Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders (29705 Views)

Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by maasoap(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ibaku:
One day the truth will be out, who is sponsoring Simon Epka against Biafra !

The truth is already staring you in the face, you just don't want to see it yet. Kanu started the Madness 1.0 version, who sponsored him? Now, Simon is on Madness 2.0 and you're looking for his sponsors grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
I swear igbo people no fit last 2 Months Peacefully if them get Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by drnoel: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Below is Mazi Simon Ekpa announcing he will be placing bounty on Ohaneze elders.

This is in response to the bounty Ohaneze initially placed on him.

Source: https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1617431340672057344?s=46&t=34iumxIBtt7e2M04QCKbHA

Ohanaze failed this one. You don't dance naked in the market with a madman.
"Those who would wear white and hold a madman down in the mud, should remember the colour their clothes previously was". Chinua Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
okwusdaddy:
The Monday sit at home just shows how the government has failed completely.Imagine banks,ministries,Schools are usually the first to obey.That shows that they have lost confidence in government providing security for them.

Sit at home no concern our Government. Igbo People were always supporting IPOB, Government don fold it's Arms and allow Igbo People enjoy themselves.

God bless Simon Ekpa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Nchenches: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa hides under his falsehood about struggling for Nnamdi Kalu's release from DSS dungeon.
Nigeria's courts had declared Nnamdi Kalu innocent of the accusations levied against him by Fulani Malami and President Buhari - proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta are behind Malami and Buhari's treatment against Mazi Kalu.

Unknown gunmen ravage Igbo land whereas there are armed forces in Nigeria.
All these because Nigeria's government want the mayhem in Igbo land to continue.
Before 2020, they promised to make the SE become worse than the NE. Simon Ekpa is now their tool.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
I swear igbo people no fit last 2 Months Peacefully if them get Biafra.

That's why the North no gree give them independence. They for don kill themselves finish for that their tiny and underdeveloped Region. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by obyno82: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
At the appointed time, both Ohaneze and Igbos will take refuge in that place they once referred to as zoo because there will.be no yeast anymore.

you don't have sense
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Pascalloyd(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Almaigaa:

He is not an Igbo man but he is holding all Igbo to ransom. Una no even get shame. See what you are saying.

God bless Simon Ekpa. We support his actions in the East
I'm beginning to suspect you Northerners, it's like you people love what Simon Epka is doing in the South East. I've been reading your comments on Nairaland. Northerners and Yoruba muslims are in support of Simon Epka atrocities in the South East, but God pass UnaπŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by fastseo: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
At the appointed time, both Ohaneze and Igbos will take refuge in that place they once referred to as zoo because there will.be no yeast anymore.

Ohanaeze has come out to publicly condemned the act n also placed bounty on him. Instead of you to applaud that you are still say that south east will be destroyed.

Why this hate bro.

We are ur country men

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bush meat don dey threaten to catch the hunter.. Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by od501: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Trapnews:
grin

Oga... Simon is not IPOB. Get that into your head!
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Perostick(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Ohaneze elders don buy job.

no be joke oooooo.that guy na confirm bad guy.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by azikiweironsi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
fredoooooo:
Simon feed their heads to the vultures.
Eni bi ọmọ ọ̀rΓ n lo n pọn..
Person wey born mad pikin must take of the pikin .. enjoy am grin grin

Your head dey there.
Awon omo Irankiran.
If you watch the video of how they killed the Chairman of the Ideato LG in Imo State, you will agree with me that this people are animal(not all). But the idea of playing ostrich game is annoying.
Let them sha end their idiosy in their region.
Foolish set of people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Moh247: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ohaneze better go beg

Wahala Wahala Wahala..... In portables voice

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tochj:
Continue to hype that Finland based criminal.
Trust Ndigbo, when hand Will catch that criminal
No one will ask of him.

Which Ndigbo you dey talk? People wey abandon their region and take refuge in the North and West, due to the criminal activities of IPOB For Igbo land, na only old men and women remain. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
pipnator00:
This clown go collect soon, for all the destruction he brought to Ala-Igbo.

E no get anything wey una fit do Mazi Simon Ekpa. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
No need for Bounty.

