Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK (37713 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by EKONGKING: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Their life and their society.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by GloriousGbola: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
very good.

this stupid judgmental idiot has carried his nigerian mentality to the uk - complete with inclusion of his picture. he will go viral, he will be sacked from where ever he is for intolerance, and he will come back home where he can wipe all the homosexuals he wants with the active support of his fellow hungry and frustrated paupers

useless idiots always wanting to run to liberal societies and then carry the conservative nonsense that made their country a hellhole with them

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by domDva(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
I will advise him to not wait for Oraimo next time, he can just walk up to them and give them some hot slaps . We will be here to hail you my guy !

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by asahnwaKC: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga mind your business
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Farid24224(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Give them slap na!! 😩😩
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by GeneralPula: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
He should have wiped them the oriamo cord himself..

I no dey surprise as I see the head shape

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Oju4190: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
mind ur business b4 u put urself into trouble

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Axis313:
So disgusting,and people around there see it as normal,such a morally backward society.
They just wan reduce world population by force.
Is it more disgusting than the wickedness of Africans to their fellow Africans ?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Ventura1: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2023
People should learn to mind their own business.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by lamalang(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2023
The reason I don't want to leave Naija. Thank God I am doing well in Naija

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by GeneralPula: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2023
shegzhkn:
Blacks and opinion.

Build a functioning society, they can't.
Are you not black?

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Dbboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2023
ReneeNuttall:
This one has carried his oversabi to uk. Instead make u mind ur business. Their relationship ,their life. Face wetin carry u go uk.

Yet mumu like you won't let Yul edoche enjoy his polygamous marriage.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by neztar: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
See them, gays!!.
One spotted. embarassed
do these gay guys really fùck themselves?
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by neztar: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:
very good.

this stupid judgmental idiot has carried his nigerian mentality to the uk - complete with inclusion of his picture. he will go viral, he will be sacked from where ever he is for intolerance, and he will come back home where he can wipe all the homosexuals he wants with the active support of his fellow hungry and frustrated paupers

useless idiots always wanting to run to liberal societies and then carry the conservative nonsense that made their country a hellhole with them
shut up faggøt. I wish you get caught

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by toujurs: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2023
neztar:
do these gay guys really fùck themselves?
yes they do. Very well. The pleasure in it, is what i can never understand. Coochie that is sweet like food, especially the cochie that creams, is what gays left to knack their fellow man, strong yansh. cry.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by AmuDimpka: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by judedwriter(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Didn't the pope of all people justify homosexuality of recent??

It's very strange to us here but it's accepted in the developed world..... they see it as normal!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by sukkot: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2023
If this goes viral this guy would definitely be deported. He has committed over 3 offences that is against his immigration status aka sexual intolerance and inciting violence and breaching peoples privacy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by UnknownT: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Village people don dey set compass for this one that he had to show his face while filming.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by AmuDimpka: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
yes they do. Very well. The pleasure in it, is what i can never understand. Coochie that is sweet like food, especially the cochie that creams, is what gays left to knack their fellow man, strong yansh. cry.
you dey play with devil...make he no go pos ZTE
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by pacino26(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Shabby you no well at all.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Libertypro: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Na wa ooo ..

Things are happening
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by toujurs: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
AmuDimpka:
you dey play with devil...make he no go pos ZTE
how
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by meobizy(f): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
I thank God for my liberal mindset. I can’t imagine spending useful time hating people who do nothing to my existence. Tell them to face their white oppressors or wicked politicians and watch them cook up a million reasons why the thought is wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by NonsenseRubbish: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Wetin remain na to dey shout LGBTQ! LGBTQ! LGBTQ! shocked

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Afrobasic(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Mumu man,

You've been given the grace to go to another man's country, and you are recording and posting strangers on the street

Do you know that this is considered hate speech?

You even post your face on top? Are you not a fool like this

Arggghhh... they will deport and ban your black ass soon enough.

Such a slowpoke.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:
very good.

Well stated.. can't agree less.. dude should go back to his country if he isn't comfortable with their sight..

Most of them are overly religious Dumbos!

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Afrobasic(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2023
UnknownT:
Village people don dey set compass for this one that he had to show his face while filming.

The guy na complete mumu.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by BABAawoo47: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2023
you put your face join?
You know you can lose ur job for something like that...

Just mind your business
Nigeria get gays too, they just don't display it

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by BabaAgba79(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkrLHjhOARc

Nigerian man shares the things he saw after he relocated to the UK 😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn21Z6NhFU3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Gods Noooooo! Is this what my sons will face in the UK? May the Gods of my fathers together with all my ancestors monitor them so they will not learn the ways of these degenerated beings! cry cry cry Too heavy to bear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.