Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty (12752 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by unohbethel(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2023
The former Anambra State governor promised to return Kano which was a bubbling commercial city to its old glory.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has advised Nigerian youths not to be deceived again by political parties that have kept them in endemic poverty.

He said this while speaking at the Kano Pillars Stadium in Kano during the party’s presidential campaign rally on Sunday.

The former Anambra State governor promised to return Kano, a bubbling commercial city, to its old glory.

“We want bring back Kano to what Kano used to be. That is what we want to do and we can only do it by pulling you out of poverty. We are not in this business to waste anybody’s time. They have deceived you; they promised you and delivered nothing.

“We are not like that, we want you to take what we are saying and you will see it happen. This election this year let them not deceive you. They will tell you we are from North; this election will not be based on ethnicity or tribe,” Obi said.

According to him, Kano was the reference point in his early days as a trader, but he lamented that the industries, garment factories, and trading hubs like Sabon Gari are no longer the same.

Obi will battle it out with heavyweights like the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC)’ Bola Tinubu and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s Atiku Abubakar.

But some recent polls have placed the Labour Party candidate ahead of his opponents.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/22/obi-campaigns-in-kano-urges-youths-to-reject-parties-that-kept-them-in-poverty/

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by OLABAMIJI99(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2023
This charlatan again feeling funky, u go tire soon ...

I have said it several times and I will say it again ..
We can never support or vote for anything Christian .
Jonathan is the last Christian president in this country

Muslims will rule this country forever!!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by 9jii(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2023
They should join Ipob terrorists in his evil mind.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2023
APC and PDP have brought nothing but hardship to the people while filling their own pockets. Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti are Nigeria's renewed hope.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Toneypen247(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Commendable

14 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Godwin4444: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
U left pdp few months ago cos u realised u won’t have their ticket n all of a sudden they become evil

If pdp had given obi ticket will they b evil today?
That’s kid mentality of once I don’t get it I scatter everywhere
It’s like a guy trying to woo a lady n when he sees the lady won’t agree he went about saying shits about d lady

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Nwaezeudo: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Loud and clear smiley

The urinating machine that's infested with trypanosomiasis will learn a hard lesson next month!

Obi we know kiss

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by TheChameleon: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin

We have seen how you turned Anambra to Dubai.

Anambra has become New York ...yet you as a former Governor fled to Lagos State that Tinubu developed.

You wouldn't smell the Dustbin of Aso Rock.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by sucess001(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
He used an indoor hall for campaign?

It's APC Vs PDP.

If you don't want Tinubu to win....

Vote Atiku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by expert234: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi didn't mention the name of any political party, but guilty conscience will make the likes of LeoDeKing the tribal cum religion bigot, ihordspy, Tinubuadvocate the wayward, the pretender, Moh247, etc to start attacking him.

Their conscience tells them it is their cursed party that has kept the northerners in poverty

31 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Kylekent59: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi/ Datti will win this election.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by DamnnNiggarr: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
shocked

Godwin4444:
U left pdp few months ago cos u realised u won’t have their ticket n all of a sudden they become evil

If pdp had given obi ticket will they b evil today?
That’s kid mentality of once I don’t get it I scatter everywhere
It’s like a guy trying to woo a lady n when he sees the lady won’t agree he went about saying shits about d lady

The last time I checked, Obi didn't mention any political party. Is this guilty conscience or what??

16 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by JoeNL22(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

Because you are God abi?....🤣
Obi has won the elections. Na INEC we dey wait for.

For with Insane miscreants like yourself a new Nigeria is impossible.

17 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Dialpad: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Spuggie: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Way to go. Amazing stuff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Jay16: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

North will still retain the trophy
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Abdul9025(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
PITOBI with Town Hall meeting na 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by DigitalyYours: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
smiley

Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by franchasng: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
cool
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Reject PDAPC and their demonic urchins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by professorval1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

Mumu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Kinddetective: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

Don’t be a bitter soul.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by webm: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

Are you better off than all Christians in Nigeria? Continue to fool yourself. Half education is dangerous and this is the demonstration

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by VEXT: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

Off point

8 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by wkkwl: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

Your people will be poor forever!!!
Continue tweeting from your room Yu are sharing with 20 people...

7 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Rubeshi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

fake Muslim

7 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Allisgud: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
If to say obi no dey this race,sowore is my second choice,thank God for obi

3 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by MaziBiafra042: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Reject Atiku and Gbola Thieffnubuu for ur own good and ur future generation.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Ballackdudu: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Obi And Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Women / Delta: Tribunal Sacks APC's Senator Joel Onowakpo, Orders Re-Run In 90 Days / For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.