Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics (72429 Views)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments / How Should The Yoruba Fila "Gobi" Be Worn / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Spaceclenzy1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I got this outfit for my birthday. I wanted to wear it that day. I just wanted to wear something different that day, so I got this brown leather outfit. Although, I tried the outfit on before I purchased it, but when I went out with it later that night, I was thinking it's too short. I didn't know it was going to be this short. I will go to the outlet where I got it later today or tomorrow. I would want to exchange it with another much longer outfit.

What do you think of the outfit? Isn't it too short to be worn outside? As a lady, can you comfortably wear this outside without feeling awkward in it? I want to know your opinions and what you think. And as a man, what comes to your mind when you see a lady putting this on and she walks pass you. What would you think of such a lady?

Please, I would like to know your opinions on this.

Thanks.

Attached below is a picture of the outfit;

The Dress is Nice.. Looks Good on u.. Dnt change it please
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by chii8(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
The cloth looks classless! Please wear something decent, you will be beautiful when you are fully covered. No genuine man will like this dress.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
meobizy:
Fine girl no dey Nairaland.
I disagree. 😌

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
No comment
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Ikennaford: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I got this outfit for my birthday. I wanted to wear it that day.
If that's your boobs, come get me

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by MrDetermined: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
i suprise say na this one still dey worry some people sef

choi
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by luizpippo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
I thought the headline was if the outfit was too short, but all i am seeing is breast breast.

Do we know measure shortness of an outfit from the top?

6 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fk001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olosho vibe
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I got this outfit for my birthday. I wanted to wear it that day. I just wanted to wear something different that day, so I got this brown leather outfit. Although, I tried the outfit on before I purchased it, but when I went out with it later that night, I was thinking it's too short. I didn't know it was going to be this short. I will go to the outlet where I got it later today or tomorrow. I would want to exchange it with another much longer outfit.

What do you think of the outfit? Isn't it too short to be worn outside? As a lady, can you comfortably wear this outside without feeling awkward in it? I want to know your opinions and what you think. And as a man, what comes to your mind when you see a lady putting this on and she walks pass you. What would you think of such a lady?

Thanks.

angry
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

are u lightskin? angry
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Bigseven(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Farm tool
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by bola4dprec(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How do you mean please? I only seek your opinion/ suggestion on this. I don't understand what you mean.
You are already outside and this dress is very decent based on your experience
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by 2rez: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dey there dey catfish you hear. Hand go catch you one day.

7 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
bola4dprec:

You are already outside and this dress is very decent based on your experience
Yes, I was outside, but I didn't know the dress was going to be that short. I was comfortable with it. Reason why I have decided to go exchange it for a longer dress.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
2rez:
How do you mean please? I don't get you.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Demigod22: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please put that dress on and come to the palace of Sultan of Sokoto let's celebrate the birthday there, I want to check something.

If you can't come then visit Yobe or Zamfara, nice places to celebrate birthday with such dress.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Luckysbab: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nia69:
I disagree. 😌

Married woman (girl) with 4 kids. Interesting! grin

You and your Mr AI abi wetin you call am really fit each other. Na play two of una dey. cheesy

Coming across your comment tonight and seeing your new diary update just reminded me of my 19 year old friend (20 year old now perhaps) now sef.

It's been too long I talked to her and I think I miss hearing teenage gists. It can be refreshing, away from everyday realities.

By the way, please link back up with your boo and give us some more entertainment, you both. grin

Pheew! That quickly escalated to an epistle. Bye

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Luckysbab: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

How old are you please or are you new on Nairaland?
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Luckysbab: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
2rez:

Abi

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Your Olympus has fallen

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tallesty1:
The material you wasted on the sleeves would have given you a proper cover but market must sale.

Happy birthday sha, here is wishing you a waist-pain-free life
I bought them like that. Didn't see them. It's already-made.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

Married woman (girl) with 4 kids. Interesting! grin

You and your Mr AI abi wetin you call am really fit each other. Na play two of una dey. cheesy

Coming across your comment tonight and seeing your new diary update just reminded me of my 19 year old friend (20 year old now perhaps) now sef.

It's been too long I talked to her and I think I miss hearing teenage gists. It can be refreshing, away from everyday realities.

By the way, please link back up with your boo and give us some more entertainment, you both. grin

Pheew! That quickly escalated to an epistle. Bye
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's the only way I can stop men from sending me pms.

@bolded, that's nice.

AM's out of my life already, I don't like relationship stress. πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by bola4dprec(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, I was outside, but I didn't know the dress was going to be that short. I was comfortable with it. Reason why I have decided to go exchange it for a longer dress.
I love you the way you are
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Your Olympus has fallen
Yes, I made a thread here asking how I can amend my saggy breast. But, there wasn't much response to it. But, I'm currently trying massaging. You can help suggest remedies for it if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

How old are you please or are you new on Nairaland?
I'm in my twenties. Why do you ask though?
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Demigod22:
Please put that dress on and come to the palace of Sultan of Sokoto let's celebrate the birthday there, I want to check something.

If you can't come then visit Yobe or Zamfara, nice places to celebrate birthday with such dress.
I should come to there? Really?
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
2rez:
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by toujurs: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ₯ΊHe mentioned me.

I'm bisexual. πŸ˜ŒπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
You need to be beaten to death. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bigseven:
Farm tool
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by toujurs: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Catfisher undecided get a life bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
luizpippo:
I thought the headline was if the outfit was too short, but all i am seeing is breast breast.

Do we know measure shortness of an outfit from the top?
The outfit is short, that's why.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
MrDetermined:
i suprise say na this one still dey worry some people sef

choi
How do you mean please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.