Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders (29712 Views)

Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by riczy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
No need for Bounty.

Pick up all his family members. If he is married, pick up all the wife's parents, send him video of them in the forest. Na the wife go kill am. The stupid Simon will repent shap sharp

He is in Finland sending boys to kill while he quietly enjoys life and tweets
that is the proceed of illiteracy of d highest abandonment
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adeniyiademola:

Fact
You are vastly knowledgeable, you clearly get it, Why is it that you get it but almost all the other commentters on here don't get it? they are blaming Mr Ekpa they must all be foolish dumbos! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OdefaGirl(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
kingthreat:

He has not mentioned a reasonably solution.
First he vehemently denies the perpetrators. He says they are not agitators even when they declare who they are. They are bound to reduce his election chances in the south East but he still won't criticize them.
Also, any solution that is aside from neutralizing the murderers and accepting surrender of the ones who accept peace will not work.

If you won't mind.... Tag the link of the video where this man has denied that they weren't agitators..... Let's just stop all these accusations out of hate or something. And you are actually contradicting yourself because....this administration showed us Boko Haram members in their hundreds which they baptized them "repentant", so why wouldn't you give same chance to other agitators.... A set of people are supposed to be wiped out while others forgiven?
If you hate them that much, why not sit down and ask them to go their way.... Shikina
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by pachigo001(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Wait bro, let me be serious with u here, seems u re not the insulting type so I can get serious with u.

In all honesty Nigeria is one if the worst place to live in earth, not that I am happy with the way tin are goin, Nigeria has missed it from the beginning.

But have u ever ask the youth what is wrong with them??

Do we even recognize a Messiah if we see one?

Pls tell me, all the topmost presidential candidates, tell me who is a virgin politician among them, pls tell me who among them has not ruled before, how did dey perform? Rate their performance on the scale if one to ten. And I bet that u would see that they are all supposed to be imprisoned, both obi, tinubu and atiku. We dont deserve them, they all failed us.

But because of tribalism, everyone is supporting a candidate from his tribe, Hausa are in for atiku, Ibos for obi and yorubas for tinubu.
And among the three groups Yoruba is the more liberal who is even considering voting for other candidates outside their region followed by hausas(tho they can swing anytime, dem no send)

Now pls be truthful, how many ibo youths have u seen campaigning for either tinubu or atiku?? U won't find, but some yorubas are dying for obi and atiku while some hausas are plotting with tinubu and atiku.

What does that tell u?? Ibos want a man from the Igbos extraction, they don't care if he's capable or not, so far he's from the Igbos root they are ok. If truly the Igbos want the best for Nigeria they know that obi shouldn't be on the ballot, we have more credible Ibos who can hold the seat but u guys presented obi, obi that u guys were cursing when he was the governor between 2006 and 2014. How cone the person you all wanted to avoid like plague then becomes the Messiah we have all be waiting for??

See bro, I am not making a cases for atiku or tinubu cus they are in same category, but an average Ibo man does not want to know, they don't care if he performs or not, so far he's from ibo, they are good.

Thiis does not apply to Igbos alone, some yorubas are like that likewise some hausas for atiku, but na Ibo put am for head pass.

And u know what pisses me off mostly, is the way the Ibos portray tinubu, calling him

A dead man walking
Imbicile
Drug lord and all

Tho name-calling is happening everywhere but u will believe me that Igbos youth started it, they even made videos in an enclosed hall wearing pampers all to mock tinubu...lol well sha.

I am not saying tinubu is not a drug lord, I don't know how he amassed his wealth, but u will believe me that in Nigeria of today, 95% of prisoners abroad from Nigeria are Igbos, and 98% if them are bn locked up for drug related offense, how come a tribe who is renowned for drug business is calling someone a drug lord?? As in eeh.

Then comes the deathwish, pls oga tell me, how would u feel if tinubu is Ur benefactor and some people are wishing him dead just because he's activating his citizenry right??

