Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State (24833 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Zulum500: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
abobote:
Very scanty but colourful

I see your tears 🤣

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by PrinceOfLagos: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Godispeace:
Very foolish Ndigbo idiot below cant stop crying grin grin grin grin
So adamu Garba is now Igbo ?
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Zulum500: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bryan88:
Tears bawo!!! When everybody even u inclusive knws Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria.

Omoh aleh keep decieving
Oma ka lojú e 🤣🤣 anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Pharaohny: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:

See BP okorosss don de fear 🤣🤣

Shéngbo Oponu alalojuti
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by heysquare(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
yet his cousin governor of Osun state got booted out from office like a thief

Tinubu tried ko, Tinubu cried ni

Campaign crowd don't win election
As if the person that booted him out is not same Yoruba man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Amb1045:
A verified drug lord can not be president of Nigeria. A sick old man can never be president of Nigeria. A thug master can never be president of Nigeria. A verified killer can't be the president of Nigeria. A looter can not be the president of Nigeria. A tribalistic bigot can never be president of Nigeria. An unverified person can never be president of Nigeria however I prefer sick tinubu to Atiku. If obi no win Tinubu can win I'm good with that because Tinubu is better to a criminal called Atiku. Obi is the best candidate. Any body supporting a verified drug lord Tinubu or a verified criminal Atiku has a metal health disorder.

It's you that have mental disorder and I advise you go treat yourself at Aro in Abeokuta. Politics is about interest and your candidate doesn't have to be my candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Zulum500: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So adamu Garba is now Igbo ?

See painment 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Pharaohny: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Awón lo [/b][/i] CORN[i][b] 🌽😁😁😁😁
Radarada
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Zulum500: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pharaohny:

Shéngbo Oponu alalojuti

Omoh aleh keep decieving yourselves
Oma ka lojú e 🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Amb1045(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's you that have mental disorder and I advise you go treat yourself at Aro in Abeokuta. Politics is about interest and your candidate doesn't have to be my candidate.
Your proud of supporting a verified drug Lord
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Kingsley34: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

Same for me.
Tinubu for president.
OGD for Senate.
LADO for Gov bcoz Dapo personally disappointment me.

Una way get mind dey vote tinubu just because of tribalism dey try oh

No fuel
No job
133m in poverty
Bad road network

Make una vote Wisely sha grin
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Rented crowd as usual.

February elections will shock Tinubu.

Let him keep whining himself.

If it's Tinubu it's rented crowd, if it's Atiku it's rented crowd, but if it's Obituary it's show of love. This is how to know a sick person.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by hohafrank(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
I swear Tinubu must surely lose this election.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by princeemmma(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na Ebina full Ogun State

I live there and i know

All those people you are seeing has been given one thing or the other to be there

i witnessed it this morning
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Kingsley34: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
TINUBU WANTS TO BUILD ON BUHARI LEGACY

ABEG DOES BUHARI HAVE LEGACIES?

abi corruption
Insecurities
Unemployment
ASUU strike
Don turn LEGACY

Please enlighten me abeg undecided
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
ybalogs:
It is confirmed Osibanjo isn't supporting Tinubu. He isn't even hiding it.

Tinubu does not need Osinbajo.

If it is the other way round now, then there can be problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

What about obi rally in Gombe state

Obi is still trying to gather students from the universities and polytechnics around to come to stadium to show him 'love'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Britishpea: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I hope your father hasn’t been ki…led because of lands in your home town. Your region is synonymous with that.

Prince of gutter. But same cousin has done one term. So many people got their mandates with Tinubus help while Obj was robbing the whole of Nigeria placing people he wanted in the governorship seats.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by oyin44: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obi is still trying to gather students from the universities and polytechnics around to come to stadium to show him 'love'

grin grin grin grin thank bro
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by olaoluwaposi: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jesus😮😮😮

Peter and Atiku should start composing their congratulatory message to Asiwaju

It’s over!!!
This is a combination of APC supporters from southwest and remember crowds don’t win election , free food + free transport and you will still collect money …..now tell me why the crowd won’t be much ….may the best candidate win
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooXss4Wp9yA?t=11

The presidential candidate for the All Progressive Congress Bola Tinubu hold his presidential rally in Ogun State today ahead of the 2023 presidential election scheduled to hold in February.

Tinubu was largely received by his people from the south west in an overwhelming and intimidating numbers.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod dre11 Dominique

They're not even much sef
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by tenpipsperday: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
No wonder the streets are empty. Every tout has been forced to appear and make up for deception
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by olaoluwaposi: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
princeemmma:
Na Ebina full Ogun State

I live there and i know

All those people you are seeing has been given one thing or the other to be there

i witnessed it this morning
Watin my eyes see this morning my mouth no fit talk am 😂😂😂 …….I hope tinubu won’t die of cardiac arrest if he doesn’t win this election ….meanwhile I heard the north is using tinubu’s bus to campaign for atiku
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by newnigerdelta00: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Amb1045:
A verified drug lord can not be president of Nigeria. A sick old man can never be president of Nigeria. A thug master can never be president of Nigeria. A verified killer can't be the president of Nigeria. A looter can not be the president of Nigeria. A tribalistic bigot can never be president of Nigeria. An unverified person can never be president of Nigeria however I prefer sick tinubu to Atiku. If obi no win Tinubu can win I'm good with that because Tinubu is better to a criminal called Atiku. Obi is the best candidate. Any body supporting a verified drug lord Tinubu or a verified criminal Atiku has a metal health disorder.

They better pass your Papa,show us your father before mocking people's father
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Igboslayer: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
jumper524:
One Obi supporters go dey yearn paid crowd.
Sorry dude, APC and your greatest Nightmare{Tinubu} ain't out to impress you.
Just ensure you do your part in dividing Atiku votes properly in your region.
Thats all we want from those flat heads. Cancel out Atiku vote in the East, since they will vote OBI, Atiku will struggle in his traditional stronghold.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by buhariguy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

obi.diot candidate lost in anambra.
Beside is 1-1, iyetola won adeleke before.
And supreme court will restore iyetola stolen mandate
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by blank(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

What about obi rally in Gombe state

When you see the pictures and videos, hope you'll not faint?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Kingsley34: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

They better pass your Papa,show us your father before mocking people's father

Don't tell me you are not ashamed of what you just said
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by Donbuky23: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Now I know ogun people too like campaign rally so much. During Atiku's ,visit we saw a very large crowd too
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State by oyin44: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
blank:

When you see the pictures and videos, hope you'll not faint?

I won't l promise. .but as usual it would be a laughing stock 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Oruru, Ebonyi Gang Rape Victim And The Hypocrisy Of A Nation. / Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari / Bandits Kill Rev. Fr. Vitus Borogo In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.