Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm (56269 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Daviestunech(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Morning my fellow nairalander,

As we all know the present scarcity of the new naira note, despite the deadline still fixed on 31st of January 2023..

After exhausting all my old naira notes this morning on my way to work.. because I mostly do online transactions to people or my client..

I just say make I reach bank if I go see money withdraw even if na old note I no mind as time still day..

I went to eco bank branch at moshalashi Odun-ade market in Lagos.. to my surprise I meet just 4 people on the queue. My turn came nd I was able to withdraw the new naira note..

Seems those banks are now really stacking up their ATMs with the new naira note..

Picture below

Let's know if u are able to withdraw the new naira note

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by stevnwigw1: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Ok, noted.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by PureMe01: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin
Obi is the next president. Oya urchins come and wail on my mention lol

382 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by OnlineArchitect: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Nothing exciting about the refurbished naira note angry

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

30 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
are you still a Nigerian??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Tombrown3(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
I thought they said only 2 hundred naira denomination will be dispensed by our ATM.

Why am I seeing 1k note here?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by PrinceOfLagos: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
All first bank and Zenith banks ATM dispense the new naira notes

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by ChatterHouse: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
A new Nigeria is assured with Peter Obi

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by pendusky(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tombrown3:
I thought they said only 2 hundred naira denomination will be dispensed by our ATM.

200 naira notes are not really in circulation... After the deadline, implementation will set in and of course some banks have implemented 20k/day via ATM.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Oromoni619: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wahala fa
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Daviestunech(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
PureMe01:
THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin
Obi is the next president. Oya urchins come and wail on my mention lol

grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Daviestunech(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Nothing exciting about the refurbished naira note angry

Same here.. Dem just wasted resources doing this.. would have prefer polymer though just like the #20 note

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Daviestunech(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Tombrown3 post=120363034]I thought they said only 2 hundred naira denomination will be dispensed by our ATM.

Why am I seeing 1k note here?[/quote
The 200# note not much in circulation yet
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by KingMack(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's so sad that even our ATM's only dispenses #1000..you go to a bank to withdraw and you find 6 ATM's and only one is dispensing.. and they want this money to be in circulation cry

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
pendusky:

200 naira notes are not really in circulation... After the deadline, implementation will set in and of course some banks have implemented 20k/day via ATM.

It's been increased to 100k daily. Emefiele no Wan die.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Light78: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Daviestunech:
Morning my fellow nairalander,

As we all know the present scarcity of the new naira note, despite the deadline still fixed on 31st of January 2023..

After exhausting all my old naira notes this morning on my way to work.. because I mostly do online transactions to people or my client..

I just say make I reach bank if I go see money withdraw even if na old note I no mind as time still day..

I went to eco bank branch at moshalashi Odun-ade market in Lagos.. to my surprise I meet just 4 people on the queue. My turn came nd I was able to withdraw the new naira note..

Seems those banks are now really stacking up their ATMs with the new naira note..

Picture below

Let's know if u are able to withdraw the new naira note

New note new beginning

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by isan(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
i withdraw 40k new notes on Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by isan(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
i could only get 40k from first bank ATM on Monday morning
grandstar:

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Abizz: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Rich man.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
politician U ieds a drmna politician ieds the next president
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by faceland: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
pendusky:

it is 50k/day now...
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by faceland: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
grandstar:

Only 50k via ATM... The 100k is over the counter... It is technically 49k/day
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Brendaniel: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buhari is in full support of Emefiele, the problem with Tinubu supporters, they don't pay attention to details....

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by grandstar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
faceland:

Only 50k via ATM... The 100k is over the counter... It is technically 49k/day

If true, he is making life for Nigerians worse!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Brendaniel:
Buhari is in full support of Emefiele, the problem with Tinubu supporters, they don't pay attention to details....

Buhari blindly supports Emefiele redesign policy as it was something Buhari advocated when he assumed office but Emefiele was totally against it. Buhari feels it will fight corruption. It is just absolute nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Brendaniel: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
grandstar:

Buhari blindly supports Emefiele redesign policy as it was something Buhari advocated when he assumed office but Emefiele was totally against it. Buhari feels it will fight corruption. It is just absolute nonsense!

I wrote something about Buhari here last year, I said Bihari is like a man who claims to be an expert in catching snakes and a farmer approaches him that he saw a snake in his farm and Buhari tells him he can help him, Buhari then goes to farm and sets the entire farm on fire and brings out the dead snake and expects the farmer to praise for killing the snake.

Buhari's decisions and indecisions are what has led the country to where it is today, why I am not too against this policy is because, I see it as kind of necessary evil, he chose a wrong way to curb the Vote buying because it will affect all Nigerians one way or the other, but I have weighed the outcome to not even making any attempt to stop vote buying and I feel it is a lesser evil Nigerians will have to endure.

It might not stop the entire vote buying but it will reduce it seriously....

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

I wrote something about Buhari here last year, I said Bihari is like a man who claims to be an expert in catching snakes and a farmer approaches him that he saw a snake in his farm and Buhari tells him he can help him, Buhari then goes to farm and sets the entire farm on fire and brings out the dead snake and expects the farmer to praise for killing the snake.

Buhari's decisions and indecisions are what has led the country to where it is today, why I am not too against this policy is because, I see it as kind of necessary evil, he chose a wrong way to curb the Vote buying because it will affect all Nigerians one way or the other, but I have weighed the outcome to not even making any attempt to stop vote buying and I feel it is a lesser evil Nigerians will have to endure.

It might not stop the entire vote buying but it will reduce it seriously....

Oyinbo calls it "throwing the baby out with the bathwater."

He is just ignorant. Emefiele's job is not to stop vote buying. Also, had he won the primaries, would he support his own policy? I really doubt it.

The Naira redesign was poorly thought out. I like paying attention when experts talk. A pundit who writes for the Punch doubted if the CBN carried out a simulation of what would happen if this redesign policy was announced. If it did, it would have seen the devastating blow it has done to the Naira.

By next year Emefiele's 2nd term would be over. He and Buhari would be gone for good.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by COOL10(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
What happens to those without bank accounts? How do they exchange the old notes for the new ones?
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by COOL10(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
polari:
Guys no need rushing to the bank for the new Naira Note

Jere is the simple strategy:

Check POS Near your house or office and drop your old Naira so they can do Transfer into your Bank your account.

They're also the easiest way to get the new Note

What happens to those without bank accounts? How do they exchange the old notes for the new ones?
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
As the idea is a welcome development the paper feels so inferior more like paper the design is also not on par with the formal ones the money looks lifeless and Bland

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by SouthSouth1914: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tombrown3:

Nigeria is a wonderful countiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.