Truly he might be old, if he's old den don't vote for him, it's as simple as that, why wishing some people's breadwinner dead, habaa small small na. Kilodee.

See Bros, no matter how we paint it, wetin no go no good ooh, e no good.

I swear I was campaigning for Peter obi before, I did my pvc cus of obi, but I am not passionate about him anymore, u know why?? The hatred Ibos has for the Yoruba. No u can't hate my tribe and want me to vote for u, I would rather keep my pvc awa from my reach.

There was a tym the kidnappers operated at Lagos Ibadan expressway, u need to see how Ur brethren were jubilating, jubilating just because kidnappers operated in Yorubaland, and I trust Yoruba leaders, they swung into action immediately and some of those kidnappers were apprehended. See the disappointment in Ur brother faces, I could recall one was even venting his displeasure, I was like aaaahhhhh wetin happen, if we dey fight na death con be the answer??

Bros, I am not trying to exonerate my brothers here ooh, but majority are striking in response to what Ur brothers started, like me now, I am striking to what Ur brothers started,

We re supposed to be in one accord, I don't know why Ur brothers are hatefilled, venomous and .....I don't know.

So for now, I don't care who emerge as the president, SEBI we no wan get sense ni, let the madness continue.

For Ur info sir, I am not a pro tinubu ooh, I am pro-yoruba.
you are saying trash why didn’t Yoruba endorse osibanjo for president you want igbos to vote ancestor like tinubu didn’t igbos support atiku and obj during there time

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Adeniyiademola(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You are vastly knowledgeable, you clearly get it, Why is it that you get it but almost all the other commentters on here don't get it? they are blaming Mr Ekpa they must all be foolish dumbos! cheesy
Most Nigerians are sentimental by ethnicity or through religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OlawaleBammie: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
pachigo001:
you are saying trash why didn’t Yoruba endorse osibanjo for president you want igbos to vote ancestor like tinubu didn’t igbos support atiku and obj during there time
atiku and OBJ were from PDP and pdp are Ibo party so it's imperative and expected of u to vote them.

Besides, I love how I converse with the man before u put Ur dirty mouth and started saying someone is saying trash, who called u into the conversation??

The person I was talking to was mature and he responded maturely, no insult whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Chrismania100: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Cos afonji women have bad odour

TheChameleon:
grin

Imagine someone controlling so-called men with his Gmail account... continents away.

Their cowardice is disgusting.

I feel like borrowing them some testosterone. The same way Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man was the only brave person to lead Biafuro Army.

No wonder their yamlegged women shamelessly and desperately pursue Afonja guys. No shred of masculinity in the "men". angry
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by TheChameleon: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chrismania100:

Chrismania100 to his useless homosexual father:

Cos afonji women have bad odour

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adeniyiademola:

Most Nigerians are sentimental by ethnicity or through religion.
Perharps, but you would find that the people blaming Mr Ekpa are mostly from his own region, ethnic or even tribe, maybe even religion, Igbos are 99.9% christian so it couldn't have being a case of ethnic or religious bigotry.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Adeniyiademola(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Perharps, but you would find that the people blaming Mr Ekpa are mostly from his own region, ethnic or even tribe, maybe even religion, Igbos are 99.9% christian so it couldn't have being a case of ethnic or religious bigotry.
Sentiment by most igbo people against other tribes(majorly yoruba and hausa) is the root of it.Kanu play the card for them and they all fall in without questioning the chaotic and unreasonable way he wanted to use or already using to realize his secession ambition.

He got arrested and his commander heir, Ekpa continues his gospel, they keep hailing him.now the whole region is on fire;you shift goal post saying he Ekpa is being sponsored by outsiders.they still wouldn't take the blame for giving ipob an audience from the beginning because of their initial contempt against other tribes.every action they keep making as a whole from that region is fume out of hate.if not out of hate;they could have stopped Kanu from gaining ground since.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adeniyiademola:

Sentiment by most igbo people against other tribes(majorly yoruba and hausa) is the root of it.Kanu play the card for them and they all fall in without questioning the chaotic and unreasonable way he wanted to use or already using to realize his secession ambition.