Pick up all his family members. If he is married, pick up all the wife's parents, send him video of them in the forest. Na the wife go kill am. The stupid Simon will repent shap sharp

He is in Finland sending boys to kill while he quietly enjoys life and tweets
What are you waiting for? Go pick up his families, you go and kidnapp his famillies for no reasons and you believe that would stop the violence? You better think again. Simon Ekpa did not cause your insecurities problem or any bodies problems. It is easy to blame a distance object or so called persons for the problems caused by oneself.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OlawaleBammie: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Any section of Nigeria that hate my tribe(Yoruba) and my region (SW) will never know peace, they shall be desolate, barren, unfruitful...

War and killings will never depart from any region that want bad for my region. They shall never work or agree in one harmony, they will always be disunited.

Tears will be their portion grin.

Now watch how they quote me as if I mentioned a particular tribe grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by uchennaq(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Idiotic Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by chiedozie198100: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
If the Nigerian govt isn't pretentious about solving insecurity in the SE, why have they not contacted the Finnish authorities?
So in your head you believe Simon Ekpa is the cause of insecurity in SE? grin Simon must be a good leader then if the people are listening to him, he is a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Strangle: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
triple996:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
biafra or death when you refused to train a child he will grow up to deal with you grin grin
Kanu legacy is truly death and destruction.

by the time Simon Ekpa is done with nyamri people,
They will run whenever they here biafra

I like d way buhari totally ignored them

JUBRIL EL SUDANI CANOT HELP IYAMRI
ZOO ARMY CANNOT HELP IYAMRI
D ZOO POLICE CONNOT HELP IYAMRI
Don't worry, when Peter Pandora obituary lose election next month, d real chaos will begin in d land of cannibalism

OOOOSSSSSSSUUUUUUU grin
why are roughing up the emojis or head dey pain you?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pascalloyd:
I'm beginning to suspect you Northerners, it's like you people love what Simon Epka is doing in the South East. I've been reading your comments on Nairaland. Northerners and Yoruba muslims are in support of Simon Epka atrocities in the South East, but God pass UnaπŸ’―

Yes we love what Mazi Simon Ekpa is doing in the East. Na here Igbo people dey come make mouth everyday. Because of Simon Ekpa, all youths in Igbo land have dessert their Region.

Simon Ekpa is doing well and he deserve a national award grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by triple996(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Strangle:
why are roughing up the emojis or head dey pain you?
Yes woo oo
Head de pain me woohoo
He de sweet me wella
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Nchenches: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa is fast exposing his strength, his strength drawn from the Fulani-led federal government of Nigeria sponsoring him to wreck maximum havoc on Igbos and Igbo land.
If not, how can one man, Simon Ekpa, be threatening the lives of people in Ohaneze Ndigbo? Let Igbo leaders take this Simon Ekpa and his govt sponsors to the global stage. Enough is enough.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
pipnator00:
This clown go collect soon, for all the destruction he brought to Ala-Igbo.
collect from who? You? cheesy tell me, what destruction did he brought to your own house personally?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by DMerciful(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Its not about being the cause, its about making hate soeech from the safety of Finland
SKIBiNSKI:
So in your head you believe Simon Ekpa is the cause of insecurity in SE? grin Simon must be a good leader then if the people are listening to him, he is a genius.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by ipobarecriminals: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
sad May we not give birth/born useless children like these misfortune Ipob yoots that will beat us in our old age

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by ipobarecriminals: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
angry sad bastards awon omo ale jatijati sad
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nchenches:
Simon Ekpa is fast exposing his strength, his strength drawn from the Fulani-led federal government of Nigeria sponsoring him to wreck maximum havoc on Igbos and Igbo land.
If not, how can one man, Simon Ekpa, be threatening the lives of people in Ohaneze Ndigbo?
I wonder how one man can apparently wreck maximum havoc on more than 50 million people without raising a finger. grin who ever believes this rubbish is a morron.

Try providing proofs when you make this kinda dumb assumptions please.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Strangle: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
triple996:

Yes woo oo
Head de pain me woohoo
He de sweet me wella
olodo
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by lereinter(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ipob go kill all of dem

Ipob the 3rd most dreaded terrorist group in nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.