Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate (474 Views)

Omo i wan deactivate...... / Malignantguest Deactivating Of Account: A Lesson To Goodharddick And Others. / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by Gift96: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2023
i used to follow this MALIGNANTGuest because his post and approach are always intelligent.
of recent i just noticed i have not been seen his posts again.
i was shocked to see he deactivated shocked
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by Zonefree(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Gift96:
i used to follow this MALIGNANTGuest because his post and approach are always intelligent.
of recent i just noticed i have not been seen his posts again.
i was shocked to see he deactivated shocked
Nairaland evening demons took him down.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by MITCHELL96: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seriously?
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by VeryWickedGoat: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ibkayee pocohantas magnoliaa sweetplum siofra mariahangel come answer

They came for him because he is happy where he is and they hate seeing men living their lives without tramps like them. 😁

Only a foolish man takes these Nairaland hags seriously. They are for sport to be engaged and dumped back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by Gift96: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
come answer

They came for him because he is happy where he is and they hate seeing men living their lives without tramps like them. 😁

Only a foolish man takes these Nairaland hags seriously. They are for sport to be engaged and dumped back.
hes not a foolsih guy
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by shegsman58(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gift96:
hes not a foolsih guy
Abeg make someone send me a link to one of his post
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by feranmi143: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Nairaland evening demons took him down.
Yo help out with link to the post
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by Zonefree(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=VeryWickedGoat post=120390028]Ibkayee pocohantas magnoliaa sweetplum siofra mariahangel come answer

They came for him because he is happy where he is and they hate seeing men living their lives without tramps like them. Sweetplum has deactivated hers too.
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by shegsman58(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Truvelisback post=120402924][/quote] Tell me you're joking bro
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by feranmi143: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Zonefree:

https://www.nairaland.com/7505680/brief-dietary-recall-how-wife.

Yo, thanks but the dragging is too much for him

Met the guy couple of time and the last thing he will have you do is speak ill of his wife

I wonder why he is like this now
Re: Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate by Gift96: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
feranmi143:

Yo, thanks but the dragging is too much for him

Met the guy couple of time and the last thing he will have you do is speak ill of his wife

I wonder why he is like this now

If I were him I wouldn't delet tho. Just leave the account for 2 to 3 months and everyone forgetts about it.
Regardless, his posts makes alot of sense

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Strips At Banking Hall, Demands That Her 'missing Money' Be ..... / Is Romantic Love The Best Feeling In The World? / She's Heavily Flirting Her Sweet Pussisi With Man's Big 19inch Dickita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.