Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked (40848 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video / SARS Invades Hostel, Brutalise AAUA Students.(read Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Honestly, I have never really been able to properly differentiate between Nigerian policemen and street thugs or robbers.

Right from childhood, I have kept my distance from these uniformed thugs!

That's one of the reasons I keep as far from bad or suspicious looking individuals as humanly possible!... I can't afford to be mixed up with cultists or miscreants in order to avoid encounters with the badly trained men in black who won't even bother investigating or clarifying... Who will just brutalize us all together!

The same you will call police when robbers evade your space ooo. Ok o
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by FreedomArmy: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
The police is your friend in the next 500 years when the British and the Americans have migrated and colonized Mars
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Pharaohny: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:
They are complaining that armed robbery is rampant in their school

Now they complain that police is brutalizing them

They need to pick a side here, support the police or the robbers

We surport robbers, as if they are any better mtchewwww
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by FuckTheMod: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
That's assault
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Aboguede(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
illicit:
So u heard banging on ur door and yet u can't wear a cloth?

The matter for unizik is imo state indigens both their boys and girls all na yahoo shocked ashawo yahoo and very dirty people
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by obrian888: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

Try get sense, support the student or which side are you? police should protect them, not brutalize them, or threatening to rape them, haba!
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by ZombieSlayer1: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

You're incredibly foolish for this comment. I don't blame you though.
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by batistutajulio: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/police-invade-hostel-brutalise-unizik-female-student-while-naked/

Those Yahoo boys and girls and fraudsters deserve lethal force. Those fraudsters are deadly using other people for rituals. If I was part of the force, I will invade them.
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by highchief1: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/police-invade-hostel-brutalise-unizik-female-student-while-naked/
this is why some of us are no longer thinking of returning to Nigeria.we may not have money here but we have a life.
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Careente7(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

Werey
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Japastic: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ayam not seeing the naked pisure
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by faceLAGOS: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
It’s hard to be an ibo, now.

Harder to reside in ibo land.
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
When Armed robbers came to rape police no show. But when police hear yahoo they will show.

1 Like

Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by makavalley(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Just look at the men who supposed to safeguard this student's that are under robbery,rape and ill vices of late are the ones trying to rape them....una sure say all this robbery wey dey happen for that Unizik ...say this evil security men hand no dey am?
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by greenmouse(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
does the picture look like Unizik, even the hand ?
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by emanobis(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

Soon, they will storm your unclad sister's room, beat her up for no sure reason and you will pick a side
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by bjayx: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
The southerners don't like themselves, I can bet my 2 balls that more than half of those intruders are igbos.
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by UnabashedIPOB: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

Is this the Nigeria you are clamoring for where there's no law and order; the security agents can assault you with impunity or even kill you with no recourse? It's the responsibility of any reasonable Nigerian to work to disintegrate Nigeria in order to save lives!
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Traplord09: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
batistutajulio:

Those Yahoo boys and girls and fraudsters deserve lethal force. Those fraudsters are deadly using other people for rituals. If I was part of the force, I will invade them.

No vax I go give u my location, just join... Believe u go collect,before ur mother go get no
to no were u da try am.. mumu man u won join police.....

See u face like black from die Land
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is barbaric
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by benqo01(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

KEEP SHUT WHAT D POLICE DID IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STOP DISPLAYING YA FOOLISHNESS HERE USE YA HEAD
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

Where’s your sense?

2 Likes

Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Bahamas95(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

No difference between the two, even local vigilante is better than both put together.

If Nigerian policeman and cobra dey sinking boat I go rescue the cobra and leave the policeman.....Most of them are worse than animals.
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by ipobarecriminals: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
angry Bastardz.Nah the tew tew dem wan see. Fight UGM, ESN, IPOBPigs,mbanu sad
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by REALretep(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
The guy shouldn't answer the police invitation without a seasoned lawyer oo
The Nigerian Police cannot be trusted
We all know they are unprofessional
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by nedekid: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
They should bring thr victims to police headquarters?
Was it in police headquarters the alledged atrocities was committed?
Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by nedekid: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
danvon:

So they should pick the police option of daylight robbery, since that if armed robbers is at night.

Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Baddosqqi:

The same you will call police when robbers evade your space ooo. Ok o

I have been robbed several times, even with the police close by.

Please, try again!

1 Like

Re: Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
UNIZIK student are suffering in the hands of both cultists and police SPACS. If men go that police office go burn am down since they are too useless to solve the attack and murders on students. Some foolls go dey blame IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering / University Boys 'Slay' During Their Gender Swap Day In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.