He got arrested and his commander heir, Ekpa continues his gospel, they keep hailing him.now the whole region is on fire;you shift goal post saying he Ekpa is being sponsored by outsiders.they still wouldn't take the blame for giving ipob an audience from the beginning because of their initial contempt against other tribes.every action they keep making as a whole from that region is fume out of hate.if not out of hate;they could have stopped Kanu from gaining ground since.
Right! I see! grin grin they are really confused aren't they? This confirms my initial comment that their problem lies within their own communities in nigeria rather than with some guy who lives in Finland. They appear to be in denial of where the real problem lies, maybe even shielding the real murderers in their communities while blaming Mr Ekpa. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Broveens42:

How's Simon ekpa destroying Igbo land?
Did He command anybody to behead people?
I keep saying this on nairaland, the type of education you receive in Nija can make you less enlightened than you can ever imagine.. and I'll prove it....

Someone in Finland uses harsh words(obviously, English isn't our mother tongue), then you conclude he is asking you to go about killing people.. you think that would be tolerated in a country like Finland?
It's clear nija is still very far from anything education, not to talk of enlightenment..

Now take a look at this tweet and rationalize the third and last sentences if we still have any reasoning left grin
Precisely, grin i asked one of the foolish idiotas that is calling for Mr Ekpa's head that so if I call him from London and tell him to go murder his neighbours in nigeria will he do it? He couldn't answer my question. And even if he listens to me and murders his neighbours who does he think will go to prison? Me an innocent man in London? or him the murderer in Anambra?

I have never read, heard or seen where Simon Ekpa committed any murder, crimes or shot anyone in Anambra personally from all the way in Finland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by FunkeAyorinde: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2023
kingthreat:
Why is no Peter Obi supporter asking for solutions to the violence in the South East.
The Igbo regions have been burning because of this agitation. And this man has consistently refused to denounce the killers. Is this the kind of weak man as a president you want?

We ousted GEJ cos we tot he was weak and voted PMB the strongman. How far with Buhari now? What did he achieve?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by kamalbob(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Dear inyamuri Elders:

You have trained these boys with bitterness and hatred against other tribes, how do you expect any respect from them? They are like empty barrel, they have no character, discipline, they neither know what's right or wrong. Finally here we are, they are dragging it with you because they can't finished the job you trained them for. So inyamuri elders should just brace up as more puppies are on course to take over from the ones they have trained over the year! Lol

I love watching this movie lol... This is something you will never see from other tribes
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Gohs: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Simon Ekpa should learn to respect elders
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:

We ousted GEJ cos we tot he was weak and voted PMB the strongman. How far with Buhari now? What did he achieve?

So you want a weaker version of GEJ?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
OdefaGirl:

If you won't mind.... Tag the link of the video where this man has denied that they weren't agitators..... Let's just stop all these accusations out of hate or something. And you are actually contradicting yourself because....this administration showed us Boko Haram members in their hundreds which they baptized them "repentant", so why wouldn't you give same chance to other agitators.... A set of people are supposed to be wiped out while others forgiven?
If you hate them that much, why not sit down and ask them to go their way.... Shikina

On the last line, I dont hate them. But really, let them go their way.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by kingthreat(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
why has ur candidate not openly denounced boko Haram,and Fulani bandits? Or are they not security threats too?

