Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State (15160 Views)

Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Belluski:

Iā€™m not sure... those videos and stories has killed the image of tinubu in rural areas, were is strength should be ... Iā€™m not a fan of atiku , but he stands a chance, even obi is equal to... it will be an interesting feb25

Crs is always won by incumbency,party structure not popularity.sandy camp is against atiku.recently,bvas were seen in ayade custody,you know it means

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by Belluski: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Crs is always won by incumbency,party structure not popularity.sandy camp is against atiku.recently,bvas were seen in ayade custody,you know it means

The only chance is through rigging...any candidate that wins through rigging has no good intentions for the country.
All the money spent for rigging must be made 1000 times first before the masses will be looked at. Does Nigeria need that now ?
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Belluski:

The only chance is through rigging...any candidate that wins through rigging has no good intentions for the country.
All the money spent for rigging must be made 1000 times first before the masses will be looked at. Does Nigeria need that now ?

The truth is that any of the three will do well.rigging is part of our system
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by Themandator: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Even in cross river that obidients think obi will win,tinubu is out campaigning lp.even pdp is doing better.apc house of assembly candidates are doing ward to ward,Vila to Vila campaign.who is campaigning for obi? These people know only apc and pdp

We are just weeks away from the election bro

We wait to see how APC will make heaven through cross river gate .. I am typing from epz in calabar

APC governorship candidate is minding his business.. he doesn't want to offend the street by outting tinubu into the mix

Ayade has a very popular person, Jarigbe, to square up against

Tinubu is not in the mix in cross river ,... All man for himself ... BVAS is not any body's mate

Ayade learnt it from the last bye election in his senatorial zone

I swear to you in God that APC people in this state will vote for Obi come Saturday 25th

I live here .. I know them .. they say so themselves rhat Dem no send tinubu.. na obi Dem know
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2023
Themandator:

We wait to see how APC will make heaven through cross river gate .. I am typing from epz in calabar

APC governorship candidate is minding his business.. he doesn't want to offend the street by outting tinubu into the mix

Tinubu is not in the mix in cross river ,... All man for himself ... BVAS is not any body's mate

I swear to you in God that APC people in this state will vote for Obi come Saturday 25th

I live here .. I know them .. they say so themselves rhat Dem no send tinubu.. na obi Dem know
.you live here but am from here.obi is popular in the urban areas.jarigbe strength is just in ogoja.I believe you heard bvas is in govt lodge

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by powerhouse3(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Ayade singlehandedly increased obudu voting strength from 60,000 to 130,000 in 2019.he got 60,000 votes there,the highest ever.again,the only person standing against him in obudu is vena ikem who is Even killing pdp.obudu people are very sentimental,they will always vote their own no matter one.they always do things in unity and one mind.expect 80%.
Again,ayade dominates yala lga and it has a high voting strength..ayade is also strong in bekwarra.pdp has more or less ceded cross river south to apclp
Ayade is strong in bekwarra?.... this your calculations systematically is trying to say that Ayade have the whole Northern cross river in his pocket which is a big lie...will he wins boki ,okuni,yakurr or even ikom...say he Jakes up obudu votes ,..don't forget that bvas is at play now.....jarigbe is there for him.....

People have now realize that Ayade is living up to his height...he hates growths...

I'm being generous in giving him 50%

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2023
powerhouse3:
Ayade is strong in bekwarra?.... this your calculations systematically is trying to say that Ayade have the whole Northern cross river in his pocket which is a big lie...will he wins boki ,okuni,yakurr or even ikom...say he Jakes up obudu votes ,..don't forget that bvas is at play now.....jarigbe is there for him.....

People have now realize that Ayade is living up to his height...he hates growths...

Ayade systematically empowered and gave posts to people in the north.most political bigwigs in yala are in apc.in bekwarra, hon legor is apc.only don claimz is pdp.even in ogoja,jarigbe strength is mainly in bakor.apc running mate Dr peter ojie are from mbube who feel marginalized...
Boki is tough and difficult but I'll give it to sandy.go to yakurr,most of them are apc and Dr goddy etta just joined apc.ikom is pdp..Bvas was used in the last rerun in ogoja,apc won.jarigbe couldn't deliver.pdp won akpabuyo narrowly,guys bypass bvas,it is overrated
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by Royceey(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Even in cross river that obidients think obi will win,tinubu is out campaigning lp.even pdp is doing better.apc house of assembly candidates are doing ward to ward,Vila to Vila campaign.who is campaigning for obi? These people know only apc and pdp

