Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Underage Prostitution In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria (56764 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys should step up, build your country so your children can stop doing the ashawo work. Abi you dey see young white girls dey do ashawo? That is because their men has built them a decent society for them to thrive.
Madam feminist. I thought men and women are equal? Make Una build decent society nah. Or will the heavens fall if women should do that?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Isabi4lov: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Which local government in Ogun state? Drop the full address. Such things need to be reported
There's nothing anybody can do about it , even the police do patronize them , the way things are going , some people will end up patronizing their daughters and sisters even mothers ..

Men are still the enablers of prostitution and it's not stopping anytime soon not when things are so hard in this economy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Tareq1105: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Your responsibility as a responsible Nigerian is to call police to arrest them with the owner of the brothel. Forget about where the girls come from or the location of the brothel. It's no issue.

It's just unfortunate that police are not reliable. They might collect money from the owner of the brothel, Bleep the girls and allow them to go. I said this bcoz a policeman once told me that police officers don't have to pay to Bleep ashawo in France.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

Na woman dey chook prick inside them? If the men stop patronizing them, that business will die a natural death.
Don't blame a thief when he steals from your car or house if you were not able to keep them locked.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by drololaaof: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na so dem plenty for Ogun State, dem go lie for their parents say na house girl work dem go do for Lagos, ending up doing prostitution angry
It is the fault of there parents.
1 Giving birth to children they cannot take adequate care of
2 They should follow up where they are and inquire what they are doing and wellbeing
3 The government of the oil rich state are culpable for not taking care of the grass root people , many of them did not go to school to have basic education it is very sad ,yet you see them on TV sets with their useless transformation , many of their citizens are wallowing in abject poverty. These governors do go to Dubai, France Germany, USA, UK & other countries saw good things there, but they will not replicate them in their state.

4 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Ezmans: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...
at where?
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Child abuse....

If they catch you in Europe or America with any girl under 18, you the customer and the brothel management will be arrested by the police.

Who's to blame for underage prostitution??

Greed and Men who can't control their sexual urges.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by tydi(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2023
FarahAideed:

So stop complaining

I ain't complaining rather I'm asking for the state and location
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Gohs: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Really, it's because of poverty. . .

Let's vote Peter Obi for president — it's time to create jobs and pull people out of poverty! sad sad

Vote Labour Party.

6 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Joevics(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

Are there such places in Port Harcourt?
Abeg make who know, drop location

Some of us dun tire for Inmessage girls.
They're billing niggárs like say na just one particular niggar money na e Dem wan use take make their mama proud
No be small children you suppose pursue. Go Ocabique planet hotel for stadium road. You'll see fine curvy girls

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by toujurs: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Aigbedion141:
Please anyone who knows any brothel in ibadan where I can meet young bannies..
Finished man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...

Do something, report to the authorities.

It's wickedness if you ignore. Those girls deserve a better future.

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by adecz: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Na Buhari cause all these..
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Pickmycall: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Liar like u grin grin grin grin grin same u will see a girl of 13 years old and woo her on the road now u saw an 18 year old girl and calling her underage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just say the money dey charged u is much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin broke boy like u don't deserve to have erections fr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are us*less......all of them grin grin
This one na adult

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Passionate1(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys should step up, build your country so your children can stop doing the ashawo work. Abi you dey see young white girls dey do ashawo? That is because their men has built them a decent society for them to thrive.

There are prostitutes in developed countries too. E dey completely legalized and regulated. .in Germany, d industry is estimated to be worth 16.3 billion dollars. .

5 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Isabi4lov: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Padipadi:

Seriously?..
Yeah , one even give birth , after 2 weeks she resumed fully These are teenagers from 13 yrs to 17yrs , many guys will end up marrying prostitutes , just pray that your own should not enter market .

The rate at which teenagers are going into prostitution is unbecoming. And some have given birth but the children are not with them .

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Ladymillion(f): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:
Catch them young undecided undecided
Age brackets (9-17) are more tight and sweetel ;🍑🍆💦
Catch Dem young🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾
Seun pls do something about this proud paedophile, I just pity your wife, daughters and little girls in your neigbourhood!

10 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by kingsceemark(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.

God bless you for your wonderful advice

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by DonBenny77(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Ted4real:

Ring me up Niggar let us talk please 07030919616. WhatsApp
Drop location
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Which local government in Ogun state? Drop the full address. Such things need to be reported
are u sure u really want to report the place or wink ... grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Aigbedion141:
Please anyone who knows any brothel in ibadan where I can meet young bannies..

Salvation is far from thee.......

7 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
Don't blame a thief when he steals from your car or house if you were not able to keep them locked.

I forgot I was addressing African men that don’t have self control. Just like how you blame rape on what the babies and children wear.

Just know that if you are caught patronizing those underage prostitute, straight to jail for you. You better learn some form of self control and denial. It makes you a better and stronger man.

6 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Ted4real: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2023
DonBenny77:

Drop location

Calabar
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Passionate1:

There are prostitutes in developed countries too. E dey completely legalized and regulated. .in Germany, d industry is estimated to be worth 16.3 billion dollars. .

Under aged prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Divoc19(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2023
@ Chocoloco, please don't disclose any location to those that want to expose/destroy and those that want to explore/patronize.

Na so the country dey. It's everywhere my brother

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by dettolgel: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:
Catch them young undecided undecided
Age brackets (9-17) are more tight and sweetel ;🍑🍆💦
Catch Dem young🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

You finally born girl one day old men go catch her at age 9.

5 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by TDstarr: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2023
You don go nack 15 year old , how you take see them and ask them , Oga
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

I forgot I was addressing African men that don’t have self control. Just like how you blame rape on what the babies and children wear.

Just know that if you are caught patronizing those underage prostitute, straight to jail for you. You better learn some form of self control and denial. It makes you a better and stronger man.
Make Una try dey close Una legs abeg. No dey blame man for everything just like your fellow akwuna Halima Abubakar dey blame Johnson Suleiman for her reckless life style.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by rhilwhan(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:

where are the pictures?
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Aleem26(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Go Ikoku…dem berekete

6 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.
which police? Do you have other alternative for those girls? People are dieing and need to survive? Some yahoo boy who get certificate go dump game for better paying job as well.

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Berankis: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na so dem plenty for Ogun State, dem go lie for their parents say na house girl work dem go do for Lagos, ending up doing prostitution angry
Which kind house girl, like say their parents no know. Poverty to blind and deafen them... Putting all these young girls and boys at risk to fend for themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.