Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady (44001 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
After getting the job,he was posted to one northern state where he met the lady from the south west.

In less than 6 months, he told me someone wanted to say Hi to me when he called. I heard a lady's voice. He later introduced her to me as his fiancee.

Long story short. We went for wedding and all.

At the point of delivery which the doctor insisted on her having CS due to her medical condition, my brother insisted the wife will deliver via push. It was then the doctor made known to my brother " oga you're talking as if you're not aware of your wife's health"

Omo!!! Na there my brother come say he no Sabi ooo. It was discovered she's indeed SS. I asked my brother before we went for all the marriage rites of they're compatible health wise an he answered affirmative.

After the discovery, my brother left the wife in the hospital but my dad and I insisted he gets back to her till after everything.

It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together.

My brother's mind is made up on divorce.

What will you advise my brother to do?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Shalommy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tell your bro. to finish what he started ooundecided

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Shalommy post=120296276]Tell your bro. to finish what he started ooundecided [/quott

The young man is already tired of the marriage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Samfloxin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
That kind of a thing happened to my guy. His fiancee brought a fake genotype result. After trad, in preparation for wedding his church insisted they have another test in their approved hospital,the bean was spilled. It was discovered that the girl was SS. That was the end of the marriage. The guy married another girl

330 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Shalommy(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Deeprooted post=120296462][/quote]How old is their marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by FreeStuffsNG: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Tell your bro. to finish what he started ooundecided
I concur. Boys do not get married, only men do .

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by habsydiamond(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Its better he divorce her than to keep her and regret for the rest of his life. Being a SS come with great burden... it can turn an rich individual into a poor man in a matter of few years if not months.

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Creamypie(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Deeprooted:
After getting the job,he was posted to one northern state where he met the lady from the south west.

In less than 6 months, he told me someone wanted to say Hi to me when he called. I heard a lady's voice. He later introduced her to me as his fiancee.

At the point of delivery which the doctor insisted on her having CS due to her medical condition, my brother insisted the wife will deliver via push. It was then the doctor made known to my brother " oga you're talking as if you're not aware of your wife's health"

Omo!!! Na there my brother come say he no Sabi ooo. It was discovered she's indeed SS. I asked my brother before we went for all the marriage rites of they're compatible health wise an he answered affirmative.

After the discovery, my brother left the wife in the hospital but my dad and I insisted he gets back to her till after everything.

It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together.

S.S matter eh, them no dey use love or emotion oh. Na objectivity and realism them dey use face am, no matter whose ox faces the brunt. Forget "I been love am" or "she love me" or "we are in love" gist. If at least one of the marriage partners no be complete AA, In this case, he has these options. 1. divorce her and marry another wife with AA genotype. 2. reman married, but no kid. 3. Remain married, have kids with SS genotype, and drain or strain you both emotionally, mentally, and financially, and who will suffer from birth till premature death, at 24 years at most 4. Remain married, with no kid, but have an AA side chick who will birth healthy children for u. Thank God am AA.I can marry any woman on earth

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by weslay: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Deeprooted:

What is your brother's genotype? If your brother is AA, then there is no risk that any of their children will be SS

225 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shalommy:
How old is their marriage?

2 years

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
weslay:

What is your brother's genotype? If your brother is AA, then there is no risk that any of their children will be SS

My brother is AS

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Creamypie:
s s matter eh. them no dey use love or emotion oh. Na objectivity and realism them dey use face am, no matter whose ox faces the brunt

I'm telling you

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
habsydiamond:
Its better he divorce her than to keep her and regret for the rest of his life. Being a SS come with great burden... it can turn an rich individual into a poor man in a matter of few years if not months.

It has taken it toll on my brother

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by weslay: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Deeprooted:

My brother is AS

This is a sad one. I pray the Child is AS.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by nicerod(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin

Make ya brother run before the S S matter go dry in pocket

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Mindlog: 1:38am On Jan 23, 2023
"It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together".....Too busy doing what? He knows he is already AS and was lackadaisical about the testing and the now wife got to scam him.😠

Even in the Catholic church, that is enough ground to dissolve the marriage because of deceit.

My main interest is the baby, is the genotype known?

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Saintmary(f): 2:51am On Jan 23, 2023
The earlier he walks away, the better for him.

What a sad story.

38 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by mrblessed(m): 5:36am On Jan 23, 2023
It's a fraud. Your brother must take part of the blame for not doing due diligence.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by AlphaNugget(m): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I concur. Boys do not get married, only men do .
I spit on your useless head....mumu man

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Deeprooted: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Samfloxin:
That kind of a thing happened to my guy. His fiancee brought a fake genotype result. After trad, in preparation for wedding his church insisted they have another test in their approved hospital,the bean was spilled. It was discovered that the girl was SS. That was the end of the marriage. The guy married another girl

He averted a lot

9 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Stevenbright(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

What do you mean by "deceived"? Did they discussed about genotype and she lied about her status?

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Bigfish121(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2023
This is very pathetic and I hope your bro will be able to get over this

5 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by dopedan(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Mm
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Justbehave(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Fake story. It's only a fool who can't recognise a sickler through his or her physical structures and eye colours.
Modified.
All those people quoting me and saying trash are fools. How can one stay with a sickler for a very long time and still not know. If he wasn't aware of such I wonder what else he wasn't aware of.Me personally cannot stay with such a person and wouldn't be aware no matter how smart such a person claims.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by techWriter3: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2023
know your dude
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by AgentGoat: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

My brother is AS

shocked

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by AgentGoat: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2023
This story get as e b. How you go dey date person upto marriage you no go know her genotype.

23 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Mercury12(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Deception 😞
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by flourishing247: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
Fake story. It's only a fool who can't recognise a sickler through his or her physical structures and eye colours.

Some don't have the above features. Check sickle motivator on instagram. You would never know except she tells you.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Lance008(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2023
If you continue with her out of pity
Death won't pity your children
Think of that

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by dochenaj: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
When you are AS/SS, issues like genotype become the first thing you want to find out especially when you think someone might end up being a life partner.

How the SS lady was okay with marrying someone with AS genotype thus putting the probability of them having a SS child at 50% is beyond imagination.

Is she illiterate and doesn't understand the probability of giving birth to an SS baby?

If she was AS, I'll say she doesn't know firsthand the pain of being a sickler, but she has experienced the pain and yet wants to put her child through such.

That's beyond reckless, it is psychological. She needs to have her head checked.

However, about the marriage dissolution I have no solution. This matter is too complicated.

69 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.