Stop insinuating. Buhari has openly denounced Boko haram and has deployed the full might of the military against them and the bandits. Keep your misinformation to the ipob miscreants.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by kingthreat(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
nedekid:

So you expect him to come out with open chest and proclaim openly what you want to hear. You think he is suicidal? Have you forgotten he has a life, family and property over there? He owns majority shares in banks especially fidelity bank of which branches could be targeted and attacked, destroying people's livelihood. His home could be burnt, he could be personally targeted to.
We should be considerate and not pressure someone to his doom. Afterall, what he wishes to do is to serve Nigeria not to kill himself. If his ambition does not work out, it is not a do or die affair. He returns to his business or moves abroad.

The fears you raised are his fears exactly but this is no good for a Nigerian leader. You have to put the nation's interest first.
Soludo had his local government secretariat razed. Hope Uzodinma had his house burnt.
If he becomes president and he pets IPOB, that is bad precedence. That could lead to a coup.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by pachigo001(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
atiku and OBJ were from PDP and pdp are Ibo party so it's imperative and expected of u to vote them.

Besides, I love how I converse with the man before u put Ur dirty mouth and started saying someone is saying trash, who called u into the conversation??

The person I was talking to was mature and he responded maturely, no insult whatsoever
you didn’t answer my question Yoruba should bring a better candidate and we will vote for him stop twisting the truth and reality
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2023
pachigo001:
you didn’t answer my question Yoruba should bring a better candidate and we will vote for him stop twisting the truth and reality
so APC is for Yoruba alone??

So u mean Yoruba should have taken someone credible and give to APC to endorse as their flag bearer abi??

I understand u, I understand u very well

If u to well, u will know that APC didn't say Yoruba should bring a candidate, they made the contest open to all, even if Peter obi had decamped to APC he would be eligible to contest, it wasn't about tribe, it was about candidacy (of any origin)...are u cleared??

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by pachigo001(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So u mean Yoruba should have taken someone credible and give to APC to endorse as their flag bearer abi??

If u to well, u will know that APC didn't say Yoruba should bring a candidate, they made the contest open to all, even if Peter obi had decamped to APC he would be eligible to contest, it wasn't about tribe, it was about candidacy (of any origin)...are u cleared??
👍
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by pachigo001(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

had it been apc endorse osibanjo many igbos will vote for him is not about tribalism
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Ohaneze elders FC vs Simon Ekpa FC grin

I stand with Simon Ekpa FC

he will lead his people to promise land that he's currently leading them

na thunda go fire Ohaneze
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Nchenches:
But are these so-called Igbo leaders so dumb that they are yet to organise to bring Simon Ekpa to Nigeria?
How could they allow one man destroy Igbo land?

they're fighting for KANU release thinking that will solve insecurity in Southeast

I swear if Nk is released today, he will be killed by Simon Ekpa and pinned it on Nigeria govt and this might escalate the insecurity to other Nigeria

Buhari is security Intelligent or have a competent security adviser that advise him to ignore court order, Simon Ekpa desperately want NK to be release so that he can be taken out

Southeast are sitting on a time Bomb but who cares? those hate filled specimen can go to hell for all I care
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by nedekid: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2023
kingthreat:

The fears you raised are his fears exactly but this is no good for a Nigerian leader. You have to put the nation's interest first.
Soludo had his local government secretariat razed. Hope Uzodinma had his house burnt.
If he becomes president and he pets IPOB, that is bad precedence. That could lead to a coup.

While I disagree with ipob and Kanu, I don't even think the violence going on there has to do with them.
I think it is a dark force of criminality. Murderers. I heard a local gov chairman was beheaded and they even declared the governor next. Politicians have to be careful. You want to serve not die, expecially in obi's case.
Ipob, oduduwa agitators, the arewa group, mayetti, etc, have your heard any politician come out directly to conderm them. Heck buhari said an attack on Boko harm was one on the north. Atiku removed the post condemning the killing of the christain lady when he saw it could come hot on him. Tinubu asked where are the cows when that babas daughter was killed. Fulani from all over Africa held a worldwide confrence in Abuja last year, delegates from all over Africa were there, danbazawu and other high officials from the presidency were there dressed in full Fulani regalia despite all the killing in Benue, the kidnapping etc of Nigerians!
To then expect Obi to single out himself to will be too much.
The character Kanu, head of ipob has openly dissociated himself and his group from the violence in the east.
As Obi said, he will talk to agitators. Sort out grievances. Where that does not work, then use powers of the state to deal with them. I think that is good enough for now.
Thanks for your thoughts though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIz4kYXQwo
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by kingthreat(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
nedekid:

