Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? (1015 Views)

Half Breeds: Do They Exist? / Do They Exist? / Cross Cultural Marriages: Do You Subscribe To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by sylvao2000(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
The Good Marriage: How and Why Love Lasts?? please l need to know before l go into it.
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by Bosdem(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
Of course yes, if u build your marriage with God as the foundation, why not, every marriage has its ups and downs, but then u can be happy.
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2007
Of course they do baby boy

of course!!!!!!
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by replenish(f): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2007
Please remember to send me invitation card for your wedding and yes they exist
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by Mandora(f): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2007
A happy marriage can n wld exist if both partners put a sincere effort 2 make it work . A marriage is essentially abt 2 pple dciding 2 whether d storm while remembering 2 b happy 4 one another. As long as u dont go in with illusions in ur mind u wld b able 2 make it work n remember 2 love ur partner 4 who he is not wat he is n dont xpect 2 go in n change him eventually both of u wld learn 2 adapt 2 one another
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2007
Of course they do! But you have to have the "secret" recipe for success. And-----------you must be willing to spend at least 50 years in it to find out that recipe!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2007
Good marriages exist if you want them to. When a person builds his marriage in Christ, he is truthful, sincere and faithful towards his wife, then that marriage is blessed and believe me, both couples would enjoy it to its fullest.
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2007
crazykid:

Good marriages exist if you want them to. When a person builds his marriage in Christ, he is truthful, sincere and faithful towards his wife, then that marriage is blessed and believe me, both couples would enjoy it to its fullest.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed Word oh!  With plenty "splanations"!!!! lipsrsealed  And you dey for "Nairaland" lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by saucekid(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
they do,take for example,your parents
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by sesethu(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2007
they definately do exist,i am in one for five years with one babyboy 5yrs and another on the way and my man still treats me like a queen kiss
Re: Happy Marriages, Do They Exist? by surugede(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2007
my mum and dad stayed together for more than 40yrs before dad joined his ancestors, they ahd misunderstanding once in a while but then they had a "happy amrried life" and so will i too grin grin

pray that you would get married to "your husband/wife"

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Lover? Literally Speaking! / Is This The Essence Of Love / Y Do Ladies Always End Up With The Opposite Of Their Wishes Marital-wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.