Spare Us your Sermon, OBI doesn't need anyone to Campaign for him, Obi is already a National Project, those parading on campaign grounds are Seeking for House of Rep. and Governorship Seat!
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by Themandator: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

.you live here but am from here.obi is popular in the urban areas.jarigbe strength is just in ogoja.I believe you heard bvas is in govt lodge

Oga make we wait until the election day

Don't make comments you can't defend in public foras

Bvas is not one for all polling units ... Wait till that Saturday then we know if 8t is BVAS in government house or Inec that will be deployed

Ayade learnt BVAS from his last outing , he knows to focus on his election otherwise he go see shege

If Jarigbe was popular only in Ogoja why all the violence APC unleashed when defeat was boldly looking them in the face

Only Ogoja wouldn't have made Jarigbe candidate to win or you don't so

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by spencekat(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2023
The governor is from Obudu LG
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by buhariguy(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Buhari won Rivers?

That election was between Wike and Awara that was sponsored by APC. Awara went down the wrong road. He was passing through a tough time and the devil used APC to lead astray a good christian brother and friend of mine.

I said he wouldn't win not because I hated him but because it was a fallacy. You cannot override the will of the people. You can't post banners overnight and become governor.

Wike defeated him with an insane margin and he went into exile and political oblivion. This is why APC wants Wike but you are making a mistake again like you made with Amaechi. You CANNOT override the will of the people and Wike knows this.
unknown party and candidate almost defeat wike.
if apc were in that election. apc would have defeat wike with a wide margin.
shame suppose de catch you for reminding us how river state is for apc

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Themandator:

Oga make we wait until the election day

Don't make comments you can't defend in public foras

Bvas is not one for all polling units ... Wait till that Saturday then we know if 8t is BVAS in government house or Inec that will be deployed

Ayade learnt BVAS from his last outing , he knows to focus on his election otherwise he go see shege

If Jarigbe was popular only in Ogoja why all the violence APC unleashed when defeat was boldly looking them in the face

Only Ogoja wouldn't have made Jarigbe candidate to win or you don't so

There was no violence,pdp exaggerated. Pdp won ogoja narrowly and lost heavily in yala.apc owns crs
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Royceey:

Spare Us your Sermon, OBI doesn't need anyone to Campaign for him, Obi is already a National Project, those parading on campaign grounds are Seeking for House of Rep. and Governorship Seat!

No one knows obi at the rural areas.no one is campaigning for him.he is finished

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by buhariguy(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Themandator:

this is why I always said idiotic pigs don't have sense.
if apc vote for Obi and you think obi will remember the apc voted for him. ? you must be a kid to think like that.
you think any apc gov both in North and south will like to go into relegation like loser if they work against their party.
you think election is play by sentiment and emotions.
why has Obi not see even common councillor decamping to his side.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by pacespot(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Hunger dey the land, people no dey take ears hear about political rallies, den go don troop out like swarm. Na because Obi say he no dey give shishi, Labour Party rallies seem to be scantier.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
See pictures

So APC strong Like this in my state.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by Themandator: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2023
buhariguy:
this is why I always said idiotic pigs don't have sense.
if apc vote for Obi and you think obi will remember the apc voted for him. ? you must be a kid to think like that.
you think any apc gov both in North and south will like to go into relegation like loser if they work against their party.
you think election is play by sentiment and emotions.
why has Obi not see even common councillor decamping to his side.

Your problem is hyperventilating without common sense .. you have eyes but can't see

As almost invalid as tinubu is presently , the reality is that he will be president if the north is to back him but the north knows that an invalid tinubu is even more dangerous to the unity of the country and to their interest because though he has a northern vice , he will be the president in name signing whatever Akande and the many Yoruba irredentist throws at him without thinking through

The woman campaign director that just joined atiku Naajutu or something alluded to this when she said she went to London to talk with tinubu but ended up talking to Akande not Shettima but Akande .. that is a red flag but you don't have sense just abusing person with better brain than you

Cost of governance will be uncontrollable under him because he won't be in charge

Any Yoruba man that sees opportunities to corner national wealth only needs to go prostate before some elder Akande who will get their young Turks to act on the request

It will be Obasanjo and atiku all over in more dangerous dimension

Tinubu himself is a master class of his own in the use of SPVs to steal from government coffers ... What obi calls wealth without enterprise

Nigeria will bleed to death under him

This is the difference him and Obi
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Hassanmaye:

So APC strong Like this in my state.

