Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32078 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Uchenna10(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

Ur papa no fit get Uber sef.......

5 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Fantazy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

Na your type dey end up marrying okada rider or a drunkard.

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by mukthar2000(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bro ladies cherished lies, you for try package big lies for the idiot, till when u have her dirty yanch then you move her away.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by jookco(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
I drive Uber in Ameeica and makes sometimes over 200.000 naira a day. Use the rest of my time to do my blog business .

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by tollyboy5(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

By default alot of gals have this entitlement mentality passed on from their parents. Yes, mine inclusive.

When a gal is growing up they teach her to marry a rich man in money. But they forget, tht rich can become poor. Any gal that is overly entitled or sees money as a reason to talk to you. Bet me she is few inches away from hookup and private prostitution.

That is why as a man you need to have a mindset that a gal that needs your money to converse with you is a slut in the womb stage. Sooner it will born.

I always say this everybody cannot be rich. But then I see many women as husband to poor men. Some became old in search of a dangote.

Funny enough, people who earn less than 30k are the most entitled. Let them be. They will reach 35 years in due time.

Do to the respect we have for our parents. People tend to ignore the fact that they contributed to this entitlement mentality with ladies.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

I was in nigeria and every uber trip was like over 1k and I tip them at least 1k too. So an Uber driver can make 300k comfortably in Lagos monthly and have time to do anything they want during the day like watch movies

How many jobs even in government pay you 200k in nigeria as a graduate?

I’ll just advise anyone doing that to set up a drastic savings system that’s all

4 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by RulerIAm(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Mr Nobody! Shame!
but d op has a house that is almost complete, has 2 cars, has a job and money too yet u still de bad mouth am. Wetin u really want?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by crossbreedwears(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
I did not read all your write up, but you're millions of miles better than her. First of all, it's not easy to own a master degree in this country and you are self-employed. My brother, just continue your hustle and channel your energy to something more productive. She's still young and that is why she's selecting at the moment. When reality hit her, she will marry a bank cashier. My brother, some girls are looking for a self-emoloyed man like you due to how employers treat their staff
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by crossbreedwears(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
It will never be well with you! How much is your father's worth?! Smelling pig like you condemning a sweet job. An uber driver that owns his car and has masters. You must be very crazy!
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by zakkxx: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
God just safe u from a gold digger! Go and do thanks giving and stope whaling like a SIMP!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by FuckTheMod: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Lol
Mu... .umu attention seeker

When will you have SENSE?

How relationship will you leave before you have SENSE?

How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by martinm45: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Move on, this girl is not for you.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by bassdow: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

You people have time sef. Don't know how you guys attract such manner of humans.

If you see me anytime of the day, you would swear I can't afford drinking garri with just water twice a day. I no even get time for people wey dey look my side, let alone those wey dey feel like demiGod - you're just helping me without knowing it.

na only Us and our spirit and the very few very close others knows how far.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by riczy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wats special or kini big deal about radiography, I hate lubbish, d hospital were I work, they are paid 60k post NYSC, most guys not in d health profession tend to ascribe so much importance to certain ppl simply because they are in d faculty of basic medicine or college of health science! U can't tell me bullshit about health and allied discipline, move on bro she wasn't ur wife!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nwagod26: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Continue complaining. Anuofia. God just hooked you out of a lifelong jeopardy you are here talking nonsense. She has her choice of a man already, why not respect her and learn to now make yourself a happy man? Again, men must now learn that a woman also has choice of suitor. Just as we men, wish for well trained, respectful and we'll mannered ladies, they to have what they wish for; I don't know, cos I no be woman. Again, Evey lady must not agree with your choice of outlook to life biko. Again, enough of the reeling out of your wealth and all that. Your village people dey look you kwanu. One sickness, you go sell all those property and degree. So keep quiet and hustle and be a happy man.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by saintfaculty(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Let her go
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Barbiturate:

Off course she can, that's if she even knows what she wants. I bet you she would definitely choose wrongly because of her ignorance.
People like that are likely to make the wrong choice
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Eyinola1: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
my problem is with people that like and share this comment, lol 😆 😂 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by simplepee(f): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Instead of you to count your blessings and make merry, you are creating thread to rant. Yahoo boys don too spoil girls grin

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Marcus96: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

I studied Human Physiology at College of Health Science, Unizik Nnewi Campus. I graduated in 2021 and I might likely know the girl cuz I was very popular.
Bro, let me tell you about girls in Okofia.
Majority of them are into hookups , so becareful while dealing with them...

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Maysdevices(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
Change the type of girls you talk to.

If you talk to unexposed illiterates, you get whatever you see.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Zombiedients: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

All these cum bucket, sometimes it amaze me how they reason.

Is this bore hole human being at all?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by PAQ(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Most Nigerian girls lack foresight. They rely so much on insight to make decisions.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Zombiedients: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

This girl will be good for ritual ....... I will like to see the pain in her eyes when that knife is piercing her flesh
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by murtaj(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

I will do that. But, do you need help with your research work or you want to learn how to do the research.
I am interested too, please

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Ibkrichie(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

This girl again 🤣🤣🤣
God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Otunbakayce: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Persephone1:
A lady told her mother about you before knowing what you do for a living? Very unrealistic !

The problem with most guys is you all believe your income is and can only be the reason women stop talking to you.
I don't think you understand the present day girls. I think you are not being rational with your opinion, if you are you will understand that the present day women rate you according to what you have, earn or worth.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by StrongAlphMale: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oluchia:

You sef, are you serious?? How does driving Uber equate to poverty? Is that even a priority in a relationship? At least, he is hardworking and trying to make a living. No wonder some men think women are all about material things.

Unfortunately you just quoted a well known Olosho and parasite. Everyone knows that girl on Facebook and TikTok, she's into hookups and runz. She has been warn several times to desist from doing her hookup on nairaland but she refused.

Ask her if she knows what priority means, let alone talking about relationship. To her, a man Must pay her after she has rendered her over used damaged pussy to him. She's a hookup girl. We all know her here. Kindly avoid her
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by StrongAlphMale: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
prepresh:
Have you tried to know why she stopped talking with you?. It may not really be because of the Uber.

Shut up and stop sounding dumb!

She clearly left, thinking the guy is poor because he said he rides Uber. that's exactly how you Nigeria girls behave.

This is why we've been preaching here that Nigeria girls were created to be banged, bang their pussies dump them and move on

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by odaniel1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Leave shallow-minded people, una no go hear. undecided

I can never consider marriage once the money starts pouring in real good. No need for it. Women are leeches, waiting to suck off the effort of another. Even during sex, they still drain you. Both ways, I lose so wtf??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by LordHarrizona(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤦🏻‍♂️
Ignorance is a disease honestly!

Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by litaninja(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
She's not a medical student, she's a radiography student. Not radiology o....She is a technician.
Ditch the b*tch bro.

Dailyparrot:

LOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.