Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State (4585 Views)

New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State / Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
On what budget are you working with boss?
Need to start my own project…I don’t want to start and stop Halfway because of funds(God forbid) so please update

Budget=15m excluding land purchase

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Nemesis0147(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Budget=15m excluding land purchase
land dey ground boss
Thanks for the reply.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by chatinent: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Stone coated roofing will bring out its beauty the more. Though quite expensive than normal aluminum roofing sheets

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
land dey ground boss
Thanks for the reply.

U wlcm boss😎
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
chatinent:

Thanks bro

Anytime bro 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Jeniluv(f): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello,can you build in Agbara,Ogun state?I have a project like this to embark on...

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Jeniluv:
Hello,can you build in Agbara,Ogun state?I have a project like this to embark on...

Good morning, yes we can.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Good morning y'all all. We've resumed our construction work today after a short break.

We'll be commencing with work this morning as we're already on site to kick start with the day's work.
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good evening my people, trust we're doing great.

Work intensifies as we've started with the concrete fascia(parapet) form work..

We took the top level for the house earlier this week after the lintel boarding/casting was done..

Also, we had to pause work for a while because of the shortage of cash and election but we're back now on site😎😎😎
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Photos of the work progress today...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
More photos:

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Happy new month my people, we're on site again this morning to commence with the day's work.. I'll bring in pictures updates much later

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Work progress on the concrete fascia(parapet) as the iron bender begins their trade today... Meanwhile formwork still ongoing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
More photos from site today...

We thankGod for work progress so-far

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Morning my people, it's Monday again and we're back on site to commence with the day's work....
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
We've started with block work for the soak-away..

We dug two soak-away which is to serve the entire building.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Also, plastering for the underground water storage tank has commenced...

Those familiar with Esan, certainly knows that there's no water underground so there's no way you can get borehole water..

So what is normally done is we dig a well of about 8ft-10ft round and 16ft-20ft depth.. This is for the sole purpose of storing water as water is been gotten from a neighboring town with a water tanker and offloaded into the well or water gathered from rain is been stored there

The well is to be plastered 3 consecutive times so it can be able to retain water

1st tapping is been done with around 8-11 bags of cement depending on the size of the well

2nd tapping is been done with around 10bags of cement. (At this point the well is able to retain water for construction purposes)

3rd And final tapping is done after the project is been completed though some persons do theirs at a go.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Casting for the concrete fascia has been completed.

We'll be preparing for roofing next as we're all set to procure roofing woods for the house

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Also we're done with the beam casting for the first soak away....

Pictures below :

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Form work and reinforcement ongoing on the second soak-away. We sure to casting this by tomorrow

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Meanwhile, we're also doing form work for the well as we'll cast tomorrow as well

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Good morning my people, we're all set for roofing of the house as we'll be buying roofing woods today and then commence with work....

I'll bring in pictures updates much later...

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Roofing woods have arrived site... We're set to start up with work as workers are on site already

1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
We've lined and locked the wall plate round the block wall..

Also, we've erected the king post which is 22ft in height

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Work progress on the roofing...

We thankGod for the productive day as we'll be closing for the day until tomorrow again..

Thanks y'all

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by folmus: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
folmus:
Well done!!

Thanks chief!!
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Good morning y'all..... We're on site already this morning as roofing of the building continues.. I'll bring in pictures updates much later.
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Dancebreaker: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2023
This is really good!

What is the total budget for this project?

How much spent so far?
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Dancebreaker:
This is really good!

What is the total budget for this project?

How much spent so far?

Total budget for the project is 15m naira

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
We're grateful to God Almighty for the work progress today...

We're still on the roofing as work is moving gradually

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by HathawayStark(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Total budget for the project is 15m naira
Boss, i have an upcoming building project at owan west. I love your works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stone Coated Tiles Roofing Sheets In Lagos, Portharcourt And Abeokuta. / Which Place In Nigeria Can You Find This Kind Of Houses (photo) / Lands @ Give Away Prices In Iseyin Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.