Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale (2100 Views)

Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export / Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by onyiii: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
I have some bags of bitter kola for sale? Are you interested?
Re: Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by lagosheel: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
am interested in the purchase of that bag of bitter kola.

how can i get u, n wat's the full details.

my yahoo id is lagosheel@yahoo.com

you can send the details/quotations there
Re: Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by Thethy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by chux76(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2009
Be more specific in your posts.
Where are you situated?
How many bags do you have for sale?
Is it in exportable qty?
In what kind of storage are they?
and how do you want to transact your business?
These and many other questions we would like answered,then we can contact you.
Besides you left no contact details,were you expecting us to guess all your contact details?
Waiting,
Re: Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by Emeka72(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2011
What kind of a topic is dis?
Re: Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by Ltrust(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2016
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.

Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.

Re: Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale by crazygod(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Ltrust:
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.

Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.
This looks like kolanut

(1) (Reply)

Did The 419 Business Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria? / Payments / How To Start Up A School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.