While I disagree with ipob and Kanu, I don't even think the violence going on there has to do with them.
I think it is a dark force of criminality. Murderers. I heard a local gov chairman was beheaded and they even declared the governor next. Politicians have to be careful. You want to serve not die, expecially in obi's case.
Ipob, oduduwa agitators, the arewa group, mayetti, etc, have your heard any politician come out directly to conderm them. Heck buhari said an attack on Boko harm was one on the north. Atiku removed the post condemning the killing of the christain lady when he saw it could come hot on him. Tinubu asked where are the cows when that babas daughter was killed. Fulani from all over Africa held a worldwide confrence in Abuja last year, delegates from all over Africa were there, danbazawu and other high officials from the presidency were there dressed in full Fulani regalia despite all the killing in Benue, the kidnapping etc of Nigerians!
To then expect Obi to single out himself to will be too much.
The character Kanu, head of ipob has openly dissociated himself and his group from the violence in the east.
As Obi said, he will talk to agitators. Sort out grievances. Where that does not work, then use powers of the state to deal with them. I think that is good enough for now.
Thanks for your thoughts though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIz4kYXQwo

You raised some very valid points. I do appreciate that. Tinubu and Atiku are similar in their own ways too. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Broveens42(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

they're fighting for KANU release thinking that will solve insecurity in Southeast

I swear if Southeast is released today, he will be killed by Simon Ekpa and pinned it on Nigeria govt and this might escalate the insecurity to other Nigeria

Buhari is security Intelligent or have a competent security adviser that advise him to ignore court order, Simon Ekpa desperately want NK to be release so that he can be taken out

Southeast are sitting on a time Bomb but who cares? those hate filled specimen can go to hell for all I care

Who sent soldiers(illegally) to kanu's house few years ago? Was it ekpa?

You would sound more reasonable when you say the president doesn't want to release Kanu for electioneering reasons.

If anything happens to kanu, you can't blame a man in Finland who only speaks a language (English) you do not understand.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Broveens42:

Who sent soldiers(illegally) to kanu's house few years ago? Was it ekpa?

You would sound more reasonable when you say the president doesn't want to release Kanu for electioneering reasons.

If anything happens to kanu, you can't blame a man in Finland who only speaks a language (English) you do not understand.

oya let FG release KANU today and see if you won't be a refugee in another neighboring region

writing rubbish to suit your foolishness, na this I'm sensible syndrome you people use turn your business hub region to desert

empty head emotional cretin, if I'm Nigeria president I won't send any soldier to KANU house na to take the foool out once......Nonsense
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OlawaleBammie: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
pachigo001:
had it been apc endorse osibanjo many igbos will vote for him is not about tribalism

It's a lie bro, they can only vote him provided there is no serious igboman on the ballot, do u know why??

I can tell u the reason
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Broveens42(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

oya let FG release KANU today and see if you won't be a refugee in another neighboring region

writing rubbish to suit your foolishness, na this I'm sensible syndrome you people use turn your business hub region to desert

empty head emotional cretin, if I'm Nigeria president I won't send any soldier to KANU house na to take the foool out once......Nonsense

So why accuse ekpa of trying to kill Kanu in your earlier submission, when you know fully well, you and the state actors could be culpable, judging from your last sentence.
Are you usually unstable?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by pachigo001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

It's a lie bro, they can only vote him provided there is no serious igboman on the ballot, do u know why??

I can tell u the reason
go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.