Didnt I tell you guys? I'll post more this evening
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by OBTOREPA(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
See pictures

They're obviously not Happy. It shows on there face's.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by NothingDoMe: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
buhariguy:
unknown party and candidate almost defeat wike.
if apc were in that election. apc would have defeat wike with a wide margin.
shame suppose de catch you for reminding us how river state is for apc
Almost? Which results we dey talk about so? The one from ibadan media Expressway abi na INEC results? Over 800k vs over 100k? That na almost defeated? Abeg you is too early for this.

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by NothingDoMe: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

I repeat,the major prediction was buhari winning re election.whether apc won rivers or not is irrelevant
Lies. It's there in the chat. No power to go screenshot your gaffes. You that became confused whether Amaechi was working with Wike.

Rest!
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2023
OBTOREPA:

They're obviously not Happy. It shows on there face's.

That is how they will be forced to vote apc
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by SIONKPO1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,I see you as a reasonable snd mature guy.dont make me think otherwise.I quoted you because you will contribute intellectually.dont make me regret.this is not a place for rubbish or childish statements.
Asking why they are frowning does that look childish.
Ogbeni,you and I knows that most of the Attendants there were courses or bought with money to appear at that Rally.
Nigerians are venting their anger on APC.
Things are so expensive in the market now.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Asking why they are frowning does that look childish.
Ogbeni,you and I knows that most of the Attendants there were courses or bought with money to appear at that Rally.
Nigerians are venting their anger on APC.
Things are so expensive in the market now.

It doesnt work that way in crs.most people vote where the ruling party is.the venting of anger is a mirage
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lies. It's there in the chat. No power to go screenshot your gaffes. You that became confused whether Amaechi was working with Wike.

Rest!
I predicted buhari to win.any other prediction is irrelevant
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by ablejesus26(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
šŸ˜šŸ˜€ Bayelsa people sef suppose chop their own na grin
Reality is APC is dead on the streets of Nija,na their burial We wan do like dis so.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by NothingDoMe: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

I predicted buhari to win.any other prediction is irrelevant
Lol. What a scam. Who needed a "predictor" to know that Buhari would win.

Tell us who wins what states. Not to scam us with generalized predictions that even a craze man can predict.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. What a scam. Who needed a "predictor" to know that Buhari would win.

Tell us who wins what states. Not to scam us with generalized predictions that even a craze man can predict.

Buhari won even though most of you here said he won't.I opened hundred of threads showing why buhari will win but you guys insulted me.I even said Buhari will get 20% in rivers and stop atiku from getting up to a million.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by NothingDoMe: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari won even though most of you here said he won't.I opened hundred of threads showing why buhari will win but you guys insulted me.I even said Buhari will get 20% in rivers and stop atiku from getting up to a million.
Okay oh. 1-1.

You fail for Wike own but you win for Buhari own. Tells me you're just a gambler.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Okay oh. 1-1.

You fail for Wike own but you win for Buhari own. Tells me you're just a gambler.

Apc won most of the guber elections.I predicted buhari to get 25% in imo but he got in 3 se states.I predicted buhari to get 25% in 2 ss states,he got in 5.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

It doesnt work that way in crs.most people vote where the ruling party is.the venting of anger is a mirage
Hahaha,So you mean people that bought goods #100 and now buys it for #400 will be smiling
Haba.
Even you in months to come you will Leave APC,thou I know that you may deactivate your accounts.
People they suffer ooo
Fuel now Na #400 for Cally and it's environs and you expect them to smile and return same party
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State by garfield1: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Hahaha,So you mean people that bought goods #100 and now buys it for #400 will be smiling
Haba.
Even you in months to come you will Leave APC,thou I know that you may deactivate your accounts.
People they suffer ooo
Fuel now Na #400 for Cally and it's environs and you expect them to smile and return same party

But things were cheaper in 1999 and became more costly in 2007 yet pdp still won.most of those fronting obi are mainly in ss se and the opoistuib is now divided into 3 parties.buhari would not have won gej if he didn't have the structure and funds.obi cannot do it,apc is too strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardship: 8 LP Lawmakers In Anambra Assembly Donate 6 Months Salaries / Greatest Naira Comeback Unleashes Prospects For Economic Turnaround - THISDAY / Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.