Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mtn Blackberry / Internet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Blackberry / Internet (1989 Views)

Can I Use My Airtel Blackberry Internet To Browse On Laptop And My Nokia Phone / Blackberry Internet Outage Strikes Again While Investors Get Antsy / New Mtn Blackberry Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Blackberry / Internet by skima(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
I need to know the cost of the MTN Blackberry device.

I saw their wireless connect via datacard in the news paper yesterday but could read it through. I want to know the cost of this too.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by mazia(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
Skima you are Lagos right? wouldn't a visit to an MTN retail outlet or office give you this information?
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by skima(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
am in the office now. I need an express answer! or better still have an idea.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by mazia(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
depending on the model, the cheapest model i heard is the 6280 and it goes for 31000 , but funny enough i confirmed that the 8100(pearl) is going for N39000 which is a very good deal.hope that helps
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by skima(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
Good! Thanx.

I have an idea.

what i want it for is to serve as a mobile net and connect to my laptop in and outside lagos.

I also need someone with the connection experience on ao effective the connection to laptop is.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by Afam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2007
I sent an email/message from MTN website and MTN later called me concerning the Blackberry device and they told me it goes for N65,000.00.

Is the N39,000.00 official from MTN?

And for the internet connection, a friend that works there said it's N6,500.00 per month.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by mazia(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
Afam

Is that the price of the device without the service or is it their packaged price with one months service Did they tell you the model that is sold at that price?
I am interested in the answers you will provide.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by Afam(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
The model is Black berry pearl and the N65,000.00 was for the device according to the MTN guy that called me (I am still awaiting a detailed email as I was busy on the phone when he called so I asked him to do an email which he promised to do).

The N6,500.00 or N6,000.00 is for the monthly subscription according to a friend that works there, fortunately for her MTN gave them at no cost so I couldn't get the price from her.

Hope this helps.

NB: I am interested in getting confirmation for the N39,000.00 someone stated here sha.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by mazia(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2007
Afam thanks for the info, i will be waiting for updates, again thanks for your effort.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by skima(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2007
Do u guys have any experience of the speed. Cos i planned to connect it to my laptop and a friend told me its hell slow.

Need comparison between mtn and starcom connection speed (browsing on pc).
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by mazia(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Afam

The N39,000 price is unconfirmed yet, I am trying to validate that information from the source i heard it from. will let you know shortly.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by cnnmagic: 2:45am On Aug 30, 2007
Skima, I have a Mobile Wireless Internet solution that would cost you about N45K. It gives you 24Hrs Internet access on your Laptop or desktop round the country. You can call 08075279603 or email techcnn@gmail.com for additional details.
Re: Mtn Blackberry / Internet by danokika: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2008
Who cares for a BlackBerry 7100t with all accompanying accessories - CD, USB connector, Genuine-Leather Holder etc. Opera Mini, Spread Sheet and some other useful softwares already installed. Works with MTN without Data Plan.
If interested email: danokika@gmail.com And it cost below N20,000 per unit.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Dv6500t Series With Webcam And Fingerprint Technology & Bluetooth --- N 105 K / nwajay / New Iphone 3gs 16gb(white) For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.