Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos (45792 Views)

EFCC Goes After Bureau De Change Operators In Sabo, Ibadan (video) / VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by IMASTEX: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by propsvilla2: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
B
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by arms8022: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sensible Nigerians should emulate Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai by voting massively for Peter Obi.

Let us correct the wrongs some idiots made 2015/2019 by voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

Let us receive praises from developed nations of the world by electing Peter Obi as our President.

God bless Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
mumu.idiot

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Naz34(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jagaban666:
Hmmmm, kids, don't be like this thief and drug addict
for the hate you have for a man that never stole from your father and home town, may that curse from you fall upon you & your family .. you hear. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
She is a well nurtured and cultured woman , a mother to the core. I wish all police officers are like her though we still have some very good ones among the NPF. I am happy for this gesture from Inspector Justina
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
obiekunie01:
believe me there are lots of good ones among them so many of them and i am so proud to say i have lots of the good ones as serious real friends. i mean real personal friends from the very high ranking officers to the low ranking ones. first name friends. even among the military.

sadly the few bad ones among them do their very best to bring them low.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR GOOD OFFICERS IN THE ARMED FORCES.

If you say they are few you are just economical with the truth.

We see a lot of them on the street everyday committing all sorts of crimes against the people. Even the ones we don't see especially the officers they are engaged in lots of fraud and illegality eg election rigging, siphoning of money budgeted for the police, the cases are endless. Officers living above their earning is something that is very common in this part of the world. Those who do the right thing in Nigerian police are in minority.

I agree with you that their are a lot of note worthy officers in the system but the number of bad eggs in the system is mind blowing.

We need people like her, government and citizen will to doing the right thing at all times irrespective of whose ox is gored.

We need to shun all vices that is antithetical to the development of this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by toujurs: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
All this one are govt schools students.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by slowice(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sweet mother.

Tilumbu is a bad example to those kids
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
cry

I wish I could get her a suitable promotion
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sensible Nigerians should emulate Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai by voting massively for Peter Obi.

Let us correct the wrongs some idiots made 2015/2019 by voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

Let us receive praises from developed nations of the world by electing Peter Obi as our President.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
Some idiots... Smiles... So if Obi did not perform as expected you will turn idiot too
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by toprealman: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice one Rita !
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by JasonScoolari: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Some idiots... Smiles... So if Obi did not perform as expected you will turn idiot too
Electing him first and stop mistaking him for the failure you deliberately voted twice.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Blake755: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Endeavors to do well results always await us directly or indirectly
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Yankee101: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
God bless her
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
The IGP should also emulate the woman by retiring comes March 1, 2023

He is of retirement age and should retire.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't know this woman but it's obvious she's examplary. Reports of her gestures on Tweeter yesterday was mind blowing for a Nigerian police woman.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by ozo13(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

A good woman makes the world a sweet place to live in

I swear
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by opeldavid: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

The mistake some idiots made in 2015/2019 indeed thereby putting us in this mess.
We shall correct that mistake by voting Peter.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by emilo2bad: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
We don't vote for failure vote Sowore

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by YourMajesty(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
emilo2bad:

We don't vote for failure vote Sowore
How dare you call your dad a failure?
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Osariemen12: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
A good Nigeria I must confess.

Well-done officer.

My major concern is how to relocate those children from that filthy slum called Lagos so that they won't grow up to become touts or mentally challenged.

Lagos is not worth of human habitation.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by emilo2bad: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
YourMajesty:
How dare you call your dad a failure?
A criminal like Peter Obi and his zombies criminal can never father a non criminal. Sowore all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by do4luv14(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I saw the post on LinkedIn and I am happy to be donating some fund to her for exemplary professionalism..

Good day Boss,
Make I drop Aza Make I take hustle
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by colestephan86: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigeria Police Force Hails Female Officer Tending To School Pupils At Sabo, Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437568/nigeria-police-force-hails-female-officer-tending-school-pupils-sabo-lagos-photos/
The moment we get policing right, we have solved 7 out of our 10 problems
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Invitationn: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

Absolutely.
It doesn’t have to be her child
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by obiekunie01: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you say they are few you are just economical with the truth.

We see a lot of them on the street everyday committing all sorts of crimes against the people. Even the ones we don't see especially the officers they are engaged in lots of fraud and illegality eg election rigging, siphoning of money budgeted for the police, the cases are endless. Officers living above their earning is something that is very common in this part of the world. Those who do the right thing in Nigerian police are in minority.

I agree with you that their are a lot of note worthy officers in the system but the number of bad eggs in the system is mind blowing.

We need people like her, government and citizen will to doing the right thing at all times irrespective of whose ox is gored.

We need to shun all vices that is antithetical to the development of this Country.

i just liked your post.

very honest.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by beejaay: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

I tell you.. Women are really the lifeline of any community but hardship and suffering have really reduced them and all of us to scavengers.. I pray all mothers have peace and rest of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Electing him first and stop mistaking him for the failure you deliberately voted twice.
Oga Nigerian politicians are thieves ... I trust non abeg... Like say them no dey there before...
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by kokoA(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
obiekunie01:
believe me there are lots of good ones among them so many of them and i am so proud to say i have lots of the good ones as serious real friends. i mean real personal friends from the very high ranking officers to the low ranking ones. first name friends. even among the military.

sadly the few bad ones among them do their very best to bring them low.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR GOOD OFFICERS IN THE ARMED FORCES.
Having a policeman as a friend is like keeping a hyaena as pet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.