Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,112 members, 7,803,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Secured And Verified Digital System For Property Rental/purchase YES Or NO? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secured And Verified Digital System For Property Rental/purchase YES Or NO? (118 Views)

Fast Secured And Reliable Logistics Service In Nigeria / Create Verified Foreign Upwork Account and Verified PayPal Account In No Time. / How Can A Nigerian Open Amazon Fba Seller Account And Verified It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secured And Verified Digital System For Property Rental/purchase YES Or NO? by PricelessWitty(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2023
We all know how stressful it could be to find a property to rent/buy. What about the fact that most people fall victims to scammers who at the end of the day, it's either they never owned the supposed property or they a just flipping it illegally from one person to another?

You will agree with me that the who process is becoming more frustrating day by day. So my question is, how can we solve we solve this problem and save Nigerians from losing their hard earned money and stay away from all the troubles that comes with the current crooked process?

Your comments will go a long way to enlighten us all here.

More so, I have a google form that i need response to study the issue and present a solution from my stable.

So please kindly take a minute to respond to this google survey form: https://forms.gle/FBP1wu5Q4VTpmxa66

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Solution To This Error / UK Africa Economic Cooperation And Investment Development Forum / Trafficize Software: Hijack Free Traffic From Tiktok And Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.