Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability (8253 Views)

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by adenigga(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2023

With less than six months to the end of his tenure, President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to serve Nigerians to the best of his ability.

Buhari made the promise while paying homage to the Emir of Bauchi, Rilwanu Adamu, on Monday.

The president is in Bauchi State for the APC Presidential campaign rally.

Buhari recalled visiting all the local governments of Nigeria, where he promised to serve the country.

“In 2003 and 2012, I visited all the 774 local government areas in this country, and in 2019 when I was contesting for the second term, I visited all the states.

“So, there, I made the promise and the pledge that I will serve Nigeria and Nigerians to the best of my ability,” he said.

Speaking, Adamu commended Buhari for his visit while appealing to politicians to eschew bitterness in politics.

Buhari was accompanied by the APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, the Senate President Ahmed Lawan, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

Source:https://dailypost.ng/I-will-serve-Nigerians-to-best-of-my-ability-Buhari-promises-months-to-tenure-expiration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by adecz: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari only came to power to
upgrade his life and that of his
immediate family.

🔻In the process he also gave free hand
to criminals of his ethnic & religious stock to
feed mercilessly and unchecked on
other Nigerians. Attacking schools,
hospitals, places of worship, highways,
residences, railways, towns, villages
and even military establishment and
prisons, while government & victims pay billions to these common criminals.😕😕😕

He finally succeeded in destroying the
economy, enslaved us and turn Nigeria
into a hungry, poverty stricken debtor
nation 😐😐😐😐

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by hisgrace090: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
The wisdom to do so is the problem.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by codeworks(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Your ability was simply a disaster. Dollar now 745

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Jflex07(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
This man is funny indeed. You are leaving office on the 29th of may,when and how do you intend to serve Nigeria?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by bentenny(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin
Past tense or futuristic tense cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by themonk(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
angry
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ASHIWAJU2023: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
K
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Tinubudruglord: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is not what you promised in 2015 and 2019

Just tell Nigerians to vote PDP so everything will get back to normal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023

God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Which Nigeria does he want to serve again na

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by BOLATINUBU01: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
TINUBU will serve Nigeria better

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Houseofglam7(f): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by princeade86(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Where is the thunder when u need it most.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by theamazonguru(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
You will or you have?
Because I don't understand this I will that you are saying at quarter to go.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Zankut: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why is he saying he will, abi he wants to contest again?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
The next president Obi Or Atiku should not allow this fool go Scot free for the mess he created.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by canalily(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
He wants to go third term?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by lazynairalander1: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
You've tried, it's time to step aside for Tinubu my president.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by gaby(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
This one even know the month and year wey we dey so?

`When does he intend to do this service?

Paul Biya 2.0...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ibtommy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
How can one give what he doesn't have?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Oddfinder012: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
wink
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by yahoodetector: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
He's still campaigning 7½ years after being President? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Honchoslim16(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thank you so much Mr President.

All your opps are ashamed rn.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by FalseProphet1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigerians if you allow tribalism and religion blind you and elect Tinubu, Buhari would be seen as a Messiah. Let him that hath an ear hear what the spirit is saying.

This I have seen.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
TINUBU will serve Nigeria better
By sleeping?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by chiefolododo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don tire for you , your ability? Best?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by house10studios: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
We know, we blame the fools who u were wise

Planning an EP or SINGLE?

U have ur own beat, but tight on budget.
Holla am me!

Lagos egbeda
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ImoleNaija: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock Video: Man Is Brutally Raped In Broad Daylight . . . By A Woman / Wale Babalakin Charged To Court For Money-laundering / Panic In Osun Community Over Discovery Of Shrine (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.