Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue (12770 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by blamingthedevil: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
House to House Campaign for Tinubu in Rural Areas of Benue

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by blamingthedevil: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wasted effort

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by donphilopus: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
Wasted effort

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Jones4190(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
Wasted effort
painment

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.
you shld be worried about BAT's acceptance in Lagos, so he won't be disgraced in thesame Lagos he claims to own. Bc right now, Lagos no sure for am.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Workch: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu that will be distant 3rd in Benue.

If kwankwaso does his homework well, he can even beat him 🤣

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Waste of time. APC should forget Benue.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu's campaign yet no single poster of Tinubu or his party in view?
Has BATstards realised what a turnoff Tinubu's dirty face can be?
A new Nigeria is possible.
Vote LP

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by oyin44: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue state is the only state zombidiot assume obi can win...

And now it is in tinubu bag😃😃😃

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Godwin4444: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
Wasted effort
I can bet u are igbo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by seunmsg(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good one guys. Keep spreading the progressive message of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Together, we shall all witness a prosperous and working Nigeria.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by AcuraZDX: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Good one guys. Keep spreading the progressive message of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Together, we shall all witness a prosperous and working Nigeria.

Buhahaha.

I thought he had the structure?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Workch: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Structure no dey again?

Why is he meeting with them na when his structure can just win the election for him 🤣

3 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Buhahaha.

I thought he had the structure?

I know everything is rocket science to you guys but let me indulge your ignorance a little today. The campaign is being done by the structure. The duty of the structure is to campaign and mobilize for the party at the grassroots level. That the structure exist doesn’t mean campaign and mobilization won’t be done.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Spandau: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Baalablu
Blublu
Bulaba.

5 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by garfield1: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu that will be distant 3rd in Benue.

If kwankwaso does his homework well, he can even beat him 🤣

How when others are not campaigning

5 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by garfield1: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cc kyase, donphilopus, adegbaorogboye, penguin2, sionkpo,mrvitalis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Cc kyase, donphilopus, adegbaorogboye, penguin2, sionkpo,mrvitalis

The result that will come out from the rural for Tinubu go shock people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by garfield1: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Buhari had more votes in zone B thsn akume in 2019

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari had more votes in zone B thsn akume in 2019

Yes
Tinubu will get more

3 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Felabrity: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Educating people about the same incompetent government that is ruling them

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by garfield1: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Yes
Tinubu will get more

Buhari also won one A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Workch: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

It will even shock you 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
I can bet u are igbo
you will loose 100% of your stake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by mrvitalis(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

That's the only thing you are banking on ...rural people you can easily bribe n manipulate

And people would expect such a candidate to improve the lives of the poor ?

1 Like

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's the only thing you are banking on ...rural people you can easily bribe n manipulate

And people would expect such a candidate to improve the lives of the poor ?

No boss
PDP through ortom have shown us pepper and the people are determine to send PDP a message and labour has no structure to penetrate the rural area, I remembered when I was still neutral, I propose a way labour can get those votes in the rural areas but nothing till date

Anyways, APC candidates in Benue are people loved by the people the reason APC will perform very well in Benue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by mrvitalis(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

No boss
PDP through ortom have shown us pepper and the people are determine to send PDP a message and labour has no structure to penetrate the rural area, I remembered when I was still neutral, I propose a way labour can get those votes in the rural areas but nothing till date

Anyways, APC candidates in Benue are people loved by the people the reason APC will perform very well in Benue
What exactly do you mean by structure ? Be specific

Are you saying Benue people are not Informed of the happening in Nigeria ? Are you saying they are so dumb they don't know who and who is running for president ?

Latest songs gets to this villages within days but you think as popular as obi is he is not known ?

So if the best candidate has no structure you won't vote him ?

APC has the best candidate for governoship in Benue I wish him the best ...but presidency ? Any Benue person that votes APC or PDP needs his head examined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Workch: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

No boss

Will they also tell them about the Bullion Vans that mistakenly entered his house in Burdillon?

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

What exactly do you mean by structure ? Be specific

Are you saying Benue people are not Informed of the happening in Nigeria ? Are you saying they are so dumb they don't know who and who is running for president ?

Latest songs gets to this villages within days but you think as popular as obi is he is not known ?

So if the best candidate has no structure you won't vote him ?

APC has the best candidate for governoship in Benue I wish him the best ...but presidency ? Any Benue person that votes APC or PDP needs his head examined

People are informed, yes they are
The structure are task to deliver this simple message

Only APC have no Fulani in their ticket and its working wonders

And about that particular Fulani issue
Please try and talk to someone from Benue (tiv)/
And He or she will tell you what's really happening in Benue and why Ortom is the most hated polician in Benue

If I say it you won't believe me, so no need

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Workch:
Will they also tell them about the Bullion Vans that mistakenly entered his house in Burdillon?

Na Benue money?

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Workch: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Na Benue money?
Okay, So they should vote him so he will be carrying Nigeria money in bullion Vans like he's doing to that of Lagos abi 😂😂

You think Benue people are stupid?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Pay Compensation To Boko-Haram Members,starts Drawing Criteria For Paymen / Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / INEC Bars Buhari, Atiku, Others From Campaigning Till Nov. 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.