that is me sorry just have a laugh dont be annoyed i'm just seeking attention lol but watch out for me
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by 9ja4eva: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2007
Nice pics
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Nella(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2007
whiteroses:

everybody i'm only kidding that is me sorry just have a laugh don't be annoyed i'm just seeking attention lol but watch out for me

lol, atleast u said it urself, nice pix wink anywayz
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by snazzydawn(f): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2007
boy oh boy, whiteroses if you went into movies, you would give Geny and OmoT a run for their money and very soon we would start creating topics like "Tope (whiteroses) vs Geny, who is hotter". Loke this. grin

Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by trendy(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2007
wowie, white roses you too much! lol,
omotola is lucky that the man in charge of the hollandia yougurt did not see u first grin
she would have lost the job tongue
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2007
nella, snazzydawn, trendy, nja4ever thank you
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by trendy(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2007
u asked for attention now u going to get it grin
can i get an autograph? cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by yongbabe(f): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
dey saw pretty ppl but not tope. @ tope , u gat it gurl. d beauty n body. go 4 it u will go far
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Ralvy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2007
Holy Hera! Damn!

There's somethin' about whiteroses. cheesy grin wink
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Seun(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
The first picture was photoshopped. Why don't you post a big, raw picture so we can appraise you properly?
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by lizzy93(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
wow cool pix, kip it up
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by naijadiva2(f): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
so, what do you do?
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Raymond88(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
Ferking hell that girl is SO hot! the hottest girl i've seen so far!
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by younghoodi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2007
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww whe's pretty.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Seun(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2007
She has a nice figure, but her skin is not that smooth. let her show us what she looks like first!
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by druggie233(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
Raymond88:

Ferking hell that girl is SO hot! the hottest girl i've seen so far!
Na wa oooooooo, hottest for where shocked shocked shocked shocked, abeg go check your eyes
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Nobella(f): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2007
Good pics and good luck kiddo.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2007
everybody thanks tho, seun wassup did you collect this together from that omotola tread? thanks anyway
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2007
[b][color=#000099][color=#000099][b]@ naija diva i dont do anything i'm just a student trying to live
@ seun you are so cheeky  grin does it realli matter anyway this is my raw real pix so wat difference does it make
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by concrete: 2:31am On Sep 25, 2007
you honestly look different in EVERY picuture you posted

you don't look like the same person in most of them.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Bblak(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2007
Kip to your dreams i'm sure you will get there.Nice pics lol
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by omogenaija(f): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
if there is a will there is a way , be strong girl and u will go far , and try praying as well
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by ladebi(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2007
Hey girl little white roses your sure really need my help just hit me and your there girl.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Darola(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
You actually might be, you got some lovely pictures,
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Seun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2007
Are you sure you want to become a celebrity? I mean, look at Britney Spears. She's a celebrity, and yet, tongue

Also, being a celebrity is not a job. Modeling is a job, acting is a job, and music is yet another job. Most models, actors and musicians are not even celebrities; only those that are extremely successful have that privilege.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2007
seun i dont want to be a celebrity i'm just fooling around i'm the ugliest among my cousin and siblings there are so many pretty girls
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by mongopark: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2007
wow,
whiteroses,i think u are an epitome of beauty.u are very beautiful.u are beauty personified.plssssssssssssssssssss can i b ur friend.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by Seun(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2007
You are not ugly, but being beautiful is not enough to make you a celebrity.
In fact, why should being a celebrity be your goal? It's a hard and lonely life!
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by uchetobi(f): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
mmhh
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by atilla(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
hOWDY whiteroses. i really liked your pic. But its true u look different in each of them. did you take the one of you on the chair for a modelling shoot or something?

So u are a student, what you doing now A-levels or in Uni? I finished at Coventry University and back in Lagos now. Holla back
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by sect(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2007
Toasting begins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! / ASA - is AWESOME / Funke Akindele; I Wil Serve My God Even Wen I Married A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.