Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Underage Prostitution In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria (56759 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Kingzeez10: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na so dem plenty for Ogun State, dem go lie for their parents say na house girl work dem go do for Lagos, ending up doing prostitution angry
Which local government in Ogun state? Drop the full address. Such things need to be reported

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by DSC7: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Wetin be the brothel name and state?
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2023
C
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by uchennamani(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...
You should report the place to the police and relevant government agencies too.

6 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Chyma231(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2023
[Police knows about that place , coz oga at the top dey settle ...so no waste your time ]

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Pitssbull: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Talented singers/song writers can earn through these skills by rendering related services, on viareland. 150$ to 300$ per week. For more info send a message to musicservicom@gmail.com
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by moshuur(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Unlimitk:

Yes u are right
I can testify to this
Hmmm...where in ogun...which lg

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Samfloxin:
Girls that don't do ashawo are very very few. Few do it openly while many do it codedly. The.one that vexes most is the under aged girls. One ran mad last Christmas in a hotel in Nsukka. They call her one billion babe.

You guys should step up, build your country so your children can stop doing the ashawo work. Abi you dey see young white girls dey do ashawo? That is because their men has built them a decent society for them to thrive.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...
Why can't you call out the name of the location so the right authority will see it? It makes no sense talking about it without putting location

10 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by FuckTheMod: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:

Most women are incredibly wicked.

Imagine what a fellow woman is doing to someone's daughter...

Later, they blame men.

Bastards

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:
Catch them young undecided undecided
Age brackets (9-17) are more tight and sweetel ;🍑🍆💦
Catch Dem young🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾
You will fall into my trap someday and the relevant authorities will pick you...

Trust me on that.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Most women are incredibly wicked.

Imagine what a fellow woman is doing to someone's daughter...

Later, they blame men.

Bastards

Na woman dey chook prick inside them? If the men stop patronizing them, that business will die a natural death.

11 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by kaycshine(f): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Wait for the hypocrites to start crucifying the poor under age girls but justifies the men that patronizes them. All of them na Ashewo both the patronizer and the patronizee both are birds of the same farthers

12 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Whitelion07(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
DaddyCK:

are they lightskin sir? angry
dem dey talk of underage you dey talk of light skin. Na wao oooo!

13 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
OriOko88:
Na new norm now. One secondary Sch girl in my neighborhood once told me to come fvc her for 1.5k around last December.. I just shrugged her off. Many of those young prostitutes know what they're being recruited into. This world is damaged rt from d day of solomon
How old are you? For a sec school girl to tell you such a thing, you no dey respect yourself be that for street or you yourself be small boy.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Pells: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You will fall into my trap someday and the relevant authorities will pick you...

Trust me on that.
Sign undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wish you can get a life undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by tydi(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2023
FarahAideed:

If people like you stop patronizing brothels nobody will go and bring these girls for prostitution

Shut up!
No be only Stop patronizing brothels
Why you yourself no stop fvcking.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm dem no dey carry last
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by tiswell(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
falcon01:
you still f*ck abi you no f*ck?
cheesy grin
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Penguin2: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:

What area is that?🤔
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by drololaaof: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na so dem plenty for Ogun State, dem go lie for their parents say na house girl work dem go do for Lagos, ending up doing prostitution angry
It is the fault of there parents.
1 Giving birth to children they cannot take adequate care of
2 They should follow up where they are and inquire what they are doing and wellbeing
3 The government of the oil rich state are culpable for not taking care of the grass root people many of them did not go to school to have basic education or is very sad ,yet see them on TV sets with their useless transformation

7 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.
police are all aware of all these brothels, they move around and collect fees, they see them too but na naija, na only one wey dey media get case

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Pickmycall: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
soundOsonic:
Can you please call the police on them

You might save a generation
Do you mean,the Nigerian police?Those hotel managers bribe the police in that division.Even if they are arrested,after 3 days they will be released.The menace continues.

4 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Padipadi(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Seriously?..
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
tydi:

Shut up!
No be only Stop patronizing brothels
Why you yourself no stop fvcking.

So stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by asahnwaKC: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
It’s crazy how parents allow their girl child roam about without questioning, they don’t even care to provide basic things for their daughter …some girls even repot back money to their parents embarassed…. Too much poverty… …

10 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by sterlingD(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
This is where NAPTIP comes in if you know their office in your state you can go and file a complaint there

7 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Sweetvie: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Ted4real: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

Are there such places in Port Harcourt?
Abeg make who know, drop location

Some of us dun tire for Inmessage girls.
They're billing niggárs like say na just one particular niggar money na e Dem wan use take make their mama proud

Ring me up Niggar let us talk please 07030919616. WhatsApp
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Sunnyski: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
So wetyn u want make we do now?🤨

Get a good job for yourself, prostitution* is not a job.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by DisLifeSha: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Very nice question

falcon01:
you still f*ck abi you no f*ck?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.