Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene (209 Views)

Diseases Caused By Lack Of Exercise / World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / 10 Dangerous Diseases Caused By Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene by ekwe552: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Health problems caused by bad teeth Diseases
Every time you visit the dentist, your dentist will remind you to take good care of your teeth and gums. However, it's simple to make promises and leave without following through. However, your dentist is correct; maintaining good dental health is essential for a lot more factors than you might think.

To get to the rest of your body, use your tongue. Your general health can be significantly impacted by the bacteria from your teeth and gums that can easily enter your bloodstream, causing diseases.

Why is dental hygiene something we should worry about? Well, tooth decay and cavities can start with inadequate dental hygiene. Dental plaque can accumulate on your tooth enamel and produce bacteria, decay, & cavities if it is not regularly removed.
TO READ MORE VISIT: Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene

Re: Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene by Obiamaka0101: 2:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Should I rinse my mouth after brushing my teeth ?
Is it good to keep your toothbrush in the bathroom?
Is it good to use tooth pick?
How many times should I brush in a day ?

You will find all the answers in this video

Watch this video to Learn
👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iontEWuDw0
Re: Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene by MollyLyons: 10:52am On Apr 03
Taking care of our teeth and gums might seem like just another chore, but trust me, it's worth it!
Re: Diseases Caused By Poor Dental Hygiene by Oblivius: 11:18am On Apr 03
You're absolutely right about the importance of dental hygiene! It's easy to overlook, but the impact on overall health is huge. I learned this the hard way when I neglected my dental care for a while and ended up with some nasty cavities.

After that wake-up call, I made a commitment to better oral health. I found some great tips on https://meetmydentist.com/united-states/north-carolina that helped me stay on track. It's amazing how taking care of your teeth can positively affect your whole body. Thanks for the reminder!

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Committing Su!c!de / COVID Lockdown 2023 / 10 Benefits Of Coconut Oil On Skin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.